Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 472 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #440

    Brooke

    Car date at the time. Works out of North County. Rushed, and started giving the "oh I have an emergency at home" excuse. I would not repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00q0q_kuSt9Z4zoTI_600x450.jpg‎  

  2. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    No but I've heard she gives a nice BBBJ and possibly FS but not sure.
    Saw Diamond a couple of weeks ago. Did the email thing and she sent me her number. Says the email deal is a Booker who charges them per response. She answered the door to her apt in lingerie, says she not a masseuse but a provider. She is big with natural tats. Says you can do anything except anal. BBBJ and CFS. Popped and left. Probably won't return b / c there are others out there.

  3. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    No but I've heard she gives a nice BBBJ and possibly FS but not sure.
    Is this the same Diamond that was in Rancho Bernardo for a long time? I don't think it is, but if you add age and weight to her old pictures, it wouldn't be a stretch.

  4. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    No but I've heard she gives a nice BBBJ and possibly FS but not sure.
    Thanks. Looks like time to TOFTT.

  5. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys ever tried Diamond?
    No but I've heard she gives a nice BBBJ and possibly FS but not sure.

  6. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    And that might explain why Diamond in Chula Vista flaked on me.
    Reagan is nor in Chula Vista, Duamond is. Reagan is off El Cajon Blvd.

  7. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed that their ads seem to be listed next to each other (perhaps they are being "reposted" as was an option with backpage). Both ads also say expect to hear back soon, which would indicate a booker is handling their ads.

    http://san-diego.mojovillage.com/adu...ody-rub_158830

    http://san-diego.mojovillage.com/adu...y-place_153249
    Have any of you guys ever tried Diamond?

  8. #433

    More on: Diamond in Chula Vista, Reagan at El Cajon Blvd and Fairmont

    Just noticed that their ads seem to be listed next to each other (perhaps they are being "reposted" as was an option with backpage). Both ads also say expect to hear back soon, which would indicate a booker is handling their ads.

    http://san-diego.mojovillage.com/adu...ody-rub_158830

    http://san-diego.mojovillage.com/adu...y-place_153249

  9. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Oh my bad you meant 3 dif people maybe? I'd like to see the links for the other chick and the sorrento valley one.
    Think it's only these three:

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/you-d...as-ro-12490128

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...25434-12483173

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/bliss-b...24969-12483129

  10. #431

    Ava is a fun date

    Quote Originally Posted by Vantz  [View Original Post]
    Lauren renamed herself Ava Grant. Her website: http://theavagrant.com/.
    Saw Ava earlier this year. Never knew her as whatever other name she was using.

    Met her in a hotel room up in Del Mar area after doing research on her through the erotic review. She's got a nice big booty from what I remember and some good size tatta's to match. Few extra pounds but nothing to turn off anyone; provided your not going in with the expectations of 20 year old spinner. The pictures from her site are quite accurate. Good fun personality, likes to talk.

    Did a full hour session Nuru massage. She brings along all her supplies in a carry on so I'm guessing she's very mobile with her work locations. At the the it was my first nuru experience, and it was pretty good. Now that I've done it several times I look back on hers as kind of average.

    However she more than made up for it with playtime after the Nuru. We didn't bang, instead she jerked me off. But she let me roam all the hell over her. Smacking ass, sucking boobs, fingering, etc. She's big on prostate play I definitely remember that part. She had several implements if you wanted to go next level, however I was fine with just get finger. I came while I was choking her (not terribly hard) so that was a big turn on.

  11. #430

    Obvious answer would be that they all have the same booker

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Reagan, the woman from chula vista, and this girl bliss who works out of Sorrento valley all send the exact same reply.
    And that might explain why Diamond in Chula Vista flaked on me.

  12. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Reagan, the woman from chula vista, and this girl bliss who works out of Sorrento valley all send the exact same reply.
    Oh my bad you meant 3 dif people maybe? I'd like to see the links for the other chick and the sorrento valley one.

  13. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Reagan, the woman from chula vista, and this girl bliss who works out of Sorrento valley all send the exact same reply.
    Reagan is at El Cajon blvd and fairmount, not Chula Vista.

  14. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Awesome man. Exactly same reply from another provider, word for word. Lmao. I believe ya. Thanks man!
    Reagan, the woman from chula vista, and this girl bliss who works out of Sorrento valley all send the exact same reply.

  15. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Which is why I had no interest in seeing her. She used to do doubles with an attractive gal, name might have been Lauren, who stopped advertising two or so years ago.
    Lauren renamed herself Ava Grant. Her website: http://theavagrant.com/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape