Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,246 to 19,260 of 43518
-
08-23-18 11:50 #24273Asshole

Posts: 968Same old
Stopped by Linden and both our friends were there. The fatty April is so big now that she is not an option for me any longer. Thought for a sec that perhaps I would do Sarah, but just couldn't make myself to go with him / her. Had a short conversation with her though and she said the business is better than ever. I am so proud of you, guys. You are so open-minded. In Texas, for example, the tranny would be out of business very quickly. Told her that I forgot my wallet and walked out.
Then, stopped by 1 Main and did what I needed. All covered, predictable and boring as hell.
-
08-23-18 11:25 #24272Senior Member

Posts: 59Nagog
Hope it last stoped in yesterday rub was ok finish was as a good as promissed even worked the p spot some which I'm a fan of.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 06:00 #24271Senior Member

Posts: 70Nagog park
It's in Acton.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 04:37 #24270Senior Member

Posts: 282I will take the under. A visible location in high-end Acton, enjoy while you can!
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 22:57 #24269Senior Member

Posts: 259Nagog
I don't see it lasting long either LOL. What's the over / under? Jan 1?
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
08-22-18 20:48 #24268Senior Member

Posts: 214It's a massage parlor. Normal people have no idea what goes on. LOL. You're being paranoid.
Originally Posted by CCChunks
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 20:39 #24267Senior Member

Posts: 214Ignore them.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 20:22 #24266Senior Member

Posts: 120Nagog.
Took the ride to Acton place is jammed. It's located in its own building off to the side of a busy shopping center. After I pulled in 3 cars parked in the front, I decided to park in the main lot and observe. At least 2 mongers did drive byes slowing down staring into the new place. At this point I gave up.
I do not see it lasting in the center of Acton's prize shopping center Nagog square.
-
08-22-18 16:52 #24265Senior Member

Posts: 338Beware Uncle
Getting lots of PM requests for details of places I've discussed from brand new users with zero posts. I tell them to give me some intel before I will talk about anything. What do you guys do? Out them?
-
08-22-18 15:04 #24264Senior Member

Posts: 259Nagog
Is it CIM?
Originally Posted by Mikey73
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
SR.
-
08-22-18 14:31 #24263Senior Member

Posts: 282Nagog
I went today based upon your recommendation. Very similar experience...which is a good thing! She was somewhat negotiable on pricing. Nagog Park is off Route 119 at the Acton / Littleton line.
Originally Posted by Mikey73
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 13:48 #24262Senior Member

Posts: 62Aileen spa
Aileen's in nagog park, acton.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 12:42 #24261Senior Member

Posts: 1417Nagog park
Where is this place.
Originally Posted by Mikey73
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 08:38 #24260Senior Member

Posts: 386Anna Watertown
First off thanks for intel put up a post about Asian. Decided on the place on Waverley Ave was go to after intel sent my way. I called the number asked who was working and arrived a few minutes behind schedule which I called and they were fine with. Place in located in a street corner storefront you go up and ring the bell and they bring you in. I drew Anna attractive Asian said she was 26 based upon the Asian meter I would say early thirties. Took me to the room and got ready. Massage table in the room walls don't go all the way up. Anna was wearing a dress and heels with a white lab coat.
70 for the house fee. Anna hit the right spots and things progressed. BBBJ and CFS with a bunch of different positions. Mission completed at about the 45 minute mark.
Total Damage 70 House 140 Anna.
-
08-21-18 19:32 #24259Senior Member

Posts: 70Nagog park
I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.









Reply With Quote




