Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    I ignore the reviews because they seem fake, but what do you think about the selfies and videos? Are they pretty close to reality?
    I have found that the selfies and videos posted on XO tend to be very accurate. When the selfies look good the girl generally looks just as good. One of the comments for Sandy states that she is better looking than her selfie, which I fell for (she isn't). Crystal and Caprice, on the other hand have great looking selfies and they look just like them in person (Crystal is not coming to Chicago on her upcoming trip unfortunately). Plus, Crystal and Caprice have great personalities and try very hard to please.

  2. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBakMustang  [View Original Post]
    I'm skeptical on using them, as with new agencies one isn't sure if the girls will perform as expected. Don't feel like TOFTT.

    There is a Asian girl now. I love them young Asians on my cock.

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models
    Time for you to TOFFT. For the first time. If you don't ever review anything, nobody will trust you with info.

  3. #396

    Got any XO tips?

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    Liana sounds great. I wish I had booked an appointment with her. My last few appointments with XO have been really good (or better). Unfortunaltley, my run of good luck with XO came to an end with Sandy. My experience with her was the exact opposite of your experience with Liana. I know now that reviews on the XO website need to be taken with a grain of salt (even when they are all 100% positive). XO offers good, quality girls. I just need to be better at identifying them.
    I ignore the reviews because they seem fake, but what do you think about the selfies and videos? Are they pretty close to reality?

  4. #395
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #394

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    How was Madison in looks?
    I saw Madison yesterday downtown. She is easily and 8/9 on looks, with a great personality, very easy to speak to and is funny. She is not one to mince words though, so we got down to business after a few moments of chitchat. Great kisser, DFK, straddled me as we stripped. Pierced nipples and navel, fully shaved, with a rocking, all natural body. I went down on her for a while, and she loved it. Flipped over where she gave me fantastic BBBJ, deep throating, spitting, slapping her face with my dick. We kissed some more and she straddles me again, and stripper poled me. It felt great, and she seemed to be really into it. I could have cum like that but I wanted inside. She told me she was tight, and she was, so I eased inside from behind. We stayed in doggy the whole time because it just felt so damned good. I came harder than I have in a while, but she kept me inside of her for a bit. Eventually we separated, I washed up, chatted as I dressed, and I left. MCE has a good one on their hands.

  6. #393

    Has anyone used this agency yet?

    I'm skeptical on using them, as with new agencies one isn't sure if the girls will perform as expected. Don't feel like TOFTT.

    There is a Asian girl now. I love them young Asians on my cock.

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models

  7. #392

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    How was Madison in looks?
    She has a great tight body and pretty face. Good skin and all good features. I have zero complains. Will see her again tonight. It's that facefuck that gets me going.

  8. #391

    Xo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with Liana today and it was amazing. She is only in Chicago for one more day, so it might be hard to book her right now. She was completely GFE which is not always the case with XOcompanion. I hope she comes back to Chicago so I can see her again.
    Liana sounds great. I wish I had booked an appointment with her. My last few appointments with XO have been really good (or better). Unfortunaltley, my run of good luck with XO came to an end with Sandy. My experience with her was the exact opposite of your experience with Liana. I know now that reviews on the XO website need to be taken with a grain of salt (even when they are all 100% positive). XO offers good, quality girls. I just need to be better at identifying them.

  9. #390

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 10 girls there and 5 at eec and without a doubt By far better girls at mce and worth the additional doe. I've seen Kylie why by far is the best girl in the industry. Sucks like if her life depended on it. Eager to please and excited to fuck. She will make you feel as if she is paying you for your cock. . Saw Stephanie who is a smart fuck. She reads what I like based on my reactions and would capitalize on it. Figured out what kind of cock sucking I wanted and ended up giving me the blow job of a dream. Swallowed every drop completely. Both girls did rimming so it is something beyond the basic generic girls. I saw a spinner named Clarissa and 3 girl that are no longer there, and one that I still remember was Olivia. Seemed like girls I would try to hook up with anytime. There is one I saw when she was new, Kate. Love me a blonde tall model looking teen. Fucks like a champ and sucks like a champ. I like seeing new girls and they have a few new ones rightnow. Madison was great. Told me she prefers getting face fucked and cock slammed down her throat so that was an appointment that I had to request a repeat today. Hoping to see the London girl that I've seen on the list.
    How was Madison in looks?

  10. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    Saw liana in Boston. Not ugly but older than any girl I've seen in Chicago and also a bit too generic. I think after 4 years they become too mechanical for me. Hope you have a better experience than I did.
    Older? Who (or what agency) do you typically see?

    I had a great time with her. Very GFE and very good BBBJ. Probably not as great as Kylie's but still very good. I like how she took control and started the second round without me motioning for it.

  11. #388

    Photo I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by GemTrader  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way around sending in picture of I'd to MCE?
    When you send them a copy of the I'd, you can black out some of the more sensitive info. They primarily want your name and the photo so when you show it at the beginning of the appointment, they know it is the same person. FYI they have always asked to see your I'd when you arrive at the appointment, as do some other agencies.

  12. #387

    XO Liana

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie929  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe there is a way around the I'd requirement for MCE now. I was verified before they started asking for that though.

    I have an appointment today with XO Liana. I'm looking forward to that.
    I had an appointment with Liana today and it was amazing. She is only in Chicago for one more day, so it might be hard to book her right now. She was completely GFE which is not always the case with XOcompanion. I hope she comes back to Chicago so I can see her again.

  13. #386

    A bit olden for my taste

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie929  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe there is a way around the I'd requirement for MCE now. I was verified before they started asking for that though.

    I have an appointment today with XO Liana. I'm looking forward to that.
    Saw liana in Boston. Not ugly but older than any girl I've seen in Chicago and also a bit too generic. I think after 4 years they become too mechanical for me. Hope you have a better experience than I did.

  14. #385
    I don't believe there is a way around the I'd requirement for MCE now. I was verified before they started asking for that though.

    I have an appointment today with XO Liana. I'm looking forward to that.

  15. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by GemTrader  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way around sending in picture of I'd to MCE?
    I don't believe so. Many guys have with no issues. I mean even if uncle LEO finds your name how are they going to prove that anything happened when you met the provider other than a photo shoot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape