Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,281 to 29,295 of 30318
-
08-28-18 17:22 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 112Video
Is that video still up? Wouldn't mind seeing that!
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 11:42 #1037Regular Member

Posts: 5Ruby
Just like Bouinage said, she is always super busy. For her price, friendly personally, and GFE service she is a great deal, and that keeps her busy. Just keep trying, you will get through. Good Luck and Enjoy your time with her, she is a sweet heart.
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 10:12 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 150Niki Sky
Has anyone visited Niki? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/163365377281.
-
08-28-18 07:49 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 3076My 2 cents
After sending multiple texts over the weeks she finally responded with "she wasnt ignoring me, but just super busy. " This info doesn't really help anyone. LOL. I guess it could give a mongerer hope that their could be a chance to see her at some point in the future. Good luck!
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 06:43 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 340Ruby
Anyone seen Ruby recently.
https://alligator.com.charlotte.list.../26643759/Ruby
-
08-27-18 22:07 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 52Jade
My visit was good. No issues
.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 21:27 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 187That site
Keeps ads unless the provider pulls them. Notice it says it was last updated months ago.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 21:25 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 187I thought the same thing
When Inread the two good reviews of her on here it threw me off as well, considering there's a handful of bad reviews on AL. I know YMMV, but I've read more bad about her than good.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 18:20 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 26Laura.
Nowadays you either get 20 questions or asked to go to a verification site.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 17:22 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 55Chiquita
https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1124611
Met this one today after work. I been seeing her pics for years and thought today fuck it why not? So I sent her a text and she text back about an hour later with her rates and we agreed on a time and $. 5 for hhr. So she gave me the address and on my way I went. Staying at a decent hotel near the airport got there got the room number and went on up. She was dressed in a see thru one piece in the front with a thong in the back and smelling oh so nice. She had a candle lit and some light music playing through her phone. Started off with some titty play which I tried to suck them but she said she doesn't like for them to be sucked but she said touching is fine. So I continued grabbing her ass and rubbing her tits until my dick was hard and ready to go. Laid back on the bed for CBJ which was decent but I was ready for the main course. Flipped her over for mish and pounded away for 15 to 20 minutes straight LOL. She never complained once and keep tell me harder and harder and speaking some sexy Spanish shit that I couldn't I stand. Atlas I bust in the condom got up and got cleaned off. Overall I recommend, pics are true to her and she is so small and cute but still had that phat ass that I like, so I will probably be going back to hit her doggy next time as I didn't get to do it this go around. Pics are her 100% attitude-10 Face-7 body-8 she is exactly like her pic so if you want a good time she said she would be here for another week or so, so go see her!
Happy Hunting & be safe.
R. J. Over&Out.Last edited by Rough Justice; 08-27-18 at 17:26. Reason: Grammar
-
08-27-18 08:26 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 246Pinky
I've dreamed of her once. It was decent. CBJ, DATY, Missionary. She had a little trouble taking it all, but she was into it. Haven't gone back to see her because it was just one of the girls I wanted to check off the list. It wasn't memorable for 140 hhr.
Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 00:12 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 52Seems calculus is serving us well my friend. You're spot on.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 22:10 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 26Laura
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...e/509305901322
Found a new girl in my neck of the woods Only did BBBJ but damn it was good I wasn't able to last long because I havn't been doing anything for a while. She just started this weekend so If you are in or near kannapolis give her a try.
-
08-26-18 16:40 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 42Your right about YMMV
I may give her another shot, she does dance at a club and it was a Sunday afternoon. She probably partied all night and such. I'll report on a follow up if it happens. Price wasn't terrible for the view.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 14:16 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 52Roxy
She is a fun time but I agree she tries to rush you out I would only do qv and she still starts saying come on after about 10 minutes LOL. I only see her bc I like doing Greek with her. Catch her on a slow day and you can get hh with Greek for 100 the only reason I go LOL. She clearly has demons with all the caked up make up
.
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




