Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,356 to 29,370 of 30337
-
08-21-18 17:17 #982Senior Member

Posts: 314Visiting from Fay
Hey guys, visiting from Fayetteville, here in the Concord / Great Wolf Lodge area. Any hot ladies around me for BBBJ car dates? Thanks.
-
08-21-18 15:04 #981Senior Member

Posts: 192Kayia
Saw this one today. She advertises a has been between Concord and Kannapolis and that is accurate. Photos are several years old but still OK. Service was good but everything covered. 120 Hh Private residence not hotel http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710341020515.
-
08-20-18 21:39 #980Senior Member

Posts: 351Ava / Emily
Look on page 4 of this board. She was just reviewed last week.
Originally Posted by JohnKMetha
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 20:16 #979Senior Member

Posts: 139Alyssa / Sasha Not Reliable
I guess you have steered a lot of business her way and she can't keep things straight. Had a confirmed appointment with her recently, set up the day before. On the day of, could not reach her at all, and there has been no response since.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 19:42 #978Senior Member

Posts: 150Tabitha.
I saw Tabitha again, and yes, she's always a fun time. Not much that she won't do.
Originally Posted by SeekLight
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 19:41 #977Senior Member

Posts: 83Ava
Anyone have any intell on her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/882108356807
-
08-20-18 13:53 #976Senior Member

Posts: 351Not sure why she didn't respond. She responded well for me 1st time. Don't give up. She really is ok. Ok as in minimal demons.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 12:47 #975Senior Member

Posts: 34Fire Redd
I've been a lurker more frequently on this forum since ThEotheR site and others were closed, but I wanted to pass along more detailed info regarding the event below. I'll be honest in that I didn't have an account on this site until then.
That said, stay away from Fire Redd. I reached out to a couple of senior members for advice because I was afraid of repercussions from her and the two guys that I encountered. I can't attest to any reviews prior to my experience, but I will strongly recommend to stay away. It happened in a fairly nice, safe-looking neighborhood in the Mint Hill area off of Lawyers road. I've been looking out for any new ads from her but haven't seen any. If I would've seen one, I would've posted this much sooner. I walked into the house, and she did a quick LE check. She's definitely the girl in the pics. We went to the room, and I laid the donation down. She mumbled something and walked out leaving the door open and that's when two guys walked in. Definitely the scariest moment of my life. Took my keys, went to my vehicle, took my wallet and the other cash I had in it. Luckily, they gave them back to me, and let me leave without any physical harm.
I know it may be tough to believe someone that hasn't posted any reviews, but trust me on this. I will submit a few reviews in the coming days for other posts and that'll help with my credibility.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 12:39 #974Senior Member

Posts: 148By looking at her place, I feel there may be demons involved, which delay responses and cause that erratic behaviour.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 12:25 #973Senior Member

Posts: 192Natalyia
Has been doing the same with me for the last week. Luckily I haven't gone to the place she told me where she was yet.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 12:19 #972Senior Member

Posts: 148I had scheduled a visit last week, got the place details an confirmed 30 min before. Unfortunately, she went silent and didn't returned my messages once I got to her place (which is off the Ihop in Woodlawn, shady and thughs / SW around.) I left 15 min later. She returned my messages like two hour later, blaming her brother visiting her. Yeah, right?
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 10:29 #971Senior Member

Posts: 356Visit
Gentlemen, I am a senior member from Huntsville, Al and will be visiting your city the week of 3 Sept, 2018. Would love to get a couple of recommendations of some of the better ladies. Appreciate it in advance.
Play safe!
-
08-19-18 18:07 #970Senior Member

Posts: 203Summer Squirter
You can PM if you'd like, what was the donation?
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 10:36 #969Senior Member

Posts: 68Ruby Red
Has anyone talked to Ruby lately? I have texted and called several times over that past couple weeks but haven't been able to reach her. She is an awesome provider that I would like to visit again (& again).
https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/26643759/
-
08-19-18 08:48 #968Senior Member

Posts: 329Summer
Thanks so much for this awesome report!!
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





