Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8291

    Blonde

    The blonde looks familiar does anyone remember any post or reviews of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    This one quoted me 550 for both for 30 mins location south side.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/2-girls-double-the-pleasure-12455232
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BFC060C5-5F27-466F-A558-F336989A65BF.jpg‎  

  2. #8290
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I haven't done Lil Red in a month or more and she texted me out of the blue offering a threesome with her ex-girlfriend from college. Had I been in town, this would have been a no-brainer. Now that I'm back, I'm hoping someone here knows the girlfriend; I'd love to give her a spin while skipping the junkie craziness that Lil Red brings to the table.

    Anyone know this girl? PM me.
    She's on SA under silkrose25. Stats says she's 5'8 and curvy. 20 yr old.

  3. #8289

    Mindy Loves


  4. #8288
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Different Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Damn how can someone handle this one That is a big huge cow


    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/curvy...reams-12462401
    I had a dream with this one today. Come to find out, this is Paris. She was doing incalls at the motel beside Papa John's on hull st near courthouse rd, a few years past. She is currently doing only outcalls. She definitely could use some help. The pics are pretty accurate. No signs of chemicals that I could see. That ASSet is right. She can take a good pounding and her head game is ok. Her body looks better than the last time I saw her. YMMV. Be safe.

    Damage is. 80 QV 1. 20 hhr.

  5. #8287

    Little red

    Haven't been able to connect or even response since last week. Would've liked to have seen her and her friend.

    Anyone have any talent in the fan or someone close for car dates?

  6. #8286

    Check you inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me a working number for her? XX89 doesn't work.
    Check you inbox.

  7. #8285

    Sissy

    Can anyone give me a working number for her? XX89 doesn't work.

  8. #8284
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    This one quoted me 550 for both for 30 mins location south side.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/2-girls-double-the-pleasure-12455232
    I wrote about my threesome experience in the Sugar Baby forum. Link below. The Brunette in story my was the roommate.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...024&viewfull=1#post3898024.

    The other girl in my story was somebody else, not the girl in the ad that you posted. Also, the blonde girl in the ad quoted me $$ in WYP. I didn't partake.

  9. #8283
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Shit she's right up my alley.
    Has anyone seen this one?

  10. #8282

    Sissy

    Sissy is looking for some help. Her room mate Tabatha is no longer there. If you have her info. Reach out to her. She wants to make it up to everyone who has had a hard time reaching her.

  11. #8281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Lil Red out of the blue

    I haven't done Lil Red in a month or more and she texted me out of the blue offering a threesome with her ex-girlfriend from college. Had I been in town, this would have been a no-brainer. Now that I'm back, I'm hoping someone here knows the girlfriend; I'd love to give her a spin while skipping the junkie craziness that Lil Red brings to the table.

    Anyone know this girl? PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cce373128384892a8917334cf42df6b4fc7c4316-1S_1280.jpg‎  

  12. #8280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Different strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Damn how can someone handle this one That is a big huge cow


    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/curvy...reams-12462401
    She looks like a full course meal to me. I will gladly take her on.

  13. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Damn how can someone handle this one That is a big huge cow


    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/curvy...reams-12462401
    Shit she's right up my alley.

  14. #8278

    Full size truck

    Damn how can someone handle this one That” is a big huge cow


    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/curvy...reams-12462401
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E16B7107-7FC3-4BB6-9060-3A9FD1884AE9.jpg‎   E5A031D8-5051-4EAF-A71C-42B30DFCCFB3.jpg‎   8D3DC39F-1A09-49D7-A349-BC9B1E2D92A9.jpg‎   0C06ED5F-AE26-4497-81C5-1C9AD2FD30DB.jpg‎  

  15. #8277

    Last week

    I had a date with kay on midlo I like her spiner body but they are very busy in anything else that just making the cash very idiotic way of communicating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape