The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #419

    I guess she read your review

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago for the last time. She's tall, pretty skinny but is up for anything, especially Greek. What turned me off was that, as I mentioned in a previous report, I love DATY as she does too. But the distinct "tuna effect" was pretty obvious and for me that's a huge turn off, and this wasn't the first time! I love the smell of nice wet puss, but this was pretty pungent. I haven't repeated since so don't know if she's improved that part of her hygiene or she doesn't clean up adequately between all the guys she sees on a given day, with no breaks in between. I say if you like them tall, blonde, thin and PSE, give her a try. I just may have too sensitive a nose.
    So I booked Megan yesterday. I got slightly nervous considering this info that you posted prior weeks ago. I was in the mood for a girl that's ok with Greek. Totally enjoyed it. I think that her aggression to please is very impressive. Pussy smelled good, no issues. Great oral work and great rhythm when fucking. It's not always that we meet girls that put lots of energy and effort to it. She does. Either loves fucking and being fucked or good at faking it. She has a tight asshole so that made me finish very fast. Then second round and I made her swallow it all, zero complains. I would see her again. But today I'm craving to see hazeema again. She is one of the cutest girls I've seen in chicago. Hot as fuck and submissive.

  2. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Megan from MCE? Please inbox me if you have.
    I saw her a month ago for the last time. She's tall, pretty skinny but is up for anything, especially Greek. What turned me off was that, as I mentioned in a previous report, I love DATY as she does too. But the distinct "tuna effect" was pretty obvious and for me that's a huge turn off, and this wasn't the first time! I love the smell of nice wet puss, but this was pretty pungent. I haven't repeated since so don't know if she's improved that part of her hygiene or she doesn't clean up adequately between all the guys she sees on a given day, with no breaks in between. I say if you like them tall, blonde, thin and PSE, give her a try. I just may have too sensitive a nose.

  3. #417

    Carly MCE.

    Saw her last Saturday downtown with great expectations, and for the most part she passed. This young hoofer has a sizzling body, very thin but proportioned. Her BJ skills are excellent, lots of tongue action, swallows and takes it deep, she has no limits except for Greek. My only issue is that she seemed pretty spaced out, I'm not speculating why, but have my suspicious. She kept running to the bathroom, said she needed to check her makeup and keep her hands clean for prostate action, but she was definitely antsy and out of it. Maybe it was just one of those days. I may repeat, but only after sampling some of the newer gals they have on their site. It's no secret I'm not crazy about working with the agency, too many late appointments and rudeness that's gotten better recently but not enough. Right now they have no competition which accounts for their attitude, but no arguing they keep finding treats like Carly, as whacko as she seems.

  4. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Megan from MCE? Please inbox me if you have.
    I would just search this thread, she's been discussed before.

  5. #415

    MCE Megan

    Has anyone seen Megan from MCE? Please inbox me if you have.

  6. #414

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Selena today, young, incredible ass, nice tits, they were pierced and she also had a decent number of tattoos. Her head game was good, but not on the same level as Agnes and Summer. However, she seemed really into sex, or at least good enough actress that I couldn't tell. She was born and raised in the US, so when they called her Italian it didn't mean she was born there. If you like girls on the younger side and new to the business, with tattoos and piercings, I'd highly recommend her.
    I don't know what I was waiting for, I saw Rebecca yesterday and I must say, it was better blow job than I had with Madison. I think that Rebecca is a Porn star level blowjob. The most pleasing blow job I've had in my life gorgeous pussy. Body like a vicotria secret model. Eyes are gorgeous. She ducking loves getting face fucked. So inlove with her oral skills. Rides like a pro.

  7. #413

    MCE Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    If anyone sees Klaudia Selena or Leah from mce let me know. Trying to book with them this week but schedule kind of tough but can make it work if worth it.
    Saw Selena today, young, incredible ass, nice tits, they were pierced and she also had a decent number of tattoos. Her head game was good, but not on the same level as Agnes and Summer. However, she seemed really into sex, or at least good enough actress that I couldn't tell. She was born and raised in the US, so when they called her Italian it didn't mean she was born there. If you like girls on the younger side and new to the business, with tattoos and piercings, I'd highly recommend her.

  8. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheMall55  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else have experience with this agency? What is the screening process like?

    Luvthemall.
    I have an RS-AVS membership which made screening very easy and painless.

  9. #411

    Yeappp

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    If anyone sees Klaudia Selena or Leah from mce let me know. Trying to book with them this week but schedule kind of tough but can make it work if worth it.
    Saw klaudia. My type of girl. European, 19 yrs old, slim. As spinner as it gets. Loves going balls deep. Cute as fuck.

    Saw Leah, American girl. Intelligent and she is good at everything. Totally would repeat.

    Selena. Italian, amazing ass and and perfect tits. Love it when they have both and all natural.

    All these girls are new to the business so I think they are worth 2-3 visits each hahah.

  10. #410
    If anyone sees Klaudia Selena or Leah from mce let me know. Trying to book with them this week but schedule kind of tough but can make it work if worth it.

  11. #409

    Agnes. MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a session with Agnes and totally correct. The headgame was totally spot on that it shows she enjoys giving head. I bursted in her mouth and she kept going and going to swallow every drop. That's something out of this world. Amazing performance and such an amazing body.

    Trying Carly and Danielle today. Some told me these girls are something to try. Any one has seen them?
    I had another great session with Agnes yesterday. Her oral is the best of anyone I have experienced through MCE, and her body is really tight. The NQNS / just keep sucking action keeps me coming back. I've had a few misses with MCE / CEC over the past couple of years (nothing aweful, but sometimes lackluster performance), but overall I've had far more good experiences with that agency. 4+ times with Agnes and each session has been very enjoyable. She is a keeper and one of their best.

  12. #408

    Other repirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    I threw a friend of mine a bachelor party last night and had http://www.simplygfe.com/ladies.htm provide some entertainment for the night. They did a great job, brought 4 very attractive girls who made sure everyone went home happy.

    All the girls offered BBBJ, CG, mis, doggy, covered FS, CIM / face, and duos for $300. Totally recommend all of them.

    Karrisa. Her pictures don't really do her justice, extremely attractive, very perky breast, great head game.

    Lolita. Great tits, the guys who spend time with her were all very complimentary.

    Ivy. See and Lolita basically spent the whole night doing duos with the guys. Lots of tattoos and just a real fun energy. One guy told me it was the best head he ever had.

    Micky. She got pretty shit faced and might have been on some x but she was super fun. Gave a lot of very aggressive lap dances and the guy who spent time with her was very pleased.
    Does anyone else have experience with this agency? What is the screening process like?

    Luvthemall.

  13. #407

    Bachelor party

    I threw a friend of mine a bachelor party last night and had http://www.simplygfe.com/ladies.htm provide some entertainment for the night. They did a great job, brought 4 very attractive girls who made sure everyone went home happy.

    All the girls offered BBBJ, CG, mis, doggy, covered FS, CIM / face, and duos for $300. Totally recommend all of them.

    Karrisa. Her pictures don't really do her justice, extremely attractive, very perky breast, great head game.

    Lolita. Great tits, the guys who spend time with her were all very complimentary.

    Ivy. See and Lolita basically spent the whole night doing duos with the guys. Lots of tattoos and just a real fun energy. One guy told me it was the best head he ever had.

    Micky. She got pretty shit faced and might have been on some x but she was super fun. Gave a lot of very aggressive lap dances and the guy who spent time with her was very pleased.

  14. #406

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I saw this same Danielle. She sure is something. Seems like you got a good BFF. Her drive and eagerness is AMAZING. She does some crazy flexible positions that are out of this world. I don't know where these girls are coming from.

    Got a message about some Polish klaudia that started and I feel as if she is going to be the next Kylie if she does Greek. I'm personally not into Greek so everything else is very porn starylike. I a. Hoping she works again, would love a redo.

    Maddison is one of the best mouths In The industry. I don't know where she got those skills. The level of face fucking I did to her is something I would like to repeat for breakfast daily. Imagine if I could put Carly with Madison. Heaven.
    I tried to setup doubles with Lin and Clarissa but couldn't get schedules to match up. Been thinking about finally having a threesome, which I haven't had yet. But these women are amazing, one of these days I'll get lucky. I may try some of the new woman cause they are looking hot.

  15. #405

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Saw my fav Lin at Mce after not seeing her for awhile. I'm sure the anticipation of seeing her again had something to do with it. She opened the door in some nice black lingerie, the kind with garter and stockings. So hot. I told her I missed her so much and she said she's been thinking about me. Boost my ego.

    Quick shower, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, and finally DOGGY where she said to come all over her ass and I happily obliged. This was a first she actually showered with me where more LFK, DFK and groping. Can't wait to see her again.
    I saw this same Danielle. She sure is something. Seems like you got a good BFF. Her drive and eagerness is AMAZING. She does some crazy flexible positions that are out of this world. I don't know where these girls are coming from.

    Got a message about some Polish klaudia that started and I feel as if she is going to be the next Kylie if she does Greek. I'm personally not into Greek so everything else is very porn starylike. I a. Hoping she works again, would love a redo.

    Maddison is one of the best mouths In The industry. I don't know where she got those skills. The level of face fucking I did to her is something I would like to repeat for breakfast daily. Imagine if I could put Carly with Madison. Heaven.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape