Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24271

    Nagog

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    I will take the under. A visible location in high-end Acton, enjoy while you can!
    Hope it last stoped in yesterday rub was ok finish was as a good as promissed even worked the p spot some which I'm a fan of.

  2. #24270

    Nagog park

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place.
    It's in Acton.

  3. #24269
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    I don't see it lasting long either LOL. What's the over / under? Jan 1?

    SR.
    I will take the under. A visible location in high-end Acton, enjoy while you can!

  4. #24268

    Nagog

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    It's a massage parlor. Normal people have no idea what goes on. LOL. You're being paranoid.
    I don't see it lasting long either LOL. What's the over / under? Jan 1?

    SR.

  5. #24267
    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    Took the ride to Acton place is jammed. It's located in its own building off to the side of a busy shopping center. After I pulled in 3 cars parked in the front, I decided to park in the main lot and observe. At least 2 mongers did drive byes slowing down staring into the new place. At this point I gave up.

    I do not see it lasting in the center of Acton's prize shopping center Nagog square.
    It's a massage parlor. Normal people have no idea what goes on. LOL. You're being paranoid.

  6. #24266
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Getting lots of PM requests for details of places I've discussed from brand new users with zero posts. I tell them to give me some intel before I will talk about anything. What do you guys do? Out them?
    Ignore them.

  7. #24265

    Nagog.

    Took the ride to Acton place is jammed. It's located in its own building off to the side of a busy shopping center. After I pulled in 3 cars parked in the front, I decided to park in the main lot and observe. At least 2 mongers did drive byes slowing down staring into the new place. At this point I gave up.

    I do not see it lasting in the center of Acton's prize shopping center Nagog square.

  8. #24264

    Beware Uncle

    Getting lots of PM requests for details of places I've discussed from brand new users with zero posts. I tell them to give me some intel before I will talk about anything. What do you guys do? Out them?

  9. #24263

    Nagog

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey73  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.
    Is it CIM?

    Thanks,

    SR.

  10. #24262

    Nagog

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey73  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.
    I went today based upon your recommendation. Very similar experience...which is a good thing! She was somewhat negotiable on pricing. Nagog Park is off Route 119 at the Acton / Littleton line.

  11. #24261

    Aileen spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place.
    Aileen's in nagog park, acton.

  12. #24260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Nagog park

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey73  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.
    Where is this place.

  13. #24259

    Anna Watertown

    First off thanks for intel put up a post about Asian. Decided on the place on Waverley Ave was go to after intel sent my way. I called the number asked who was working and arrived a few minutes behind schedule which I called and they were fine with. Place in located in a street corner storefront you go up and ring the bell and they bring you in. I drew Anna attractive Asian said she was 26 based upon the Asian meter I would say early thirties. Took me to the room and got ready. Massage table in the room walls don't go all the way up. Anna was wearing a dress and heels with a white lab coat.

    70 for the house fee. Anna hit the right spots and things progressed. BBBJ and CFS with a bunch of different positions. Mission completed at about the 45 minute mark.

    Total Damage 70 House 140 Anna.

  14. #24258

    Nagog park

    I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.

  15. #24257

    Kelly

    Kelly moved to Woburn and only does waxing. No extras. She will immediately throw you out if you try or suggest anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist21  [View Original Post]
    I remember years ago there was a Kelly in Malden who did waxing and maybe a bit more. I never went and tried and now I wondering if anyone on here knows a good waxer who may provide more than just waxing?

    Appreciate any help and the recommendation.

    J.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape