Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,686 to 29,700 of 59509
-
09-01-18 21:11 #29824Senior Member

Posts: 412This is funny
LOL,
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
I have been to LU's in acworth and have pretty good time. I have been to young's as well and spend $ with Anna and came out happy there as well. I have been to Lu's on Cobb Parkway and will try soon. Hope to get a good massage and rest is bonus.
-
09-01-18 20:43 #29823Senior Member

Posts: 447Huh
Huh?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
Lu's =hwy 41 kennesaw, once known as who's massage.
Lu = hwy 92.
Lets keep it straight so that others know where to visit and what to expect. - correctly.
-
09-01-18 20:07 #29822Banned Member

Posts: 13634Just type Lu is next time, eh?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 20:02 #29821Senior Member

Posts: 594Lu's the name, rubbing's the game
My good sir, you seem to be cracking up!
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
You are correct, Lu's is not the name of the place I've twice visited. Lu's the name of the place I've been to and enjoyed.
I do understand the multiple uses of an apostrophe, but please consider what a contraction is. (insert winky emoticon here).
-
09-01-18 19:55 #29820Senior Member

Posts: 166Nabi / Novi
Just wondering if anyone knows where Navi / Novi that was at Hot Stone then Sauna One has gone if she is still around the area. PM me or reply here works.
Thanks,
Shadow.
-
09-01-18 19:41 #29819Banned Member

Posts: 1610What!
Lu's is not the name. It's Lu. Lu Massage. And, you just said it again in this post as well as your first post. You said that Lu's the name and that is incorrect! It's LU! I'm beginning to see now that some of you guys don't understand what that apostrophe means. I'll say it again: Lu's Massage is on Cobb Parkway (Hwy 41 for those not familiar with the area). LU Massage is on 92 in Acworth. See the difference? No? ARRRRRRGGHGGHGH!!!!!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 17:45 #29818Banned Member

Posts: 13634Try Royal or maybe Joy (Norcross).
Originally Posted by SixtyMinuteMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 15:36 #29817Senior Member

Posts: 594Exactly. I never said I went to Lu's! I went to the one on 92 in Acworth -- Lu's the name. I very much enjoyed Sophie's services, and I would consider going back if she was still there, but I prefer the facilities at the other local places I've tried -- Young's and Great Wall -- if venturing all the way up to that part of the greater Atlanta area.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 15:32 #29816Senior Member

Posts: 83Doraville
I'll be in Doraville next week. Any "must visit" places?
Thanks,
60 mm.
-
09-01-18 15:05 #29815Banned Member

Posts: 1610Lu again!
I know. It's pretty funny to me too.
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 15:04 #29814Banned Member

Posts: 1610Lu!
Dammit to hell, you've been to Lu, not Lu's! The name is Lu Massage on 92 in Acworth, JeeezusgawdamightyblessAmerica! LU!!!!!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 13:39 #29813Senior Member

Posts: 162LOL, you poor guy. Noone listens.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
This is funny as shit to me for some reason.
-
09-01-18 12:29 #29812Senior Member

Posts: 594I definitely haven't ever been to Lu's Massage on Cobb Parkway. Lu's the one I've been to, it's on Highway 92 in Acworth. But the last couple times I've gone to that area I tried Young's and Great Wall.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 09:44 #29811Banned Member

Posts: 1610Well, if you went to Lu's then you were at Lu's Massage on Cobb Parkway which is quite a long way from Lu Massage at Bells Ferry and Hwy. 92. These are two different places, boys, and when you are too lazy to make the distinction then you further contribute to the confusion of which place is which.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 01:31 #29810Banned Member

Posts: 2410Is it Young or Young's
That apostrophe really gets confusing at time.
Originally Posted by PinkMimber
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




