Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,821 to 29,835 of 59510
-
08-22-18 21:20 #29690Senior Member

Posts: 76I hate striking out, but I went back to see Lisa. She delivered just as you reported.
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 20:54 #29689Senior Member

Posts: 42West side
Where's this KAMP of the west side?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 20:45 #29688Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
You only need to call to make an appointment if you have a favorite at a CAMP. Otherwise, just show up. They'll tell you how long the wait will be but you generally have to add 5-10 minutes to that amount of time as they'll bullshit you. I hate waiting more than 5 minutes unless I can nap in an empty room, so I'll tell them I'll return in x number of minutes (whatever time they tell me my girl will be available). Don't worry about seeing other mongers as the girls know most guys like to be discreet so they'll make sure the coast is clear before leading a monger out of a room. If you do inadvertently see another monger, most won't make direct eye contact anyway. I do, but that's just me!
Originally Posted by ViseMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 19:38 #29687Senior Member

Posts: 57Thank you for your kind wisdom.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 15:29 #29686

Posts: 22Totally Legit
Totally legit, but a good legit massage. Lots of male / female customers, very commercial. You might find a UTR chick in there, but like finding one at Massage Envy, it wouldn't be the business model like other places.
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 15:16 #29685Senior Member

Posts: 39Golden Exit 13 cumming
I visited there a while back and got Lynn, I believe she is the owner very beautiful girl but would not let me touch her and kept me covered the whole time. Anyone have any experience with her? She did ask me to come back not sure how to take that.
-
08-22-18 12:24 #29684Senior Member

Posts: 4061During my rookie monger days I'd call ahead but the language barrier sometimes was so bad so I just went in. Calling had its positives and negatives depending on how you want to look at it.
Originally Posted by ViseMonkey
[View Original Post]
As for just going in, they tell you to come back if everyone (or the one you want to see) is busy or they'll have you wait in a room for 5-10 min. I'll wait 10 minutes max and then I leave. I made the stupid mistake one time of waiting 20 minutes one time and a girl chased me out as I left. She called me back (why my dumbass give them my real number I don't know) telling me she'd give me a discount if I came back. The discount was the same they posted in their ad. Don't let them have you wait for long or just call (you may have to repeat yourself a few times of what you want). I'm going to call ZR to get my 4 hand massage since both Marys are becoming popular.
-
08-22-18 12:06 #29683Banned Member

Posts: 2410Do you get your wangs, feet, and body massaged in that order?
Or am I thinking too much outside of the box?
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 11:38 #29682Senior Member

Posts: 79Wangs Feet and Body Massage
https://www.facebook.com/wangsfeet/ any reports, I've been chatting with Lily on Wechat and just curious if any intel before I spend the $$. Thanks in advance.
-
08-22-18 09:17 #29681Senior Member

Posts: 44Now that I know what to expect from Angela, I call to book with her. Every time I've been in there it seems like there's plenty of girls. Usually always 4-5 that I can see. I've only struck out once there with a slightly older lady. The rest seem young and nice.
Originally Posted by ViseMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 02:35 #29680Senior Member

Posts: 611Been in the game for a minute and have lived 10 minutes away from Pine for years. Have never been there based on all the bad reviews, have never seen a good one. Thats OK for bargainn prices but they arent.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 01:11 #29679Regular Member

Posts: 23Just call bro.
Originally Posted by ViseMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 22:37 #29678Banned Member

Posts: 1610I believe you. Thanks for the recon work.
Originally Posted by BWPirate
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 21:06 #29677Senior Member

Posts: 45Got further than me. Have yet to get a response.
Originally Posted by AncientAlien
[View Original Post]
If I ever hear back I'll update with my findings. But I'm not expecting much.
-
08-21-18 21:00 #29676Senior Member

Posts: 447A spa, Roswell.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
There was one outside the perimeter over around 85/285, it's been a while since I have been in that area so don't know if it is still there.
Covington spa.
That's all. I got.










Reply With Quote






