The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 888 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I had spoken with Katt a few months ago and she was going into retirement, well things have changed for the time being and is back in the game. She is GFE and really seems to get into it. Is always on time, clean sexy, good safe location and returns text messages promptly and is fantastic to be with. I have seen her numerous times and always walk away feeling great. As always YMMV. People on here can send her a private message on this site to. Lowflyerspvl.
    Great news. She is always fun to be with and sane & sensible about everything. Welcome back!

  2. #1401

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Let me talk about this in two parts.

    1. I don't send anyone my picture. If that phone ends up in the wrong hands. Well there you go. Who is to say they don't add it to their data base? (Cops). Girls I don't think get that.

    2. I am not slamming Daisy but I think she didn't "think". She asked for my photo after I got almost there. I believe she is legit. I believe she likely does decent stuff. But the fact remains she needs to realize how privacy works. I get why they want it (I think. Because a lot of ladies ask for it today. It has not much to do with LEO. Cause he can look ugly too).

    So then she runs her mouth "oh your probably a cop-bye" which didn't make me mad but made me ponder the "prefessional" stuff she said she was all about. She will likely read this.

    I don't get mad with these ladies. It's not worth it.

    So be ready to hand over your mug shot and risk your Identity.

    Someone prove me wrong on this point. Please!

    LL.
    I just finished checking out a mid-tier provider (almost Eros-type pricing anyway) and she asked me to fill out an intake form which included my full name, address, occupation / where I work, and face pic! I didn't have a problem with the many conditions on the form (hygiene, being courteous, donation transfer method, etc.) but there's no way I'm entrusting her with my personal data. I understand she feels it's necessary for her safety, but there are other means to get comfortable with a client without this level of detail. Even if she says she destroys the form afterwards (I didn't ask), I'm not there to witness it and the contents can go into a black book or computer database, which I guarantee won't be tightly secured. Our own state government, Equifax and many large corporations couldn't keep our personal data safe with dedicated IT people on staff so why should we trust a provider to do this? In the wrong hands it's ripe for blackmail or falling into LEO's database. If some of these ladies can't work out a better way to screen then they should find another line of work. That's my two cents anyway.

  3. #1400

    Katt

    I had spoken with Katt a few months ago and she was going into retirement, well things have changed for the time being and is back in the game. She is GFE and really seems to get into it. Is always on time, clean sexy, good safe location and returns text messages promptly and is fantastic to be with. I have seen her numerous times and always walk away feeling great. As always YMMV. People on here can send her a private message on this site to. Lowflyerspvl.

  4. #1399

    Flake

    I just dunno. You guys say "yay" but this time it was another issue. Something about $20 to PayPal and then suddenly as she asked. She changed her story. Even pre-arranged the date hours in advance. I've been txt her for several days. If you call on her be ready to be patient I guess. I saw no reason to persue it after waiting and the added PayPal drama. You know that feeling that tells you to pass it up! My big head said I was in for a headache at that point.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Let me talk about this in two parts.

    1. I don't send anyone my picture. If that phone ends up in the wrong hands. Well there you go. Who is to say they don't add it to their data base? (Cops). Girls I don't think get that.

    2. I am not slamming Daisy but I think she didn't "think". She asked for my photo after I got almost there. I believe she is legit. I believe she likely does decent stuff. But the fact remains she needs to realize how privacy works. I get why they want it (I think. Because a lot of ladies ask for it today. It has not much to do with LEO. Cause he can look ugly too).

    So then she runs her mouth "oh your probably a cop-bye" which didn't make me mad but made me ponder the "prefessional" stuff she said she was all about. She will likely read this.

    I don't get mad with these ladies. It's not worth it.

    So be ready to hand over your mug shot and risk your Identity.

    Someone prove me wrong on this point. Please!

    LL.

  5. #1398

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    Very very few of the girls are demon or pimp free. While I feel sorry for any one who turns room temperature. We are ALL responsible. We funded her demise. Real talk.
    You are absolutely correct, Sir. We ALL have a hand in the lives of these providers. If it wasn't for a monger paying, there wouldn't be a provider offering herself and we all know that most of them are in this to support a demon.

    SCanyon.

  6. #1397

    Amen You Wonderful Lady

    I can't agree with you more Montana. And it is great to see a lady with the will and determination you have. Really makes no sense that some of the ladies even get started on any of that stuff. Great to hear that you are clean from all of it. My kind of lady! .

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaSnow69  [View Original Post]
    This is sad but true unfortunately.

    I have always been independent I see absolutely no reason whatsoever for any woman to need / have a handler.

    Thankfully I am also demon free for the last couple yrs. I personally think any woman that feels the need to sacrifice what she earned is either very weak minded or ignorant but to each is own.

    Happy hunting.

    Montana.

  7. #1396

    Sad but true

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    Very very few of the girls are demon or pimp free. While I feel sorry for any one who turns room temperature. We are ALL responsible. We funded her demise. Real talk.
    This is sad but true unfortunately.

    I have always been independent I see absolutely no reason whatsoever for any woman to need / have a handler.

    Thankfully I am also demon free for the last couple yrs. I personally think any woman that feels the need to sacrifice what she earned is either very weak minded or ignorant but to each is own.

    Happy hunting.

    Montana.

  8. #1395

    Rebel

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/939022446156

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/726762636819

    I did some checking into this one. I think she recently received an okay report here but I also found one from a guy who had his credit card lifted last year during an incall 3 some with his buddy. The name matches and the Anderson location match anyway. She appears to be 31, not 24, which is not a problem for me. But she's had a number of court appearances for drug use, possession or manufacturing as well as shoplifting and forgery with the latest charges in 2017. She's willing to travel to Greenville but I'm not willing to risk a visit after this.

  9. #1394

    Lisa / Jamie Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    It's the same person that tried to steal my money. Look at the tattoo on her arm in both ads.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/636074816701
    Good catch, I missed that. She's using a mix of real face pics (some blocked) and fake body pics. She must have created the Jamie Lee ads since her Lisa ads are still getting revenge posts from another guy that got ripped off. I have to give him credit for being persistent about the "thief" posts. The most I ever did was give the ripoff provider's number to some of the scammers so they'd get annoying calls, hopefully when they were trying to sleep LOL.

  10. #1393

    Lori

    She left HP about 6 months ago. She is in Abbeville near Lake Secession.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/665533593337

    Top.

  11. #1392

    Any working girl

    Very very few of the girls are demon or pimp free. While I feel sorry for any one who turns room temperature. We are ALL responsible. We funded her demise. Real talk.

  12. #1391

    Jamie Lee.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/674639506688

    She's using a lot of canned photos so I'm pretty suspicious of this one.
    It's the same person that tried to steal my money. Look at the tattoo on her arm in both ads.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/636074816701

  13. #1390

    JamieLee

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/674639506688

    She's using a lot of canned photos so I'm pretty suspicious of this one.

  14. #1389

    Annie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/768580013021

    Has anyone seen Annie? Is she any fun?
    I dated Annie about 6 months ago and she was worth the time and donation. I only saw her a couple of times and I've tried to meet up with her since, but just couldn't make it happen. I was informed yesterday by a close friend of hers that I see on occasion, Annie passed away Friday morning. I'm sure it was due to her issues with demons. From what I was told she went down hill pretty fast.

  15. #1388

    That's Smantha.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of this lady years ago but can't remember her name. Anyone remember her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/190659722218
    Good skills. Probably in her mid early to 40's. Reasonable prices and no drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape