Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 23,881 to 23,895 of 27900
-
08-27-18 22:23 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 1017J Wylde? No BBFS? Really?
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 20:59 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 66Similar Experience
The body odor killed the whole experience for me. It was bad. She was worn out from you guys. Banter over text way better than conversation in person. I much prefer older women but thought I'd try her after all these posts. She's very nice though and I wish her well.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 20:24 #4018Banned Member

Posts: 451Layaway.
These women make between 250 and 300 per hour easy. Tax free. They make more than most of us here do. They need to get their frigging act together and stop insulting my intelligence! Even when I first started out in this hobby I did not fall for that crap. You did the right thing Mike. Just NEXT her ass.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 19:27 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 606Jesus Christ you would think with her working such a limited schedule she should have plenty of time to get her shit in order. Some of these girls expect us to treat them like princesses and queens but they act like sewer rate and expect us to thank them for it.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure a few of them have confused convenience with desperation. Most of us don't need their pussy, we're just buying it for convenience.
Take back the power LOL.
-
08-27-18 17:56 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes, because there is only ONE provider in Seattle. I'm sure you can find another one that has her shit together well enough that she doesn't have to demand money in advance from her clients to get her own incall. It's not like she has a ton of overhead. You probably got the best part of the deal. You could have sent her the money and had her run off with it; in which case you would never see her again or you can not send it and have her never be your provider again. Same result, you just got to keep the $400. In my opinion, those fake boobs look atrocious anyway.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 14:41 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 153Andrea B
I saw Andrea B over the weekend.
Pretty face.
Nice body.
Average BBBJ. Not that great at DT. Not much spit.
She will let you go BBFS with VIP. She seemed to enjoy it.
Not into dfk with me.
I did 2 x bbfscip with a 1 hour date. Pounded her hard in mish and doggie.
I got the sense that she was pretty worn out when I showed up.
Her room stunk of B. O. And most of her towels were already used.
Next time, I will just book a HH.
-
08-27-18 14:02 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 606She has gone backwards. In so many ways. Like a skeleton now. So sad.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 14:00 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 267SweetJazzy - $ First
Was messaged by sweetjazzy asking weather I can western union her $ for a room.
Hmmmm. Spidey senses tells me never to wire money ahead.
She then messaged me - "goodluck on finding a new provide".
Ok no problem.
Been burned too many times sending money in advanced, no thanks.
-
08-26-18 23:42 #4012Banned Member

Posts: 451BP Alternate
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 20:31 #4011Senior Member

Posts: 533There is also SkipTheGames which a few people have posted here, though I haven't had much luck there.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 20:22 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 1544Just because my messaging is blowing up. Here is one.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
https://seattle.adlist24.com/escorts/a1382003
That site has lots of fake ads, but they are pretty obvious. Our friend's Asian posters from BP have definitely found it.
-
08-26-18 20:14 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 533Never mind. She's a BBFS outer, just checked her profile.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 16:22 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 220That was supposed to be 3 x $.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 13:24 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 220Hazel
Agreed to uncovered for $$hr. Something about her ad is setting my radar off. Any experience?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/565458818177
-
08-26-18 02:44 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 533Sunnyloves415
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sunnyloves415
Any BB services to anyone's knowledge?










Reply With Quote



