Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1038

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Saw her video on pornhub she looked like a good fuck.
    Is that video still up? Wouldn't mind seeing that!

  2. #1037

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    Just like Bouinage said, she is always super busy. For her price, friendly personally, and GFE service she is a great deal, and that keeps her busy. Just keep trying, you will get through. Good Luck and Enjoy your time with her, she is a sweet heart.

  3. #1036

  4. #1035

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    After sending multiple texts over the weeks she finally responded with "she wasnt ignoring me, but just super busy. " This info doesn't really help anyone. LOL. I guess it could give a mongerer hope that their could be a chance to see her at some point in the future. Good luck!

  5. #1034

  6. #1033

    Jade

    My visit was good. No issues

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw a good review on here about this Jade but this is a review that site she has another bad review on there Wahaco9 August 16,2018.

    Jade is beautiful- more so than her pictures online. However- she stole my $$ without providing ANY services. After giving her my.

    Donation- her crazy friend / roommate banged on the door and insisted she have her room back. Of course I was asked to leave and come back when she got her own room. Shockingly- she never got a room and never invited me back. I gave her 6 hours to contact me and offer a resolution- she never did. I have texts from her that I am trying to load below which tells this same story- however the adultlook website is malfunctioning right now and not uploading pictures. I'll ask them.

    About this. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2935386.
    .

  7. #1032

    That site

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2671599 do y'all remember this Jade wow she been in prison over a year and her ad still up.
    Keeps ads unless the provider pulls them. Notice it says it was last updated months ago.

  8. #1031

    I thought the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw a good review on here about this Jade but this is a review that site she has another bad review on there Wahaco9 August 16,2018.

    Jade is beautiful- more so than her pictures online. However- she stole my $$ without providing ANY services. After giving her my.

    Donation- her crazy friend / roommate banged on the door and insisted she have her room back. Of course I was asked to leave and come back when she got her own room. Shockingly- she never got a room and never invited me back. I gave her 6 hours to contact me and offer a resolution- she never did. I have texts from her that I am trying to load below which tells this same story- however the adultlook website is malfunctioning right now and not uploading pictures. I'll ask them.

    About this. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2935386.
    When Inread the two good reviews of her on here it threw me off as well, considering there's a handful of bad reviews on AL. I know YMMV, but I've read more bad about her than good.

  9. #1030

    Laura.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I texted her ask me questions made me feel like its a cop maybe not but I didn't go find out.
    Nowadays you either get 20 questions or asked to go to a verification site.

  10. #1029

    Chiquita

    https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1124611

    Met this one today after work. I been seeing her pics for years and thought today fuck it why not? So I sent her a text and she text back about an hour later with her rates and we agreed on a time and $. 5 for hhr. So she gave me the address and on my way I went. Staying at a decent hotel near the airport got there got the room number and went on up. She was dressed in a see thru one piece in the front with a thong in the back and smelling oh so nice. She had a candle lit and some light music playing through her phone. Started off with some titty play which I tried to suck them but she said she doesn't like for them to be sucked but she said touching is fine. So I continued grabbing her ass and rubbing her tits until my dick was hard and ready to go. Laid back on the bed for CBJ which was decent but I was ready for the main course. Flipped her over for mish and pounded away for 15 to 20 minutes straight LOL. She never complained once and keep tell me harder and harder and speaking some sexy Spanish shit that I couldn't I stand. Atlas I bust in the condom got up and got cleaned off. Overall I recommend, pics are true to her and she is so small and cute but still had that phat ass that I like, so I will probably be going back to hit her doggy next time as I didn't get to do it this go around. Pics are her 100% attitude-10 Face-7 body-8 she is exactly like her pic so if you want a good time she said she would be here for another week or so, so go see her!

    Happy Hunting & be safe.

    R. J. Over&Out.
    Last edited by Rough Justice; 08-27-18 at 17:26. Reason: Grammar

  11. #1028

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse  [View Original Post]
    I may give her another shot, she does dance at a club and it was a Sunday afternoon. She probably partied all night and such. I'll report on a follow up if it happens. Price wasn't terrible for the view.
    I've dreamed of her once. It was decent. CBJ, DATY, Missionary. She had a little trouble taking it all, but she was into it. Haven't gone back to see her because it was just one of the girls I wanted to check off the list. It wasn't memorable for 140 hhr.

  12. #1027
    Seems calculus is serving us well my friend. You're spot on.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Damage. 6, . 8 & $. 8.

    Can someone translate this? I only got up to calculus in school.

    Is that 60 qv 80 hh 180 h?

  13. #1026

    Laura

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...e/509305901322

    Found a new girl in my neck of the woods Only did BBBJ but damn it was good I wasn't able to last long because I havn't been doing anything for a while. She just started this weekend so If you are in or near kannapolis give her a try.

  14. #1025

    Your right about YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering was her pix real thanks. You say she had just got up so in her defense maybe she just wasnt in the mood yet bc some people have to get up get coffee smoke a joint or what ever befo they get going. Give her another try in the evening and let us no.
    I may give her another shot, she does dance at a club and it was a Sunday afternoon. She probably partied all night and such. I'll report on a follow up if it happens. Price wasn't terrible for the view.

  15. #1024

    Roxy

    She is a fun time but I agree she tries to rush you out I would only do qv and she still starts saying come on after about 10 minutes LOL. I only see her bc I like doing Greek with her. Catch her on a slow day and you can get hh with Greek for 100 the only reason I go LOL. She clearly has demons with all the caked up make up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenss  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/281472975033

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-esc...arlotte-398885

    Saw her a few days ago. Started OK, but went steadily downhill ending with a very poor and unreasonable attitude. If you like a short appointment to just bang one out fairly quickly with an average looking, kind of pudgy 30 year old, and you don't care about any personal connection or hint of GFE, then she might work for you.

    Communications were good via text. She was close to being on time. Physically, she has gained some weight compared to her pix, which unfortunately is the norm more often than not. She's no BBW, but definitely is carrying more pounds than in her pix.

    I booked her for 90 minutes because of a positive review I found (a mistake). Mentioned before we started that I was interested in a GFE appointment and she said that's fine, but everything needs to be covered, and I said OK to that. She seemed to be in a bit of a rush. We got to CBJ and CFS right away, but I was slow to re-start after she took a break. She made some effort to get me back in the game, but various limitations had already started to come from her, which started to kill the mood, and she gave up after just 5 minutes.

    She then started to hint that I should depart even though it was way early for the amount of time booked, and flat out refused any partial refund with a lot of attitude. I had only been there for 30 minutes. I didn't know if she had a handler or "friend" nearby, so elected to simply leave. She's obviously suitable only for the quicker, uninvolved visits.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape