Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4019

    Similar Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Andrea B over the weekend.

    Pretty face.

    Nice body.

    Average BBBJ. Not that great at DT. Not much spit.

    She will let you go BBFS with VIP. She seemed to enjoy it.

    Not into dfk with me.

    I did 2 x bbfscip with a 1 hour date. Pounded her hard in mish and doggie.

    I got the sense that she was pretty worn out when I showed up.

    Her room stunk of B. O. And most of her towels were already used.

    Next time, I will just book a HH.
    The body odor killed the whole experience for me. It was bad. She was worn out from you guys. Banter over text way better than conversation in person. I much prefer older women but thought I'd try her after all these posts. She's very nice though and I wish her well.

  2. #4018

    Layaway.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Was messaged by sweetjazzy asking weather I can western union her $ for a room.

    Hmmmm. Spidey senses tells me never to wire money ahead.

    She then messaged me - "goodluck on finding a new provide".

    Ok no problem.

    Been burned too many times sending money in advanced, no thanks.
    These women make between 250 and 300 per hour easy. Tax free. They make more than most of us here do. They need to get their frigging act together and stop insulting my intelligence! Even when I first started out in this hobby I did not fall for that crap. You did the right thing Mike. Just NEXT her ass.

  3. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Andrea B over the weekend.

    Pretty face.

    Nice body.

    Average BBBJ. Not that great at DT. Not much spit.

    She will let you go BBFS with VIP. She seemed to enjoy it.

    Not into dfk with me.

    I did 2 x bbfscip with a 1 hour date. Pounded her hard in mish and doggie.

    I got the sense that she was pretty worn out when I showed up.

    Her room stunk of B. O. And most of her towels were already used.

    Next time, I will just book a HH.
    Jesus Christ you would think with her working such a limited schedule she should have plenty of time to get her shit in order. Some of these girls expect us to treat them like princesses and queens but they act like sewer rate and expect us to thank them for it.

    Pretty sure a few of them have confused convenience with desperation. Most of us don't need their pussy, we're just buying it for convenience.

    Take back the power LOL.

  4. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Was messaged by sweetjazzy asking weather I can western union her $ for a room.

    Hmmmm. Spidey senses tells me never to wire money ahead.

    She then messaged me - "goodluck on finding a new provide".

    Ok no problem.

    Been burned too many times sending money in advanced, no thanks.
    Yes, because there is only ONE provider in Seattle. I'm sure you can find another one that has her shit together well enough that she doesn't have to demand money in advance from her clients to get her own incall. It's not like she has a ton of overhead. You probably got the best part of the deal. You could have sent her the money and had her run off with it; in which case you would never see her again or you can not send it and have her never be your provider again. Same result, you just got to keep the $400. In my opinion, those fake boobs look atrocious anyway.

  5. #4015

    Andrea B

    I saw Andrea B over the weekend.

    Pretty face.

    Nice body.

    Average BBBJ. Not that great at DT. Not much spit.

    She will let you go BBFS with VIP. She seemed to enjoy it.

    Not into dfk with me.

    I did 2 x bbfscip with a 1 hour date. Pounded her hard in mish and doggie.

    I got the sense that she was pretty worn out when I showed up.

    Her room stunk of B. O. And most of her towels were already used.

    Next time, I will just book a HH.

  6. #4014
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Was messaged by sweetjazzy asking weather I can western union her $ for a room.

    Hmmmm. Spidey senses tells me never to wire money ahead.

    She then messaged me - "goodluck on finding a new provide".

    Ok no problem.

    Been burned too many times sending money in advanced, no thanks.
    She has gone backwards. In so many ways. Like a skeleton now. So sad.

  7. #4013

    SweetJazzy - $ First

    Was messaged by sweetjazzy asking weather I can western union her $ for a room.

    Hmmmm. Spidey senses tells me never to wire money ahead.

    She then messaged me - "goodluck on finding a new provide".

    Ok no problem.

    Been burned too many times sending money in advanced, no thanks.

  8. #4012

    BP Alternate

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Just because my messaging is blowing up. Here is one.

    https://seattle.adlist24.com/escorts/a1382003

    That site has lots of fake ads, but they are pretty obvious. Our friend's Asian posters from BP have definitely found it.
    Thank you sir!

  9. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Just because my messaging is blowing up. Here is one.

    https://seattle.adlist24.com/escorts/a1382003

    That site has lots of fake ads, but they are pretty obvious. Our friend's Asian posters from BP have definitely found it.
    There is also SkipTheGames which a few people have posted here, though I haven't had much luck there.

  10. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind posting the general address for the BP copycat site? I found a couple, but they aren't very good. A site like BP would make things so much easier. For me BP was a much simpler, more efficient way to find providers than TNA, and of course you didn't have to deal with all the drama and BS of TNA either.
    Just because my messaging is blowing up. Here is one.

    https://seattle.adlist24.com/escorts/a1382003

    That site has lots of fake ads, but they are pretty obvious. Our friend's Asian posters from BP have definitely found it.

  11. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sunnyloves415

    Any BB services to anyone's knowledge?
    Never mind. She's a BBFS outer, just checked her profile.

  12. #4008
    That was supposed to be 3 x $.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Agreed to uncovered for $$hr. Something about her ad is setting my radar off. Any experience?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/565458818177

  13. #4007

    Hazel

    Agreed to uncovered for $$hr. Something about her ad is setting my radar off. Any experience?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/565458818177

  14. #4006

    Sunnyloves415

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sunnyloves415

    Any BB services to anyone's knowledge?

  15. #4005
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape