Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9538
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 33

    Elusive Quarry and Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by FrazzleSnazzle  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes even the most elusive quarry can be spotted, hidden before one's eyes.

    What's even more amazing if they have their even-a-bigger-unicorn friend with them, they're bored and want something to do.

    A slow late summer afternoon, an unexpected text, a quickly arranged tri-rendezvous and.... the bucket list (and, yes, the bankroll) shrinks a little bit.

    Maybe it really was Russell Wilson's shoes!
    My bankroll has shrunk more than a little bit. The elusive quarry has introduced me to a couple others as well the past few months.

  2. #9537

    If you squint hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by perimax  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like a week before the scuttlebutt and lost track of her. I am glad she has reappeared. She had a different name back then. She was at the house I guess when uncle arrived but came away clean. At least that's what I heard. I can say that she is really 53 and one of my ATF's. She is older but still super sexy. It was like hooking up with a buddy's hot mom. My ATF is out of the hobby, the elusive Pam, but Kerri is right there if you like sexy older ladies.
    Sometimes even the most elusive quarry can be spotted, hidden before one's eyes.

    What's even more amazing if they have their even-a-bigger-unicorn friend with them, they're bored and want something to do.

    A slow late summer afternoon, an unexpected text, a quickly arranged tri-rendezvous and.... the bucket list (and, yes, the bankroll) shrinks a little bit.

    Maybe it really was Russell Wilson's shoes!

  3. #9536
    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info? (they are found on the DI site). I searched and didn't find anything. Unless I hear otherwise, I'm sure I will TOFFT but it may take me a while as I am low on funds lately. If anyone knows anything, please Stop me if I am making a mistake!.

    Cheers.
    I saw her like a week before the scuttlebutt and lost track of her. I am glad she has reappeared. She had a different name back then. She was at the house I guess when uncle arrived but came away clean. At least that's what I heard. I can say that she is really 53 and one of my ATF's. She is older but still super sexy. It was like hooking up with a buddy's hot mom. My ATF is out of the hobby, the elusive Pam, but Kerri is right there if you like sexy older ladies.

  4. #9535

    DI Amy

    Had a chance to be on the North side this week and reached out to Amy. Screening was easy since I've met other DI ladies.

    Amy is a beautiful young lady. Very shy, reminds me of Taylor, but even more shy. Definitely need to take the lead with her and I questioned if she was enjoying herself.

    I tend to enjoy someone a little more aggressive, but she was nice to meet and spend some time with.

  5. #9534

    SuzieQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on the discreet info page that Susie Q is offering Saturdays at a premium if you are interested in that. Haven't tried her yet, but she is well reviewed on here.
    I text Suzie this morning hoping to connect. Her response was: Be back on Monday. YMMV.

  6. #9533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Susie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    I usually do not ask for recommendations, but I seem to be having a hard time finding a good provider on the North side available on Saturday mornings. Any recommendations for North / Northeast side around 11 ish?

    Thanks in advance. I accept PMs if someone feels more comfortable w that.
    Just saw on the discreet info page that Susie Q is offering Saturdays at a premium if you are interested in that. Haven't tried her yet, but she is well reviewed on here.

  7. #9532

    North side Saturday

    I usually do not ask for recommendations, but I seem to be having a hard time finding a good provider on the North side available on Saturday mornings. Any recommendations for North / Northeast side around 11 ish?

    Thanks in advance. I accept PMs if someone feels more comfortable w that.

  8. #9531

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by Me7239  [View Original Post]
    Kristin is a YMMV person. Tabby is a FS provider.
    Agree on Tabby. I had a great time with her myself. She didn't seem shy or apprehensive toward trying to please me. She kinda seemed to have a cat thing, which was a little. Different. I plan on repeating someday.

  9. #9530
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Tabby or Kristin with only a massage and HJ? Previous reviews indicate Tabby is a FS provider. I hope to meet Tabby in the near future but only if she is FS. Clarification?
    Kristin is a YMMV person. Tabby is a FS provider.

  10. #9529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    First time with Darsi

    Had a great time with Darsi Lane. She made me feel very comfortable and was very directive, which I like. Her pictures are accurate and she is beautiful. Will repeat and recommend to anyone for a first time visit. You can find her on discreet info website. PM for any specifics you may need.

  11. #9528
    Quote Originally Posted by FrazzleSnazzle  [View Original Post]
    We're not going to have Victoria's Secret Model caliber companions in Indy. And a key part of marketing, especially in this sort of field, is to use technology to enhance illusion. This is in no way intended to disparage the many lovely ladies we have in the area, most are beautiful in their own fashion. And of course, most of us are hardly Brad Pitt, 20 years ago or even now. Or Clint Eastwood 40 years ago. Or in some cases Clint last week.

    Everybody starts somewhere and learns their craft; or sometimes they find a craft is not for them. Providing patience and helpfulness by clients and colleagues can be of real value to new folks. Otoh, why one would leave Miami and come to Indy to commence in this endeavor is a bit of a head scratcher.

    Yes it's an agency.

    Kerri?! Really? Ponder the Prickyard back some pages. Or you could check the review I did under a different nom d'companion in the USA advertiser section some time back. With all the travails since though, I would no longer.
    reiterate said review and would officially have no opinion, no thoughts, no nothin'. Full Sgt. Schultz on the subject with Swiss-like neutrality.
    Ah, that's right. Kerri is Jan.

    Well nevermind.

  12. #9527

    Which One?

    Quote Originally Posted by Me7239  [View Original Post]
    You are correct it is Tabby not Gabby! The session was not for me at all. I basically just had a light massage with a HE. I'm not sure it would have progressed mush further though even if I was into it. I don't think she is into the FS part of it. She is not my type at all, I just wish they used accurate pictures for all of the girls. I know that most people probably do not care who is on the other end, however I am not that person.
    Are you talking about Tabby or Kristin with only a massage and HJ? Previous reviews indicate Tabby is a FS provider. I hope to meet Tabby in the near future but only if she is FS. Clarification?

  13. #9526

    Looking for info

    Not sure but I think she used to work out of Cleveland, has any of my friends in Indy seen her yet? If so is it worth the time?

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...b/094574441652

  14. #9525

    Random thoughts

    We're not going to have Victoria's Secret Model caliber companions in Indy. And a key part of marketing, especially in this sort of field, is to use technology to enhance illusion. This is in no way intended to disparage the many lovely ladies we have in the area, most are beautiful in their own fashion. And of course, most of us are hardly Brad Pitt, 20 years ago or even now. Or Clint Eastwood 40 years ago. Or in some cases Clint last week.

    Everybody starts somewhere and learns their craft; or sometimes they find a craft is not for them. Providing patience and helpfulness by clients and colleagues can be of real value to new folks. Otoh, why one would leave Miami and come to Indy to commence in this endeavor is a bit of a head scratcher.

    Yes it's an agency.

    Kerri?! Really? Ponder the Prickyard back some pages. Or you could check the review I did under a different nom d'companion in the USA advertiser section some time back. With all the travails since though, I would no longer.
    reiterate said review and would officially have no opinion, no thoughts, no nothin'. Full Sgt. Schultz on the subject with Swiss-like neutrality.

  15. #9524
    Quote Originally Posted by Me7239  [View Original Post]
    You are correct it is Tabby not Gabby! The session was not for me at all. I basically just had a light massage with a HE. I'm not sure it would have progressed mush further though even if I was into it. I don't think she is into the FS part of it. She is not my type at all, I just wish they used accurate pictures for all of the girls. I know that most people probably do not care who is on the other end, however I am not that person.
    Agreed. I can confirm the pictures of Elle, Susie, and Darsi are definitely them and are accurate, recent pictures (they even show Elle's and Susie's new hair colors).

    Quote Originally Posted by Me7239  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are definitely not her. Also I read below where she has been reviewed before, I don't think that is the case. She is definitely new, she told me this was her first time in Indiana.
    Kristin told me that she is from Miami and is only in town for the week before heading home (and that Sunday was her first day in the biz). So, unless she was reviewed in the last couple days, that doesn't seem right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen many mentions of Fiona ina long time, and the early reports were vague. From the pics, she is the one I am drawn to, but tired of getting tricked by pics. Does anyone have any insight on her. Thanks.
    I have seen Fiona. Those pictures are, I'm pretty sure, her. Though keep in mind they are artfully cropped. She is in mid to late 30's and has a pretty expected body for her age (not super toned. But not bbw by any means). She was fun, though maybe a bit ditzy (though I think she is pretty new too, so it might have just been nerves).

    Speaking of DI, I see they just added yet another new girl, Eva. I also was curious about Kerri (though maybe I missed a review on her). I've been thinking of seeing Amy at some point, but it's hard not to go back to Susie, Darsi, or Elle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape