Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29825

    Just passing through AMP heaven

    Compared to Nashville. Why'all have AMP Garden of Eden here. LOL Greatly appreciated the feedback and recommendations. Tried to see some of the specific ladies, of course got the "she's busy" or "on vacation" so I went with whoever was next in the line-up.

    Youngs is a decent spot, they weren't busy and went with a 4-hand and I did not regret a single minute of my decision. Solid massage, great teasing and play, a lot of fun on the flip with naughty Chinese whispers in my ear, OTC play, and you know the rest. After the fireworks a leisurely relaxing rub and one kept playing with Jr who struggled to stand at attention but it's been quite some time doing two in an hour. Great place, no haggle for tip, etc.

    Because one of the ladies tried to get Jr to stand up, after a coffee and a breather I decided to give Li Massage a shot. Drew a cutie who was 4' nothing tall and one hell of a caboose! Again. A good massage, light teasing, and she had to work for it but she earned her tip too! Again. Refreshing no haggle experience and I would repeat. Only downside here. Paper thin walls. You can hear pretty much everything going on in the next room.

    I may have to reroute my trip back through Atlanta and try some other playgrounds before going back to the land of the "professional" AMP's.

    Many thanks. SS.

  2. #29824

    This is funny

    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    Huh?

    Lu's =hwy 41 kennesaw, once known as who's massage.

    Lu = hwy 92.

    Lets keep it straight so that others know where to visit and what to expect. - correctly.
    LOL,

    I have been to LU's in acworth and have pretty good time. I have been to young's as well and spend $ with Anna and came out happy there as well. I have been to Lu's on Cobb Parkway and will try soon. Hope to get a good massage and rest is bonus.

  3. #29823

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    My good sir, you seem to be cracking up!

    You are correct, Lu's is not the name of the place I've twice visited. Lu's the name of the place I've been to and enjoyed.

    I do understand the multiple uses of an apostrophe, but please consider what a contraction is. (insert winky emoticon here).
    Huh?

    Lu's =hwy 41 kennesaw, once known as who's massage.

    Lu = hwy 92.

    Lets keep it straight so that others know where to visit and what to expect. - correctly.

  4. #29822
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    My good sir, you seem to be cracking up!

    You are correct, Lu's is not the name of the place I've twice visited. Lu's the name of the place I've been to and enjoyed.

    I do understand the multiple uses of an apostrophe, but please consider what a contraction is. (insert winky emoticon here).
    Just type Lu is next time, eh?

  5. #29821

    Lu's the name, rubbing's the game

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Lu's is not the name. It's Lu. Lu Massage. And, you just said it again in this post as well as your first post. You said that Lu's the name and that is incorrect! It's LU! I'm beginning to see now that some of you guys don't understand what that apostrophe means. I'll say it again: Lu's Massage is on Cobb Parkway (Hwy 41 for those not familiar with the area). LU Massage is on 92 in Acworth. See the difference? No? ARRRRRRGGHGGHGH!!!!!
    My good sir, you seem to be cracking up!

    You are correct, Lu's is not the name of the place I've twice visited. Lu's the name of the place I've been to and enjoyed.

    I do understand the multiple uses of an apostrophe, but please consider what a contraction is. (insert winky emoticon here).

  6. #29820

    Nabi / Novi

    Just wondering if anyone knows where Navi / Novi that was at Hot Stone then Sauna One has gone if she is still around the area. PM me or reply here works.

    Thanks,

    Shadow.

  7. #29819

    What!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. I never said I went to Lu's! I went to the one on 92 in Acworth -- Lu's the name. I very much enjoyed Sophie's services, and I would consider going back if she was still there, but I prefer the facilities at the other local places I've tried -- Young's and Great Wall -- if venturing all the way up to that part of the greater Atlanta area.
    Lu's is not the name. It's Lu. Lu Massage. And, you just said it again in this post as well as your first post. You said that Lu's the name and that is incorrect! It's LU! I'm beginning to see now that some of you guys don't understand what that apostrophe means. I'll say it again: Lu's Massage is on Cobb Parkway (Hwy 41 for those not familiar with the area). LU Massage is on 92 in Acworth. See the difference? No? ARRRRRRGGHGGHGH!!!!!

  8. #29818
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinuteMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Doraville next week. Any "must visit" places?

    Thanks,

    60 mm.
    Try Royal or maybe Joy (Norcross).

  9. #29817
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Dammit to hell, you've been to Lu, not Lu's! The name is Lu Massage on 92 in Acworth, JeeezusgawdamightyblessAmerica! LU!!!!!
    Exactly. I never said I went to Lu's! I went to the one on 92 in Acworth -- Lu's the name. I very much enjoyed Sophie's services, and I would consider going back if she was still there, but I prefer the facilities at the other local places I've tried -- Young's and Great Wall -- if venturing all the way up to that part of the greater Atlanta area.

  10. #29816

    Doraville

    I'll be in Doraville next week. Any "must visit" places?

    Thanks,

    60 mm.

  11. #29815

    Lu again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Isodt  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you poor guy. Noone listens.

    This is funny as shit to me for some reason.
    I know. It's pretty funny to me too.

  12. #29814

    Lu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    I definitely haven't ever been to Lu's Massage on Cobb Parkway. Lu's the one I've been to, it's on Highway 92 in Acworth. But the last couple times I've gone to that area I tried Young's and Great Wall.
    Dammit to hell, you've been to Lu, not Lu's! The name is Lu Massage on 92 in Acworth, JeeezusgawdamightyblessAmerica! LU!!!!!

  13. #29813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Lu's is on Cobb Parkway. LU is where you went. Ain't no apostrophe s in LU!
    LOL, you poor guy. Noone listens.

    This is funny as shit to me for some reason.

  14. #29812
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Well, if you went to Lu's then you were at Lu's Massage on Cobb Parkway which is quite a long way from Lu Massage at Bells Ferry and Hwy. 92. These are two different places, boys, and when you are too lazy to make the distinction then you further contribute to the confusion of which place is which.
    I definitely haven't ever been to Lu's Massage on Cobb Parkway. Lu's the one I've been to, it's on Highway 92 in Acworth. But the last couple times I've gone to that area I tried Young's and Great Wall.

  15. #29811
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Lu's the one I've been to. Both times I saw Sophie. I loved how she asked "fast or slow?" for the end of the massage. She had skills. At the time I had no idea how close that place is to Young's and Great Wall. Wish that area wasn't so far away from where I usually stay in Atlanta.
    Well, if you went to Lu's then you were at Lu's Massage on Cobb Parkway which is quite a long way from Lu Massage at Bells Ferry and Hwy. 92. These are two different places, boys, and when you are too lazy to make the distinction then you further contribute to the confusion of which place is which.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape