Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1846

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander12  [View Original Post]
    Is this real? Please be real. Anyone see her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2942745
    But I damn sure just messages her for a date tonight. Will let why'all know how that works out.

  2. #1845

    Victoria

    Is this real? Please be real. Anyone see her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2942745

  3. #1844

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyZzz  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad quite a few times, but never reached out. Looking forward in hearing the assessment!
    Dreamed about her last year, good private place. She does have a nice body. In my opinion, not the girl in the pic. Does look good, but no bbj but did not repeat.

  4. #1843

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley4511  [View Original Post]
    Third down-legit pleasure inducing open minded. I think as her ad states, MYA actually likes her job. I haven't been around the world with her but got my BBBJRIMCFS-multipositions. My time hhr120.

    Has a lookout but no issues. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26859087/.
    She is the same girl who used to stay near Busch Gardens. She was my go to when this site was down because I still had her number LOL. She is legit and totally GFE.

  5. #1842

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyYankee  [View Original Post]
    Going to see this one tomorrow around noon, lives in Brandon says her pics are real which I laughed at. 150 for 30 minutes 200 for hour. Live only 4 miles from me will report back if she is worth it or not, here is her ad any info on her let me no. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2917740#reviews.
    Seen her ad quite a few times, but never reached out. Looking forward in hearing the assessment!

  6. #1841

    Anyone met honey yet?

    She hits all the right buttons for me.

    Been texting back and forth and I am almost ready to pull the trigger. Hoping someone can provide further detail. Says she is at that place on adamo that a lot of them seem to inhabit at times.

    https://independent.com.tampa.listcr...post/26844914/

  7. #1840

    Taking the plunge.

    Going to see this one tomorrow around noon, lives in Brandon says her pics are real which I laughed at. 150 for 30 minutes 200 for hour. Live only 4 miles from me will report back if she is worth it or not, here is her ad any info on her let me no. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2917740#reviews.

  8. #1839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOldGuy69  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember blonde Devon, she will be back in the area by the end of Sept. She will be staying with Holly. I understand the handler is gone and she has gotten her life back together.
    Is mouth of the south available also.

  9. #1838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyYankee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone no who this girls is. No reviews at all. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26869623/.
    She has been reviewed on this site previously and the review wasn't positive. Talking / texting during session and directing next monger in before the the guy could get out. I was looking at this one because of price point. But hate it when I can't have a 15 qv without these kind of issues. If you decide to go report back. At least we will know if she is consistent.

  10. #1837

    Angel

    Anyone no who this girls is. No reviews at all. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26869623/.

  11. #1836

    Devon

    For those of you who remember blonde Devon, she will be back in the area by the end of Sept. She will be staying with Holly. I understand the handler is gone and she has gotten her life back together.

  12. #1835

    Hot Holly

    Had a visit with Holly in Brandon. Her vocal talents are as good as any. Took her time and got every drop. Mission accomplished. I did not sample anything else. I left 75 roses and I was good with that.

  13. #1834
    Third down-legit pleasure inducing open minded. I think as her ad states, MYA actually likes her job. I haven't been around the world with her but got my BBBJRIMCFS-multipositions. My time hhr120.

    Has a lookout but no issues. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26859087/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 4.41.55 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 4.42.05 AM.jpg‎  

  14. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBoogers2016  [View Original Post]
    Top notch girl, looks and feels great! Everything covered, would recommend.

  15. #1832

    Palm Beach Bunny?

    Anyone have any info on this one:

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...7113/1/1664047

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape