Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 13817
-
09-05-18 15:52 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 34Can you share a link or contact info? I'll be in Chicago at the end of this month, would like to see her.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 14:50 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 161Wisteria
Tried the new Thai girl Karen at Wisteria.
She's heavier than I like them, but she makes up for it in effort. There was a preview of BBBJ in the shower and then off to the bed with BBBJ (cim is available), LFK, Russian (natural large breasts), CG & K9.
She is a very sweet girl who hasn't been doing this very long. She really does a great CG.
Just Asian.
-
09-05-18 12:49 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 311APT here in Chicago are notorious for claiming to offer GFE and everything else they advertise. If the fee is 130/160 I know I will receive basic service and will never go for the hour as you will not get what you paid for. The talent will be hit or miss as far as performance / looks, but for the price its a risk we take. If the looks are not what I expected I walk out.
Originally Posted by Jake4999
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 12:49 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 644Wheeling Motel
I texted them and of course they told me pretty girl, young, skinny, sexy. I doubt it. They did tell me it's full service. The thing about these places is the quality of the girls and service is a crap shoot. Most of the time it's covered everything. I hate covered bjs. There were a few times years ago I asked and got bareback everything. I know not the best idea. I'd like to also hear about this service in wheeling if any one has tried it.
Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 11:47 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 119Wheeling asian at motel
Anyone tried these?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1210485
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1141873
I suspect they are old ladies, but I am in the mood to try something new, with the jacked up korean palace price.
-
09-05-18 08:00 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 205Messages.
I have had this happen. I think this is their way of advertising, but it is really annoying. Like I really want a text that says "new young girls, come see" on my phone for my wife or sons to find. LOL, I guess I should use a screen lock. I have had luck sending back a very serious request that they stop. Something like: "Please stop sending me text messages. It is unprofessional and offensive. Furthermore, soliciting via text message is illegal without proper authorization and licensing. Remove my number from your list and stop sending me messages at once or I will notify the authorities having jurisdiction in your area. Thank you. "Everytime I've busted that line out it stops. When I'm nice about it they never stop. Good luck buddy!
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 05:43 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 65Pearl
I went and saw pearl over by sox Park. Her pictures show a short Asian with these big fake tits. As we all know the pics are normally fake. But when I got there and saw her I was very pleasantly surprised. She a short spinner with a massive set of fake tits. I got excited and decided to go with an hour. I should of known better. It started off good with a BJ, and 69. Than she got on top and was working it for a few minutes the said she was tired. So we did doggy, which is where we finished. Had a good experience and work repeat but wouldn't waste the money, I'd only go for the 1/2 hour next time.
-
09-03-18 19:12 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 69Persistant Messaging
So I have been contacting other areas to see what they offer and this one number in particular has been constantly messaging me to come even though I have never been there. I am not use to this but is this a common thing they do to try and get people to come? I am worried this may be a trap and have been hesitant to try it out.
-
08-31-18 16:13 #2364Senior Member

Posts: 161Wisteria
Yes, on Cumberland and the expressway.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 15:51 #2363Senior Member

Posts: 541Incall location
Do they have an apartment near O'Hare?
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 15:18 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 161Wisteria
Even though they generally repeat the same 4 girls it's nice to have this service available. BTW, I tried Nina twice and neither time with her worked for me. On the other hand, I can't get enough of Nicky, Halen & Jessica.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
Just Asian.
-
08-31-18 10:31 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 583Yes!
YES! Nina! Who uses fake pics now but didn't back a few years ago when she was Monica with Thai Spicy Girls.
Originally Posted by RchiGuy
[View Original Post]
Very beautiful woman and a total sweetheart!
-
08-30-18 22:39 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 36"Nina". Saw her last month and wished I had more time to spend with her.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 17:03 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 583Wisteria never went anywhere they just had no girls for a while.
Been in contact with Wisteria the whole time. They had no girls for a while due to all the hoopla and the website was shut down. They stopped picking up the phone and seem to be text only now for the past several months but if you're ok with them they surely reply every time. My biggest issue with Wisteria is the lack of selection. For the past several months they have had only the same 4 girls usually one at a time. Halen, Jessica, Nicky and I can't remember the other one's working name because I have her "real" "american" name she goes by and her number as she is my favorite, you know the taller one with the perfect body & the scorpion tattoo on the left side of her bikini line. I have never been impressed with Halen, damn beautiful woman, but don't like her attitude and service toward me so I stopped seeing her long ago. I wasnt much of a fan of Nicky either. Glad to see it looks like they have a new girl Kitty. The pics look familiar to me and I am sure I will find out who it is when I see her, but the biggest issue with Wisteria is lack of selection unfortunately.
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 12:31 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 2111Wisteria
Some browsers may not work and the same is true with several advertising sites that the Fed's have blocked so I suggest you start using the TOR browser. It actually gets around a lot of firewalls and is not tracked which most browsers are even in "private" mode. Google it and download it, it's great.
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, DAz.










Reply With Quote






