Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 10969
-
09-04-18 01:52 #424Senior Member

Posts: 253Klaudia MCE?
Anyone else see Klaudia? Looks very tempting but deciding if it's worth it. I saw Summer awhile back and was a bit disappointed. Didn't have makeup on or anything. Just wondering on any one else's experience?
-
09-03-18 23:50 #423Senior Member

Posts: 53Natasha from ECE
Had a date today with Natasha from ECE. What can I say about her, she was amazing. This is my first time using such a high end agency, I usually go for $200 price range ladies. She was a blast, nice to talk to, she really seemed to enjoy fucking. I made her shudder once.
The service was typical, LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, CFS. I was disappointed when she took out cover for BJ, but her tight pussy made up for that. We started with CG with lots of grinding and kissing. Then we went to RCG where she was pleasure her self and I was pleasuring her starfish. Finally I came in doggy. Sad that I didn't get to try Miss.
Overall her enthusiasm and easiness to talk with her, had me give her a stellar review.
-
09-03-18 12:25 #422Banned Member

Posts: 22Seattle
I might be mistaken but I'm 90% sure she calls that home.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 12:09 #421Senior Member

Posts: 202Amanda from KoreanPalace
Probably a longshot but does anyone know where the KoreanPalace girls travel when they're not in Chicago? Amanda left town a few weeks ago but I can't stop thinking about how incredible our session was. May be my new ATF. I'm hoping I can see her again before she comes back to town.
-
09-01-18 18:14 #420Senior Member

Posts: 213Allie from EEC.
Saw Allie the other day and I have to say she's better looking than her pics. Cute blonde spinner. Great BBBJ, DATY with FIV, mish, K9 finish. One complaint is she talked too much but that was by my invitation. I like to get to know a person but maybe this was TMI. The biggest complaint I have is she started getting dressed right away after round 1. I'm not usually a MSOG guy but I like to lay naked and cuddle. It's been known to spur round 2 with the right girl.
Allie is a Angellis girl and EEC so some may know her from Angellis. She has a nice tight body, B cups that are nice and perky. Tattoo and nipple piercings but they don't bother me. Her BBBJ was top 10 in my book and almost had me done that way in round 1. I had to have her K9 with a great ass like that so I held out.
I'd see her again but I would have to insist on a little more GFE.
The other thing I noticed, she didn't DFK. She kisses but not deep. I've been told by a few other 20 somethings that we old guys kiss with too much tongue. Seems the last few girls did this too. Otherwise B+ or A- for BJ skills and for spinner hotness.
-
09-01-18 09:18 #419Banned Member

Posts: 31I guess she read your review
So I booked Megan yesterday. I got slightly nervous considering this info that you posted prior weeks ago. I was in the mood for a girl that's ok with Greek. Totally enjoyed it. I think that her aggression to please is very impressive. Pussy smelled good, no issues. Great oral work and great rhythm when fucking. It's not always that we meet girls that put lots of energy and effort to it. She does. Either loves fucking and being fucked or good at faking it. She has a tight asshole so that made me finish very fast. Then second round and I made her swallow it all, zero complains. I would see her again. But today I'm craving to see hazeema again. She is one of the cutest girls I've seen in chicago. Hot as fuck and submissive.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 17:54 #418Senior Member

Posts: 180I saw her a month ago for the last time. She's tall, pretty skinny but is up for anything, especially Greek. What turned me off was that, as I mentioned in a previous report, I love DATY as she does too. But the distinct "tuna effect" was pretty obvious and for me that's a huge turn off, and this wasn't the first time! I love the smell of nice wet puss, but this was pretty pungent. I haven't repeated since so don't know if she's improved that part of her hygiene or she doesn't clean up adequately between all the guys she sees on a given day, with no breaks in between. I say if you like them tall, blonde, thin and PSE, give her a try. I just may have too sensitive a nose.
Originally Posted by NickPP
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 17:45 #417Senior Member

Posts: 180Carly MCE.
Saw her last Saturday downtown with great expectations, and for the most part she passed. This young hoofer has a sizzling body, very thin but proportioned. Her BJ skills are excellent, lots of tongue action, swallows and takes it deep, she has no limits except for Greek. My only issue is that she seemed pretty spaced out, I'm not speculating why, but have my suspicious. She kept running to the bathroom, said she needed to check her makeup and keep her hands clean for prostate action, but she was definitely antsy and out of it. Maybe it was just one of those days. I may repeat, but only after sampling some of the newer gals they have on their site. It's no secret I'm not crazy about working with the agency, too many late appointments and rudeness that's gotten better recently but not enough. Right now they have no competition which accounts for their attitude, but no arguing they keep finding treats like Carly, as whacko as she seems.
-
08-31-18 14:05 #416Senior Member

Posts: 364I would just search this thread, she's been discussed before.
Originally Posted by NickPP
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 11:13 #415Regular Member

Posts: 12MCE Megan
Has anyone seen Megan from MCE? Please inbox me if you have.
-
08-29-18 18:17 #414Banned Member

Posts: 31Rebecca
I don't know what I was waiting for, I saw Rebecca yesterday and I must say, it was better blow job than I had with Madison. I think that Rebecca is a Porn star level blowjob. The most pleasing blow job I've had in my life gorgeous pussy. Body like a vicotria secret model. Eyes are gorgeous. She ducking loves getting face fucked. So inlove with her oral skills. Rides like a pro.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 23:43 #413Senior Member

Posts: 364MCE Selena
Saw Selena today, young, incredible ass, nice tits, they were pierced and she also had a decent number of tattoos. Her head game was good, but not on the same level as Agnes and Summer. However, she seemed really into sex, or at least good enough actress that I couldn't tell. She was born and raised in the US, so when they called her Italian it didn't mean she was born there. If you like girls on the younger side and new to the business, with tattoos and piercings, I'd highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 17:51 #412Senior Member

Posts: 86I have an RS-AVS membership which made screening very easy and painless.
Originally Posted by LuvTheMall55
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 12:25 #411Banned Member

Posts: 31Yeappp
Saw klaudia. My type of girl. European, 19 yrs old, slim. As spinner as it gets. Loves going balls deep. Cute as fuck.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
Saw Leah, American girl. Intelligent and she is good at everything. Totally would repeat.
Selena. Italian, amazing ass and and perfect tits. Love it when they have both and all natural.
All these girls are new to the business so I think they are worth 2-3 visits each hahah.
-
08-27-18 18:50 #410Senior Member

Posts: 171If anyone sees Klaudia Selena or Leah from mce let me know. Trying to book with them this week but schedule kind of tough but can make it work if worth it.












Reply With Quote




