Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 922 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 13817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2357
    Thanks Beast42!

  2. #2356

    WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I've never been either but my guess is its hit or miss and most the girls take an assembly line approach. Looks like what most do is 30 min because 60 min was not worth it.
    Huh! I usually leave my WeChat on with the location function on, but almost never get any friend requests when I'm in Chinatown. You must have a much more handsome WeChat pic.

    I HAVE met a few Chinese girls in this way on Wechat, although they have usually been really homely when I meet them in person. Just nice regular girls hoping to find an American husband, none were providers

  3. #2355

    Wisteria

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    I thought that Wisteria closed down? Do you have a link? I did a search and cannot find it on the web.
    Here you go: https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1060420.

  4. #2354

    Wisteria

    Quote Originally Posted by AlTango21  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica from Wisteria agency. Decent body but has a great attitude.

    Lately there girls have been sub par but I wuld say Jessica is one of their better looking ones.

    BBBJ, and multiple positions. No CIM which you can do with most of their girls.

    Massage was pretty good too.
    I thought that Wisteria closed down? Do you have a link? I did a search and cannot find it on the web.

  5. #2353

    Wisteria. Jessica

    Saw Jessica from Wisteria agency. Decent body but has a great attitude.

    Lately there girls have been sub par but I wuld say Jessica is one of their better looking ones.

    BBBJ, and multiple positions. No CIM which you can do with most of their girls.

    Massage was pretty good too.

  6. #2352
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Booker (Mike) texts back with this info, no rates have been published on the site for a while now. This really is too bad. After AX closed (always $$ for full hr) decided to open up the wallet a bit more to $$. 5 for some guaranteed great talent at KP. Now if they are charging $$$ it puts them in the next price bracket and in some healthy competition as well. I'm probably done using KP for this reason.
    Unfortunately I have to agree. May have to try to get in there one last time by the end of the week in case it ends up being my last time. While KP girls in most cases provide better service than the $$ apts they really are not any better than AX was at $$. I can understand the ladies not wanting to come here for the $$. 5 but $$$ puts them in with many of the REAL GFE providers in the area. The difference being no script. The 300 GFE gals are more like showing up to have an afternoon romp with a GF, no script involved. With them both at the same price why would I not go the route of the latter? Now I do love petite 5 foot 95 lb beautiful Asian women, but KP's gals are usually much taller. So maybe on rare occasion I will return. Time will tell I guess.

  7. #2351
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I've been wanting to check out one of the girls on the KP site and I sent in my info. I even put in a reference. I haven't heard anything back in a while. Does anyone know how to get in touch in with the Booker? There is no number on the site to text unfortunately.

    Thanks for any info in advance!
    Same here. I've done the RSVP form several times and have never heard anything.

  8. #2350
    Quote Originally Posted by Brail  [View Original Post]
    I was going to hit up Midway for the new talent but didn't know if it was worth it. I was hoping they'd be younger. Do you know which girl you saw?
    She went by China advertises as a MILF.

  9. #2349

    Kp

    Hey guys. I've been wanting to check out one of the girls on the KP site and I sent in my info. I even put in a reference. I haven't heard anything back in a while. Does anyone know how to get in touch in with the Booker? There is no number on the site to text unfortunately.

    Thanks for any info in advance!

  10. #2348
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Where did you get the rate info? Not seeing it on their website.

    -w.
    Booker (Mike) texts back with this info, no rates have been published on the site for a while now. This really is too bad. After AX closed (always $$ for full hr) decided to open up the wallet a bit more to $$. 5 for some guaranteed great talent at KP. Now if they are charging $$$ it puts them in the next price bracket and in some healthy competition as well. I'm probably done using KP for this reason.

  11. #2347

    Kp

    Where did you get the rate info? Not seeing it on their website.

    -w.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunMan  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed meeting 3 of their talents over the last few weeks. One thing that I noticed is if they are using unblurred pics, then it is the girl in the pic. Otherwise, you won't know who you will get. Their clock is also set to be 5 minutes faster than actual time. Also they just announced rate increase effective Sept 1st. All session will be. 5 higher.

    Gigi:

    I was greeted with a very tall and sexy lady. She is about 5'8" and very pretty. Put the donation and off to shower together. She did a little preview of BBBJ. Back to room and she started with dfk and body to body teasing. Followed with BBBJ, cg, mish and doggy. Massage is offered after and then continue with 2nd round. Not a clock watcher. Will repeat.

    Aura:

    Met Aura few weeks ago. Ok face and a bit fat. Same procedure. Service and talent is lacking compare to Gigi and Amanda. Will not recommend.

    Bella:

    Met her at their schaumburg location. Pretty face but service is a bit lacking. Definitely not GFE. Will not recommend.

  12. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Ashland for the younger talent. I just tried Midway, which was ok but she was older, but very sexy attitude. Midway location is a bit sketchy to visit at night. 35th just changed their number so might have to research the new one if they are still there. Ashland gets busy on weekends so you might want to text with enough time or they won't reply.
    Thanks. Been waiting for them to rotate their talent which is hopefully soon.

  13. #2345
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Ashland for the younger talent. I just tried Midway, which was ok but she was older, but very sexy attitude. Midway location is a bit sketchy to visit at night. 35th just changed their number so might have to research the new one if they are still there. Ashland gets busy on weekends so you might want to text with enough time or they won't reply.
    I was going to hit up Midway for the new talent but didn't know if it was worth it. I was hoping they'd be younger. Do you know which girl you saw?

  14. #2344

    Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    Been getting into the mood and wanted to go soon, but I wanted to know where else to go. From what I read about, there's Midway, Wallace, Archer, and 35th. Which one do y'all recommend?
    I would go with Ashland for the younger talent. I just tried Midway, which was ok but she was older, but very sexy attitude. Midway location is a bit sketchy to visit at night. 35th just changed their number so might have to research the new one if they are still there. Ashland gets busy on weekends so you might want to text with enough time or they won't reply.

  15. #2343
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunMan  [View Original Post]
    Also they just announced rate increase effective Sept 1st. All session will be. 5 higher.
    Ok, that helps explain why some of KP's web pages are blank as they are probably being updated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape