Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 274 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1018

    Nagog

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden9  [View Original Post]
    This sucks she was alot of fun. Did not last long makes you wonder how places like tao stay off the radar.
    Has anyone been by there? Is the sign down, place empty, etc? I haven't been in the neighborhood since they were visited by Uncle LEO. The article didn't say they were closed. Yet. But Acton doesn't tolerate this kind of diversity.

    Perhaps the shop will re-open in a more friendly community.

  2. #1017

    Any non Asian option?

    I want to take a break from Asian stuff and Sonya Patrice I haven't heard in a long time. Any other options around?

  3. #1016

    Gina and Mama Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance and scheduled with her yesterday and I am happy to report that she is the same Gina that was there before. She looks great and service is just as good as before. I hope she sticks around for awhile. Mama Linda was also her friendly, flirtatious self. One of these days.
    Great news on Gina! One of these days, Jack, one of us will get Linda for the entire hour. Nice lady.

  4. #1015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    There are ad's all the time on cityxguide as well as other sites for massage in Lowell-Chelmsford-Nashua, last 4 digits end in 5851, was going to give it a try next week, does anyone have any information?
    I've been a few times, it's either 160 or 170 an hour, usually a good time. If you need more info ask, pm or post.

  5. #1014

    Not rocket science

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden9  [View Original Post]
    This sucks she was alot of fun. Did not last long makes you wonder how places like tao stay off the radar.
    A sawbuck a pop to the local precinct. This IS Massachusetts.

  6. #1013

    Nagog acton

    Quote Originally Posted by Deangelo  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this has something to do with it:

    https://patch.com/massachusetts/acto...ed-sex-charges
    This sucks she was alot of fun. Did not last long makes you wonder how places like tao stay off the radar.

  7. #1012

    Gina at Spa Tao

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same Gina that was there a year or two ago. She was one of my favorites. If anyone knows please let me know. I may have to pay a visit and see for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasajoViro  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this 'Gina' yet, Jack--but I did see the one there some months back and thought she gave a good massage. They probably recycle stage names. I've seen what I think are two different providers named 'Lisa' there and never could be sure it was the same one! Tried asking and the language broke down.
    I took a chance and scheduled with her yesterday and I am happy to report that she is the same Gina that was there before. She looks great and service is just as good as before. I hope she sticks around for awhile. Mama Linda was also her friendly, flirtatious self. One of these days.

  8. #1011

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBoris  [View Original Post]
    I have been several times over the years Had some good times but this is your typical apartment type AMP.

    The girls change every couple of weeks some are above average some are not.

    In Lowell near river.
    Thank you, I'll be sure to post a review after I go!

  9. #1010

    Thai Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by OlmanDriver  [View Original Post]
    Thai wellness.
    I drop in to Thai Wellness whenever I'm in the area which is a few times a year. I've sometimes had wonderful service and a few times just ok. Usually a different girl each time. Table shower is clean. A few weeks ago I stopped in, paid for the hour and shower and got a long shower, great, massage and nice slow finish from a cutie who didn't mind accessing her top. Literally four days later she was gone and the service was ho hum. In my opinion though, it's usually worth the chance. Never had FS there although I did get BBBJ once or twice with a little convincing and I believe strongly that in that category, YMMV! If I could find a regular BBBJ in that area I'd skip the massage but so far, no luck for me.

  10. #1009

    Amp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    There are ad's all the time on cityxguide as well as other sites for massage in Lowell-Chelmsford-Nashua, last 4 digits end in 5851, was going to give it a try next week, does anyone have any information?
    I have been several times over the years Had some good times but this is your typical apartment type AMP.

    The girls change every couple of weeks some are above average some are not.

    In Lowell near river.

  11. #1008

    Cityxguide AMP

    There are ad's all the time on cityxguide as well as other sites for massage in Lowell-Chelmsford-Nashua, last 4 digits end in 5851, was going to give it a try next week, does anyone have any information?

  12. #1007

    Gina at Tao

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same Gina that was there a year or two ago. She was one of my favorites. If anyone knows please let me know. I may have to pay a visit and see for myself.
    Haven't seen this 'Gina' yet, Jack--but I did see the one there some months back and thought she gave a good massage. They probably recycle stage names. I've seen what I think are two different providers named 'Lisa' there and never could be sure it was the same one! Tried asking and the language broke down.

  13. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMick54  [View Original Post]
    I did make it to Spa Tao, called half hour before I arrived and asked about 2 girl massage, she said no on phone but told her I was coming. Once I arrived Linda at front desk asked me if I wanted 2 girls and of course I said Yes. 140 for both for the hour. Took table shower with Cindy, an older but cute girl. Table shower is always good. Gina joined Cindy for the massage. 2 girl massage was good but a little over whelming at first. Both worked different parts but never in unison. The best was the tease before the flip. It was great having 4 hands lightly touching in the most sensitive of areas. Flipped and Cindy took control of the deed while Gina lightly touched my chest area paying attention to the nipples. Technique by Cindy was great, I exploded like an 18 year old and I am decades from that age.

    Tipped both girls 50 each, it was a good experience but may not repeat. I will return and would like to get Gina by herself. I have to say Gina is one of best looking AMP girls that I have seen, cute smile.
    I wonder if this is the same Gina that was there a year or two ago. She was one of my favorites. If anyone knows please let me know. I may have to pay a visit and see for myself.

  14. #1005

    Spa Tao

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMick54  [View Original Post]
    I did make it to Spa Tao, called half hour before I arrived and asked about 2 girl massage, she said no on phone but told her I was coming. Once I arrived Linda at front desk asked me if I wanted 2 girls and of course I said Yes. 140 for both for the hour. Took table shower with Cindy, an older but cute girl. Table shower is always good. Gina joined Cindy for the massage. 2 girl massage was good but a little over whelming at first. Both worked different parts but never in unison. The best was the tease before the flip. It was great having 4 hands lightly touching in the most sensitive of areas. Flipped and Cindy took control of the deed while Gina lightly touched my chest area paying attention to the nipples. Technique by Cindy was great, I exploded like an 18 year old and I am decades from that age.

    Tipped both girls 50 each, it was a good experience but may not repeat. I will return and would like to get Gina by herself. I have to say Gina is one of best looking AMP girls that I have seen, cute smile.
    I was not able to make it yet. Still have to try to get over there.

    Has anyone been to Purple Blossom lately.

    Looks pretty new but not a lot of reviews about it.

  15. #1004

    Tao is easily crowd favorite

    Despite limited access. I think because table shower takes away a lot of points.

    I however when in proper mood prefer Rogers 8. The girls are pretty slutty whoever I have been and ar eager to please at a nominal fees. 11 Rogers feel like they are never in mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape