Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #255

    Re Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBatts  [View Original Post]
    2nd one is named Jamie. Wonderful experience and great headache relief. Actually, outstanding headache relief and she loves on top. When I set up with her it took awhile as she was in transit between locations. Very accommodating and eased any anxiousness.
    What is her body like?

  2. #254

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by KesselRunHero  [View Original Post]
    Great I think I will give her a call- if she looks like her pics and is as acommodating as you indicate I will enjoy.
    2nd one is named Jamie. Wonderful experience and great headache relief. Actually, outstanding headache relief and she loves on top. When I set up with her it took awhile as she was in transit between locations. Very accommodating and eased any anxiousness.

  3. #253
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxDog  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. Much thanks to the folks that have reviewed Andi in the past. Based on their reviews I reached out to her for my first escort experience. I texted her and she responded within minutes and we set up a time. When I arrived she sensed my nervousness and quickly put me at ease. She was amazing with the right combination of GFE and PSE. I will absolutely call on her again. With such great luck with my first experience I am not sure if I just stick with Andi or do I try my luck with other girls. LOL.
    Thanks for dreaming with me and trusting me. I'm glad you did!! Xoxo.

    We will have to hit the club one time, LOL.

  4. #252

    Good to Know

    Great I think I will give her a call- if she looks like her pics and is as acommodating as you indicate I will enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    Second one gave me one of the best Mic checks I've ever had. She also loves Greek but I've never indulged In anything more than a Mic check. Pays attention to everything you could want, and them some if you like your salad tossed but that's not my thing.

  5. #251

    Too Bad

    I ended up seeing her last night- and I enjoyed my time with her- she is my type and found her very attractive and nice, we had fun- ill do a full review. Funny thing is about halfway through someone knocked on the door. I asked if she was expecting anyone and she said no. Red Alert! She looked through the peep hole and said it was another provider that is well known on the forum. She cracked the door and sent her away and we where not interrupted again. Not sure what that is all about? I will probably give here another try because I had a very good experience. Thank you for the input though- I really appreciate the information!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    The brunette Brandy was Very nice and clean also. But during the session like 5 minutes in the dreaded noodle bender, a hard knock non the door. Grabbed my belongings and headed to the bath. She checks who it is and tells them to leave. Dreamed we got back in position and 5 minutes in, banging on the door again. Got up dressed and said this isn't going to work. Two sessions of shock therapy and junior was very unhappy. Grabbed my stuff and said I'm out of here. She has the balls to give me a 20 back, like her room mate banging on the door (I think it was Jen) didn't warrant a full refund. I looked at the 20 and said What's this? If this happens to you, if you give her all up front, which she asked for, Expect a very unfair return. Do Not give her more than half up front because she will only give you 20 back. Her and her room mate has to be on the same page. She was just OK, one and done for me.

  6. #250

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by KesselRunHero  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with either of these ladies??

    I am not sure the first one is legit- pretty sure I have seen the second one around.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/157020711737

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/957626128048

    Any info would be very much appreciated.
    The brunette Brandy was Very nice and clean also. But during the session like 5 minutes in the dreaded noodle bender, a hard knock non the door. Grabbed my belongings and headed to the bath. She checks who it is and tells them to leave. Dreamed we got back in position and 5 minutes in, banging on the door again. Got up dressed and said this isn't going to work. Two sessions of shock therapy and junior was very unhappy. Grabbed my stuff and said I'm out of here. She has the balls to give me a 20 back, like her room mate banging on the door (I think it was Jen) didn't warrant a full refund. I looked at the 20 and said What's this? If this happens to you, if you give her all up front, which she asked for, Expect a very unfair return. Do Not give her more than half up front because she will only give you 20 back. Her and her room mate has to be on the same page. She was just OK, one and done for me.

  7. #249

    Andi

    First time poster. Much thanks to the folks that have reviewed Andi in the past. Based on their reviews I reached out to her for my first escort experience. I texted her and she responded within minutes and we set up a time. When I arrived she sensed my nervousness and quickly put me at ease. She was amazing with the right combination of GFE and PSE. I will absolutely call on her again. With such great luck with my first experience I am not sure if I just stick with Andi or do I try my luck with other girls. LOL.

  8. #248

    Second one

    Quote Originally Posted by KesselRunHero  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with either of these ladies??

    I am not sure the first one is legit- pretty sure I have seen the second one around.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/157020711737

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/957626128048

    Any info would be very much appreciated.
    Second one gave me one of the best Mic checks I've ever had. She also loves Greek but I've never indulged In anything more than a Mic check. Pays attention to everything you could want, and them some if you like your salad tossed but that's not my thing.

  9. #247

    Too nice

    Quote Originally Posted by KesselRunHero  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I am sorry to have upset you so much, I try to be a good member of this forum- but I am not perfect and not beyond overlooking something. I also realized that I accidently posted this in the wrong forum, that was an honest mistake, not something I did intentionally just to piss you off. By the way you linked the wrong post it is post 4440 in escort reviews if anyone else is interested. I will spare you all the false indignation and I will try to be more thorough in the future, I am learning there is no room for errors on this forum.
    You are too nice, I would have told him to eat a dick.

  10. #246

    So upset

    Quote Originally Posted by RedChaser1  [View Original Post]
    The first one. Escort Reports. Post 4440. Flipping 4 days ago!
    Hey, I am sorry to have upset you so much, I try to be a good member of this forum- but I am not perfect and not beyond overlooking something. I also realized that I accidently posted this in the wrong forum, that was an honest mistake, not something I did intentionally just to piss you off. By the way you linked the wrong post it is post 4440 in escort reviews if anyone else is interested. I will spare you all the false indignation and I will try to be more thorough in the future, I am learning there is no room for errors on this forum.

  11. #245

    Christ man!! RTFF

    Quote Originally Posted by KesselRunHero  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with either of these ladies??

    I am not sure the first one is legit- pretty sure I have seen the second one around.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/157020711737

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/957626128048

    Any info would be very much appreciated.
    The first one. Escort Reports. Post 4440. Flipping 4 days ago!

  12. #244

    Any info?

    Does anyone have any experience with either of these ladies??

    I am not sure the first one is legit- pretty sure I have seen the second one around.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/157020711737

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/957626128048

    Any info would be very much appreciated.

  13. #243
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 143

    Awe

    Thank you for such a wonderful and dreamy visit!

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see Mica for years but the schedules never lined up. When I saw she was back in town I decided I had to make it happen this time. Went very early AM on Sat, all set up was via text, quick responses. Decent hotel near jtb, no shady characters noted or hallway bugs. LEO check was immediate, quick DFK and then to knees for BBBJ. Great skills, can go and stay deep, dives back in quickly after coming up for air, great eye contact & very enthusiastic. Followed by mish to complete, tighter than I would have expected! Went for HH as I usually do on first visits to warm up to someone, rate was what you expect it should be and not inflated. Will repeat! Seems she's not hosting during the week but is available for outs.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9197&cityid=92

  14. #242

    Infected heart valve

    Hmn. You know what that means. Mr H is present.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Said she was headed to hospital with an infected heart valve & that's the last I heard. She looked pretty sick. If you'd prefer to reply by PM, please do.

  15. #241

    Anybody heard any word on Carter?

    Said she was headed to hospital with an infected heart valve & that's the last I heard. She looked pretty sick. If you'd prefer to reply by PM, please do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape