Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 725 of 930 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 825 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 13940
The Best Rub in Vegas
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3080
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I would say those pics are fake on Adult Search. Other sites have a completely different looking girl (worse) Google the number, stay away from Outcall only.
    Yeah I hear you. She said she shares the phone with 2 other girls. And one site has her and the other two on it but hoping for some confirmation here one way or the other.

  2. #3079
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    This girl is one of my absolute favs. Banging body, pretty face and incredible service. I've been looking for her for a long time, she's finally back in Vegas for a while. I almost decided not to post this because the last time I did, nobody took advantage even though I gave them the info. She's just too good for me not to share. PM me for info. Photo is 100% accurate and you will not be disappointed with the face.
    If I had her contact info I would give her a call.

  3. #3078

    Fake Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Sswede  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to her ads. Truly breathtaking boobs. Shares a phone no. With two other girls so she says and I can't find a review anywhere so wondering. Could be a great find. Or. Not. LOL.

    Happy to any info anyone might have.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/Las-V...scorts/1293797
    I would say those pics are fake on Adult Search. Other sites have a completely different looking girl (worse) Google the number, stay away from Outcall only.

  4. #3077
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswede  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to her ads. Truly breathtaking boobs. Shares a phone no. With two other girls so she says and I can't find a review anywhere so wondering. Could be a great find. Or. Not. LOL.

    Happy to any info anyone might have.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/Las-V...scorts/1293797
    I don't have any inside knowledge on this particular person but the ad has so many red flags. First you have the issue of sharing phones. That is a classic sign of an agency. Second, she only does outcall. Again, the bad agencies never provide in all because it could cause issues if a hobbyist gets upset. Third, the price of $$ for an hour is too low for the looks of that person. Altogether it reeks of an agency bait and switch. Just my two cents. Stay safe.

  5. #3076

    Anyone have any knowledge of Lola?

    Here is a link to her ads. Truly breathtaking boobs. Shares a phone no. With two other girls so she says and I can't find a review anywhere so wondering. Could be a great find. Or. Not. LOL.

    Happy to any info anyone might have.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/Las-V...scorts/1293797

  6. #3075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokken  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    On a trip here from up North. Skip the Games has been an effective tool for booking Independents since Backpage went out. Is that not the case here as I see no mention of it on the Forums. I've made contact with some ladies on STG, but is that a bad idea? Any information or tips greatly appreciated as I am only here one more night. Thank you.
    Vegas is a unique city, the online ads are much different than other cities, probably 85% of the ads online are agencies. Hit the casinos if you are visiting, you may pay more but it will be 1000 x easier to find what you are looking for or just ask here what you are looking for, maybe someone can help you.

  7. #3074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Something special for you guys

    This girl is one of my absolute favs. Banging body, pretty face and incredible service. I've been looking for her for a long time, she's finally back in Vegas for a while. I almost decided not to post this because the last time I did, nobody took advantage even though I gave them the info. She's just too good for me not to share. PM me for info. Photo is 100% accurate and you will not be disappointed with the face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jas2.jpg‎  

  8. #3073
    Quote Originally Posted by Lol264  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is. I haven't seen an ad from her in a long time. Was great in her prime but she may have hung it up.
    I knew Jenna quite well (the pictures in her last ads in the purple dress I took in my hotel room.) Last I heard from her was about a year ago--she had a room by the stratosphere, and was whacked out of her mind. She had a violent pimp, and coupled with her serious drug issues is not a good combination. Hope she's OK- wherever she is.

  9. #3072

    Visiting in Oct

    Fellow Mongers! I'm visiting LV in October for a conference. I'm pretty active in AZ and would love to meet up with a 10/10 lady. Any suggestions? It seems like Er os, SA and MojoV are all stacked with fake ads and agencies. Help is much appreciated! Stay safe out there.

  10. #3071

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    You should check out Diamond DD if you like them thick. She provides the same services as Nicole, but she charges a little more. You can find her ads on Erotic Monkey. Well worth the visit imo.
    Look her up on twitter diamondescortlv she's a go to girl easy and reliable from point I've seen a a couple times in vegas.

  11. #3070

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    You should check out Diamond DD if you like them thick. She provides the same services as Nicole, but she charges a little more. You can find her ads on Erotic Monkey. Well worth the visit imo.
    I've seen her twice. Had a decent enough time each visit. Was hoping for something different for variety's sake, ya know?

  12. #3069

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonDean  [View Original Post]
    I like 'them thick but I don't have time for that.
    You should check out Diamond DD if you like them thick. She provides the same services as Nicole, but she charges a little more. You can find her ads on Erotic Monkey. Well worth the visit imo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  13. #3068

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! Going to be in Vegas this week!! Looking for a blonde / ginger caucasian escort. Doesn't have to be super high end or fancy. I'm from abroad and with all this fosta atuff not sure where to look at. Got any links / phones to recomend?
    Kat Kovell.

  14. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by ThereAreNoTree  [View Original Post]
    Just got into town. Wondering if Jenna Juggz is still around. Thanks.
    I don't think she is. I haven't seen an ad from her in a long time. Was great in her prime but she may have hung it up.

  15. #3066

    Oral Genius

    Hey guys, I had a fruitful trip to LV a few months back and wanted to give a report. Met with OralGenius on my first night, and I highly recommend her. Her name is completely apt, as she did not hesitate to go loud, sloppy and deep. She likes to talk dirty (when she isn't otherwise occupied) and definitely likes being told what to do. I got the PSE I wanted, and went all out Greek, which she loved.

    Overall, great experience and would repeat. Was timely, good communication, clean and fun. $. 5 for hhr.

    Caveat, she is pregnant now, not that she hides it, and is getting bigger. Still has a lean and cute face, but she has some meat on her now. Last time I saw her add on adultlookup she had updated photos that are accurate.

    PM me for more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape