Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9525
-
08-25-18 00:33 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 713Research
That guy should have done his homework. Plenty of blog talks pre-purge about her build and attitude.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
And just by looking closely at her pics, despite her best efforts to hide it, she's got a boxy figure.
She's got the curves of a fridge.
And for those wanting to make notes on avoiding LilMAnthony: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LilMAnthony.
-
08-24-18 21:39 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 67Lol
What did you say lmfao!
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 18:17 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 267HX sucks
That was one of the primary reasons I bailed on HX. Too many pussy WKs.
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 16:51 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 122Samantha. Saint
At least she's concerned about customer satisfaction!
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 16:42 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 1954I got exit polls all the time. I stopped checking who. They are more likely pimps. If they don't get business they will suspect that one of the guys reply to everybody with negative information. That's one of the reasons that guys don't reply.
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 16:24 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 972LilMAnthony & Samantha. Saint
So this dude asks me about her since I'm in her recent network. He passes on what I said to her and she starts texting me about it asking if she did something to upset me. Watch who you share info with. *****-ass WKs are a plenty. He was the ONLY person I replied to concerning her.
-
08-24-18 15:16 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 216While it is never ok to condone hitting a woman, just think if the roles were reversed. Isn't not letting someone leave false imprisonment? She is lucky that a punch in the arm was it.
Originally Posted by RdynNvu
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 14:52 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 1954Ella is $240 half as report on the other thread. If she's not white blonde she's probably asking for $200 like a lot of others. So I say she is not that expensive in comparison. EmelyTuscany is $300 half when she was new. Excuse my attempt for brevity. Never seen more than that for hhr on HX.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 14:40 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 291$300 for her? Thought it was $240 for the HHr. That seems very expensive compared to others. I still personally like Cece for $160 but she's gone after the week. Then there's DonnaFlorence who is $180 for Hhr. $240 is way too much. Most I'll go is $200 for the Hhr. But I really do want to check out Ella some point.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 14:34 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 211Ratings
The only thing HX ratings can do is tell you if someone is safe or not. And that's not always reliable but for the most part, if someone has 10+ all green network of the opposite gender and every person in their network has a very extensive network, they're most likely not going to arrest your ass. Be warned though. As I said before, that it's not always reliable.
-
08-24-18 13:04 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 472I have always received good feedback from fellow mongers, some negative and positive about the girls. I look for safety and looks when trying to select a piece of ass! Because we all know its YMMV situation.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 12:46 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 122Message blast!
If I'm interested in a girl, I try to message as many of her recent visitors, who themselves have at least a couple of girls in their network. Takes some extra work, but at least I can formulate a better opinion / review of a girl before I decide to see her.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 07:03 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 1954What works for you depends on what's your type. Say Ella Hansson on the other thread, she may be one of the RT crew or some new blonde eastern euro crew. If you like that sort of things, you can't go wrong. People just rush to hit them when they come out before they are not new anymore. If you afford to wait and bother to ask I doubt if anyone has anything bad to say about her. New is a good thing for those people. And she is about the cheapest of the kind, up to $300 for half that I have been quoted.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 01:50 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 440There is some truth in that. I typically will reach out to Level 4/5 that has seen the lady within the last 3 months. If not enough, then go to level 3 (sometimes even level 2). It's like a Yelp review. No matter what level the lady is at, how has her service been recently. There is no indication that any lady has been consistent for the last 5 years (now some are, but most are not).
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 00:23 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 1954I doubt it. I feel that these guys hit anything that has holes in it. There's no apparent incentive for them to ask you info in return. If they reply, they are more likely to be white knights dedicated to the hobby. There are plenty of different ways to interpret the rating system and they may be all correct on different circumstances. For example, RT crew members are mostly level 0 and 1. You don't level up easily if you keep seeing them. Whereas wetlola is known to be able to propel your level to the stratosphere.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




