Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 24838
-
08-31-18 23:09 #9538Forum Advertiser

Posts: 33Elusive Quarry and Unicorn
My bankroll has shrunk more than a little bit. The elusive quarry has introduced me to a couple others as well the past few months.
Originally Posted by FrazzleSnazzle
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 22:52 #9537Senior Member

Posts: 157If you squint hard.
Sometimes even the most elusive quarry can be spotted, hidden before one's eyes.
Originally Posted by perimax
[View Original Post]
What's even more amazing if they have their even-a-bigger-unicorn friend with them, they're bored and want something to do.
A slow late summer afternoon, an unexpected text, a quickly arranged tri-rendezvous and.... the bucket list (and, yes, the bankroll) shrinks a little bit.
Maybe it really was Russell Wilson's shoes!
-
08-31-18 19:29 #9536Regular Member

Posts: 10I saw her like a week before the scuttlebutt and lost track of her. I am glad she has reappeared. She had a different name back then. She was at the house I guess when uncle arrived but came away clean. At least that's what I heard. I can say that she is really 53 and one of my ATF's. She is older but still super sexy. It was like hooking up with a buddy's hot mom. My ATF is out of the hobby, the elusive Pam, but Kerri is right there if you like sexy older ladies.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 06:28 #9535Senior Member

Posts: 91DI Amy
Had a chance to be on the North side this week and reached out to Amy. Screening was easy since I've met other DI ladies.
Amy is a beautiful young lady. Very shy, reminds me of Taylor, but even more shy. Definitely need to take the lead with her and I questioned if she was enjoying herself.
I tend to enjoy someone a little more aggressive, but she was nice to meet and spend some time with.
-
08-30-18 16:21 #9534Senior Member

Posts: 509SuzieQ
I text Suzie this morning hoping to connect. Her response was: Be back on Monday. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jlt02
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 14:26 #9533Senior Member

Posts: 106Susie Q
Just saw on the discreet info page that Susie Q is offering Saturdays at a premium if you are interested in that. Haven't tried her yet, but she is well reviewed on here.
Originally Posted by XandirHunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 14:11 #9532Senior Member

Posts: 194North side Saturday
I usually do not ask for recommendations, but I seem to be having a hard time finding a good provider on the North side available on Saturday mornings. Any recommendations for North / Northeast side around 11 ish?
Thanks in advance. I accept PMs if someone feels more comfortable w that.
-
08-30-18 14:08 #9531Senior Member

Posts: 194Absolutely
Agree on Tabby. I had a great time with her myself. She didn't seem shy or apprehensive toward trying to please me. She kinda seemed to have a cat thing, which was a little. Different. I plan on repeating someday.
Originally Posted by Me7239
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 13:59 #9530Senior Member

Posts: 57Kristin is a YMMV person. Tabby is a FS provider.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 13:52 #9529Senior Member

Posts: 106First time with Darsi
Had a great time with Darsi Lane. She made me feel very comfortable and was very directive, which I like. Her pictures are accurate and she is beautiful. Will repeat and recommend to anyone for a first time visit. You can find her on discreet info website. PM for any specifics you may need.
-
08-30-18 11:15 #9528Senior Member

Posts: 386Ah, that's right. Kerri is Jan.
Originally Posted by FrazzleSnazzle
[View Original Post]
Well nevermind.
-
08-30-18 09:52 #9527Senior Member

Posts: 408Which One?
Are you talking about Tabby or Kristin with only a massage and HJ? Previous reviews indicate Tabby is a FS provider. I hope to meet Tabby in the near future but only if she is FS. Clarification?
Originally Posted by Me7239
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 09:48 #9526Senior Member

Posts: 30Looking for info
Not sure but I think she used to work out of Cleveland, has any of my friends in Indy seen her yet? If so is it worth the time?
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...b/094574441652
-
08-30-18 01:43 #9525Senior Member

Posts: 157Random thoughts
We're not going to have Victoria's Secret Model caliber companions in Indy. And a key part of marketing, especially in this sort of field, is to use technology to enhance illusion. This is in no way intended to disparage the many lovely ladies we have in the area, most are beautiful in their own fashion. And of course, most of us are hardly Brad Pitt, 20 years ago or even now. Or Clint Eastwood 40 years ago. Or in some cases Clint last week.
Everybody starts somewhere and learns their craft; or sometimes they find a craft is not for them. Providing patience and helpfulness by clients and colleagues can be of real value to new folks. Otoh, why one would leave Miami and come to Indy to commence in this endeavor is a bit of a head scratcher.
Yes it's an agency.
Kerri?! Really? Ponder the Prickyard back some pages. Or you could check the review I did under a different nom d'companion in the USA advertiser section some time back. With all the travails since though, I would no longer.
reiterate said review and would officially have no opinion, no thoughts, no nothin'. Full Sgt. Schultz on the subject with Swiss-like neutrality.
-
08-29-18 18:30 #9524Senior Member

Posts: 386Agreed. I can confirm the pictures of Elle, Susie, and Darsi are definitely them and are accurate, recent pictures (they even show Elle's and Susie's new hair colors).
Originally Posted by Me7239
[View Original Post]
Kristin told me that she is from Miami and is only in town for the week before heading home (and that Sunday was her first day in the biz). So, unless she was reviewed in the last couple days, that doesn't seem right.
Originally Posted by Me7239
[View Original Post]
I have seen Fiona. Those pictures are, I'm pretty sure, her. Though keep in mind they are artfully cropped. She is in mid to late 30's and has a pretty expected body for her age (not super toned. But not bbw by any means). She was fun, though maybe a bit ditzy (though I think she is pretty new too, so it might have just been nerves).
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
Speaking of DI, I see they just added yet another new girl, Eva. I also was curious about Kerri (though maybe I missed a review on her). I've been thinking of seeing Amy at some point, but it's hard not to go back to Susie, Darsi, or Elle.











Reply With Quote






