Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 24,196 to 24,210 of 26414
-
08-23-18 02:29 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 217Macie
I've been trying to get her to reply all week. Does she not text?
Originally Posted by Wsw555
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 00:12 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 355Kayla
Saw her a few times She keeps messaging me and I ignore her messages. I would think she would get the hint that I have no interest in seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 00:06 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 1820Entirely different people. Same general attitude though. No idea if Ari is still around or not.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-22-18 23:44 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 181Ari = Miss Kay?
Miss Kay doesn't resemble Ari if only because the latter never smiled.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 23:33 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 261Ari
Has anyone seen her lately? Is she the same as Miss Kay?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2459363
GS.
-
08-22-18 23:08 #2214Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the advice.
Originally Posted by SconnieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 22:51 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 119It was around the 30 minutes not really pushing me out. And I would have repeated if not for the comment. But I hear what your saying is probably why I have not gone back.
Originally Posted by MongerHunger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 22:49 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 393Weight listed at 141 lbs. Highly suspicious. For some reason that number is sticking out as bad news also in previous reports.
Originally Posted by MkeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 22:49 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 95Met with her but didn't go through with it. She's pretty nervous, kinda hood, and has some teeth issues.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
Edit: pics are def fake. Shes not awful looking, but not hot.
-
08-22-18 22:14 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kayla
Saw Kayla for the 4th time the other day. Attitude reminds me of Ari for those that remember her, not really into it or interactive, but the budget friendly price, spinner body and tight tight pussy keep me coming back.
-
08-22-18 22:07 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 53I have to ask.
Did you go over the 30 minutes? Is that why she said that you were taking to long? Maybe mad because you didn't take her upsell for an hour?
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
Some providers will rush and hurry you before time is up or 15 minutes into a 30 minute session. I have had it happen to me before and I am pleased to say that I never went back to that provider.
-
08-22-18 21:54 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 812No experience with her, but she's also on SA.
Originally Posted by MkeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 21:05 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 355Becky
Got a text from her the other day. I don't know where she got my number. Anyhow, says 100 pounds and lives near Carroll College Price is right I kind of like the look and setting up a meeting for this weekend.
-
08-22-18 21:01 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 355Mia
Going to give this one a test drive soon.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/profi...a699a8c4d2f231
-
08-22-18 20:59 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 355Danielle
Been messaging with her for a couple of weeks and things were looking good. Today she said $300 an hour nope!!
https://www.secretbenefits.com/profi...7df6af27534127










Reply With Quote





