Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,086 to 29,100 of 37376
-
08-22-18 02:24 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 736Blonde
The blonde looks familiar does anyone remember any post or reviews of her?
.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 01:05 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 54She's on SA under silkrose25. Stats says she's 5'8 and curvy. 20 yr old.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 21:38 #8289Regular Member

Posts: 9Mindy Loves
Has anyone experienced this one?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...8.htm?cat=1224
-
08-21-18 16:27 #8288Regular Member

Posts: 11Different Strokes
I had a dream with this one today. Come to find out, this is Paris. She was doing incalls at the motel beside Papa John's on hull st near courthouse rd, a few years past. She is currently doing only outcalls. She definitely could use some help. The pics are pretty accurate. No signs of chemicals that I could see. That ASSet is right. She can take a good pounding and her head game is ok. Her body looks better than the last time I saw her. YMMV. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
Damage is. 80 QV 1. 20 hhr.
-
08-21-18 13:41 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 83Little red
Haven't been able to connect or even response since last week. Would've liked to have seen her and her friend.
Anyone have any talent in the fan or someone close for car dates?
-
08-21-18 12:04 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 470Check you inbox
Check you inbox.
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 11:56 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 103Sissy
Can anyone give me a working number for her? XX89 doesn't work.
-
08-21-18 11:48 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 54I wrote about my threesome experience in the Sugar Baby forum. Link below. The Brunette in story my was the roommate.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...024&viewfull=1#post3898024.
The other girl in my story was somebody else, not the girl in the ad that you posted. Also, the blonde girl in the ad quoted me $$ in WYP. I didn't partake.
-
08-21-18 11:44 #8283Regular Member

Posts: 11Has anyone seen this one?
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 11:38 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 470Sissy
Sissy is looking for some help. Her room mate Tabatha is no longer there. If you have her info. Reach out to her. She wants to make it up to everyone who has had a hard time reaching her.
-
08-21-18 09:31 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 1775Lil Red out of the blue
I haven't done Lil Red in a month or more and she texted me out of the blue offering a threesome with her ex-girlfriend from college. Had I been in town, this would have been a no-brainer. Now that I'm back, I'm hoping someone here knows the girlfriend; I'd love to give her a spin while skipping the junkie craziness that Lil Red brings to the table.
Anyone know this girl? PM me.
-
08-21-18 06:57 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 4917Different strokes
She looks like a full course meal to me. I will gladly take her on.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 06:43 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 678Shit she's right up my alley.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 02:38 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 736Full size truck
Damn how can someone handle this one That” is a big huge cow
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/curvy...reams-12462401
-
08-20-18 20:29 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 736Last week
I had a date with kay on midlo I like her spiner body but they are very busy in anything else that just making the cash very idiotic way of communicating.












Reply With Quote




