Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1842

    Taking the plunge.

    Going to see this one tomorrow around noon, lives in Brandon says her pics are real which I laughed at. 150 for 30 minutes 200 for hour. Live only 4 miles from me will report back if she is worth it or not, here is her ad any info on her let me no. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2917740#reviews.

  2. #1841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOldGuy69  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember blonde Devon, she will be back in the area by the end of Sept. She will be staying with Holly. I understand the handler is gone and she has gotten her life back together.
    Is mouth of the south available also.

  3. #1840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyYankee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone no who this girls is. No reviews at all. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26869623/.
    She has been reviewed on this site previously and the review wasn't positive. Talking / texting during session and directing next monger in before the the guy could get out. I was looking at this one because of price point. But hate it when I can't have a 15 qv without these kind of issues. If you decide to go report back. At least we will know if she is consistent.

  4. #1839

    Angel

    Anyone no who this girls is. No reviews at all. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26869623/.

  5. #1838

    Devon

    For those of you who remember blonde Devon, she will be back in the area by the end of Sept. She will be staying with Holly. I understand the handler is gone and she has gotten her life back together.

  6. #1837

    Hot Holly

    Had a visit with Holly in Brandon. Her vocal talents are as good as any. Took her time and got every drop. Mission accomplished. I did not sample anything else. I left 75 roses and I was good with that.

  7. #1836
    Third down-legit pleasure inducing open minded. I think as her ad states, MYA actually likes her job. I haven't been around the world with her but got my BBBJRIMCFS-multipositions. My time hhr120.

    Has a lookout but no issues. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26859087/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 4.41.55 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 4.42.05 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #1835
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBoogers2016  [View Original Post]
    Top notch girl, looks and feels great! Everything covered, would recommend.

  9. #1834

    Palm Beach Bunny?

    Anyone have any info on this one:

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...7113/1/1664047

  10. #1833

    Jessica Dime

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkerAve  [View Original Post]
    How does someone go about finding this girl.
    Thats Jessica Dime. She's in Tampa.

    Search her in adavanced.

  11. #1832

  12. #1831

    Can you share a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg  [View Original Post]
    Needed a pipe cleaning and stopped by to see Holly. Great BBBJ with spit really hit the spot.
    Thanks in advance.

  13. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanioYazza  [View Original Post]
    What's this FF of one of your fav's (jD) worth?

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b7fcab6d976e
    How does someone go about finding this girl.

  14. #1829
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 158

    Cmon back to Tampa.

    So we can both smile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Oh Daytrade. You make me cry out in bliss!

  15. #1828

    Looking for Company

    Hey all. I'll be visiting the area from NC next week. Anyone point me in the direction of some good company?

    RK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape