Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19523

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Just returned from SXL.

    Saw NeeCee.

    70 entry 1 hr.

    Great table shower.

    Great massage.

    On the flip.

    BBBJ.

    $. 20.

    Total damage $. 70.
    Not for nothing but it sounds like your math is off. 70 + $. 20 = $190?

  2. #19522

    New math

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Just returned from SXL.

    Saw NeeCee.

    70 entry 1 hr.

    Great table shower.

    Great massage.

    On the flip.

    BBBJ.

    $. 20.

    Total damage $. 70.
    Doesn't 70 + 120 = 190?

  3. #19521

    Pc?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Visited PC this past weekend. Read some reports location was boring. YMMV but I had a good massage from a 35 year old asian. I know cause I asked her age. She gave decent massage and played with my balls snd cock while I wad face down. She didn't say anything when I started feeling her legs, ass, and crotch. Shortly, she flipped me over and immediately oiled my cock, stroked it, attention to the boys, and did some ass fingering at the same time.

    While she was doing that she let me take her boobs out and I sucked on both of them. She wouldn't let me take her pants down but I tried. After she finished me off we even kissed but not lfk or dfk. She was great, I didn't catch the name but ill know her if I see her next time.
    Where is this place? I drawing up a blank for any place called PC.

  4. #19520

    Sxl

    Just returned from SXL.

    Saw NeeCee.

    70 entry 1 hr.

    Great table shower.

    Great massage.

    On the flip.

    BBBJ.

    $. 20.

    Total damage $. 70.

  5. #19519

    Pc

    Visited PC this past weekend. Read some reports location was boring. YMMV but I had a good massage from a 35 year old asian. I know cause I asked her age. She gave decent massage and played with my balls snd cock while I wad face down. She didn't say anything when I started feeling her legs, ass, and crotch. Shortly, she flipped me over and immediately oiled my cock, stroked it, attention to the boys, and did some ass fingering at the same time.

    While she was doing that she let me take her boobs out and I sucked on both of them. She wouldn't let me take her pants down but I tried. After she finished me off we even kissed but not lfk or dfk. She was great, I didn't catch the name but ill know her if I see her next time.

  6. #19518

    Cloud 9 chicago

    Anyone have feed back on the new one on diversey called cloud 9?

  7. #19517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Dude. Read the prior post

    Its easy to do. Strictly legit only.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones333  [View Original Post]
    What spa is this?

  8. #19516

    Wrong part of town

    That's the tourist area around the Mag Mile. Not much of anything around there, you'll want to expand your search. There's a place on Mich Averight past upper Wacker, I forget the name, its walking distance but that's it that I'm aware of (I lived in that area for a long time).

    Too many other good spots in Chi to let a $5 Uber ride stand in your way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craiglyszt  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys coming into town soon, going to be staying downtown near miracle mile and Ontario and I wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on a place to visit.

    Needs to be relatively close by as I will be walking.

    Thanks.

    Craig.

  9. #19515
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your kind words. We've had many different workers over the past two years, but Anna is our favorite. Sweet, generous personality. Hard worker. And a ready smile. She's very strong and has good massage technique. When she first started, we asked her "work name". She said "Annie". We already had an Annie (at the time) so I called her Annie2 for a day. Pretty stupid, and she switched to "Anna". Anyone near Buffalo Grove, come see us. Thanks again.

    Bob.
    What spa is this?

  10. #19514

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Craiglyszt  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys coming into town soon, going to be staying downtown near miracle mile and Ontario and I wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on a place to visit.

    Needs to be relatively close by as I will be walking.

    Thanks.

    Craig.
    Not sure about walking, but just a few bucks Uber ride would open endless possibilities.

  11. #19513

    Downtown

    Hey guys coming into town soon, going to be staying downtown near miracle mile and Ontario and I wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on a place to visit.

    Needs to be relatively close by as I will be walking.

    Thanks.

    Craig.

  12. #19512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Thank you

    Thank you for your kind words. We've had many different workers over the past two years, but Anna is our favorite. Sweet, generous personality. Hard worker. And a ready smile. She's very strong and has good massage technique. When she first started, we asked her "work name". She said "Annie". We already had an Annie (at the time) so I called her Annie2 for a day. Pretty stupid, and she switched to "Anna". Anyone near Buffalo Grove, come see us. Thanks again.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Bob and Mei have new second MT. I had an insane 2 hour 4 hand that was very strong and therapeutic. Recommended.

  13. #19511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Legit L0: sunshine health

    Bob and Mei have new second MT. I had an insane 2 hour 4 hand that was very strong and therapeutic. Recommended.

  14. #19510

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them post a lot in the past but I've never taken the bullet. Seems pricy, but they look very tempting and I have a thing for latinas. Anyone know if there is more beyond standard. I'll report back. Pms are fun. Thanks gents! Stay safe.

    James.
    Sorry forgot the link!

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/127340

  15. #19509

    Lmp

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them post a lot in the past but I've never taken the bullet. Seems pricy, but they look very tempting and I have a thing for latinas. Anyone know if there is more beyond standard. I'll report back. Pms are fun. Thanks gents! Stay safe.

    James.
    In my experience all LMP in Chicago have more than L1 on the menu, but not always on the first visit. On the other side, they are more expensive then AMP although their massage skills are inferior.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape