Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 327 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #187

    Any Info on this one

    Saw this Ad and was wondering if anyone had any info on her. Googled the # and pics are consistent. Thanks.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/del...-9912/1/339127

  2. #186
    Tried to get up with her this weekend, no response. Maybe she was busy. WeatherMan, shoot me a PM about her FB and I'll check it out.

    Rough going in Smyrna as of lately (see other post). Thinking of hitting up the oldest AMP in town. Hopefully that will be more of a sure thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWeatherMan  [View Original Post]
    I would say kelly is not a scam she has had ads up for the last two years, and I've seen her facebook page. Its pretty easy to tell which ads are real and fake. Maybe there is another kelly you are referring too. I would also disagree that her pics are too good to be true. Looks like an average looking girl with a fat ass to me.

  3. #185
    Sorry for the double posts earlier. Phone was acting funky. Don't want anyone to think I was being pushy!

  4. #184
    I went to see Danielle in Elkton. She's usually at one of the motels near the Flying J, or in Newark. Some of her pics are old, but she looks the same as in a couple of them. She is pretty much as advertised and very accommodating. I saw her at the Knights. Kind of an older MILF type. A little on the rough side, but that's the way I like them. She did say that she doesn't do greek, doesn't kiss and doesn't like to be on top. Pity because I wouldn't mind seeing her on top. She does have a nice rack, mommy belly, tight kitty with a partial Bush. Did a half hour reading of a couple chapters of War and Peace for a bill. Uncovered for chapter 1, which was very good, then covered mish for chapter 2. Didn't take long to get through the reading. Only negatives were the place, which is not the best. Messy room with a dog. And was kind of mechanical. Seemed like she might have just started to get into it when I finished. I am thinking about going back to see her when I have a little more time to play, And can last a little longer. Went too long between dates. Also I think she moved to a residence today.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/del...9-4482/1/33885

    Can PM the info if the add goes away.

  5. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyKnot1081  [View Original Post]
    Nope, sure haven't. This is obviously a scam. Too good to be true. Smyrna just doesn't have quality like that. I've been looking for something local around the Smyrna area. If you want something you can have the lights on with, it looks like I have to go FAR NORTH.
    I would say kelly is not a scam she has had ads up for the last two years, and I've seen her facebook page. Its pretty easy to tell which ads are real and fake. Maybe there is another kelly you are referring too. I would also disagree that her pics are too good to be true. Looks like an average looking girl with a fat ass to me.

  6. #182
    Nope, sure haven't. This is obviously a scam. Too good to be true. Smyrna just doesn't have quality like that. I've been looking for something local around the Smyrna area. If you want something you can have the lights on with, it looks like I have to go FAR NORTH.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWeatherMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen kelly in smyrna? Really like the pics I see but I'm never in smyrna may take the trip down there if its worth it.

  7. #181
    I had the exact same problem. Set up all the parameters and then she ghosted me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwinz1982  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one?: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...10795-12285936.

    I went through the whole setup and was sitting in front of the house and she cut off contact. Texted 2 hours later saying she fell asleep.

  8. #180

    GFE provider

    Hey Guys.

    I took a long break after the site went down. Glad to see its back anyway I was wondering if anyone had a GFE provider that they wouldn't mind sharing there info. Looking for kissing and cuddling for sure. PM me please. Thanks guys!

  9. #179

    Ms kelly smyrna

    Has anyone ever seen kelly in smyrna? Really like the pics I see but I'm never in smyrna may take the trip down there if its worth it.

  10. #178

    Caitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker5901  [View Original Post]
    That ad looks like a spam bot. Oddball area code, only lists "Delaware" as the location, pics look fake, and the text formatting looks like a typical bot ad. A majority of the ads out there are garbage.

    The local talent pool just hasn't been like it used to. Heck, the surrounding states' pools aren't faring much better, either. I had to dig back in my Rolodex and try some ladies I had passed on. Of course, luck would dictate that the only one to reply has a switch that flips between "I WANT YOU TO COME OVER AND FUCK MY BRAINS OUT NOW! And "You're a full of shit asshole" with no rhyme or reason.

    But to hear some guys tell it, you need pockets as deep as Croesus. Sheesh, I'm not trying to make it with the Oracle of Delphi! I just want to find a down to earth girl for some fun times we both enjoy and with reasonable expectations.
    Thanks Seek,

    I've run across a couple of those too. It's annoying to say the least.

  11. #177

    Probably a bot

    Quote Originally Posted by CabraBlanco  [View Original Post]
    Found no info in searches.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/badly-n...07752-12380750

    Any info?
    That ad looks like a spam bot. Oddball area code, only lists "Delaware" as the location, pics look fake, and the text formatting looks like a typical bot ad. A majority of the ads out there are garbage.

    The local talent pool just hasn't been like it used to. Heck, the surrounding states' pools aren't faring much better, either. I had to dig back in my Rolodex and try some ladies I had passed on. Of course, luck would dictate that the only one to reply has a switch that flips between "I WANT YOU TO COME OVER AND FUCK MY BRAINS OUT NOW! And "You're a full of shit asshole" with no rhyme or reason.

    But to hear some guys tell it, you need pockets as deep as Croesus. Sheesh, I'm not trying to make it with the Oracle of Delphi! I just want to find a down to earth girl for some fun times we both enjoy and with reasonable expectations.
    Last edited by Seeker5901; 08-12-18 at 22:22. Reason: forgot something

  12. #176

    Caitlyn

    Found no info in searches.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/badly-n...07752-12380750

    Any info?

  13. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge03  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. We met up at the Motel 6 by the Flying J. She was very relaxed and down-to-earth, easy to talk to. Her warm-up exercises were good, not the best, but highly enjoyable. The recital was nice. I don't know how long she's been reading poetry, but she knew what she was doing. I'd recommend her, and will very likely see her again.
    If I remember correctly she was doing semi nude massage in and Wilmington and Philly about a year or so ago.

  14. #174

    Anyone?

    Anyone have any experience with her? I've seen her post seldomly on city and she's a Latina which is HUGE for me. Anyway if nobody has any info then I'm probably going to take one for the team.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/del...-9318/1/338674

  15. #173

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy  [View Original Post]
    I thought of seeing Morgan, even with the higher cost. The reviews I've seen a pretty good. Then I saw her at a Wawa pumping gas right next to me. She is a very large woman, too fat for me.
    I've met up w / Morgan a few times in DE and PA. Each time it got better as she gets to know you a bit more. She has some crazy good mouth skills that get better, again, as she gets to know what you like. A couple times I couldn't even hold back and popped before the main event. She may be a bigger girl, but she can ride like a champ. A bit pricey for sure, and probably not everyone's cup of tea, but she's a good girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape