Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    What sort of prices does she expect?
    I don't know about you guys, but no matter where I go, I always pay 100. Take it or leave it. Bill Ho.

  2. #1763

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her because three other flaked out on me. But Karen always comes through.

    If you like slender, athletic girls, run, don't walk to Karten in Valrico.

    Here are some body pictures, as promised.

    She just put up an ad on USA.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57383&cityid=105

    Bill Ho.
    What sort of prices does she expect?

  3. #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by HoChaser1  [View Original Post]
    That's funny man, but serious just be careful. We take a big risk for ass. I bareback all blowjobs I receive and even that is scary with certain girls with sharp teeth.
    I may be wrong, but I think the chances of getting HIV by getting a BBBJ are nearly nil (IIRC there arent' any known cases). Of course there's a lot of other bugs out there that can be transfered through saliva, so it is still a risk. I don't ever ask for a cover though for a BJ, although sometimes providers insist.

  4. #1761
    Quote Originally Posted by MonthlyMan  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone take the plunge? I might TOFTT but prolly not BB. Those pricings are sketch, but she at least answerd.
    In the past when prices were TGTBT I heard le.

  5. #1760
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26805291/

    Promising the world BB, all for a variety of prices. Area looks sketchy too.
    Did anyone take the plunge? I might TOFTT but prolly not BB. Those pricings are sketch, but she at least answerd.

  6. #1759

    LOL, the gift that will end you

    That's funny man, but serious just be careful. We take a big risk for ass. I bareback all blowjobs I receive and even that is scary with certain girls with sharp teeth.

    You never know, I have written some ads for girls a few times in the past in exchange for discounts or freebies. I wrote some crazy shit that sometimes even pissed the girl out, but they got alot of calls, LOL. So sometimes it may be a friend or horney monger writing for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I'm digging on the wording in her ad. She's talking about giving you a gift. "The gift" is code for AIDS according to a few of my buddies from San Francisco.

  7. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I'm digging on the wording in her ad. She's talking about giving you a gift. "The gift" is code for AIDS according to a few of my buddies from San Francisco.
    I just got a follow up from her offering $. 2 to fill her hole. After reading this I also think I will pass.

  8. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26805291/

    Promising the world BB, all for a variety of prices. Area looks sketchy too.
    I'm a bareback connoisseur and she looks great, but when a girl is that open (and desperate) about it I usually take a pass. I actually prefer to pay a big premium for BBFSCIP from a girl who is reluctant, because then I know she's not doing it with half the town. Still, she looks the kind of girl who needs all her holes inseminated. I love freaks and she has that vibe. Maybe I'll take her down to one of those in-house HIV testing places and if she passes I'll make sure to put a load in every hole. Seriously considering it.

  9. #1756

    Texted

    Quote Originally Posted by DatGuy58  [View Original Post]
    I was about to pull the trigger till I saw your message.
    No answer back.

  10. #1755

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I'm digging on the wording in her ad. She's talking about giving you a gift. "The gift" is code for AIDS according to a few of my buddies from San Francisco.
    Damn. I was on the fence.

  11. #1754

    Gift

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I'm digging on the wording in her ad. She's talking about giving you a gift. "The gift" is code for AIDS according to a few of my buddies from San Francisco.
    I was about to pull the trigger till I saw your message.

  12. #1753
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsSeeHere  [View Original Post]
    Her webcam. She has a friend.
    Not sure I'm digging on the wording in her ad. She's talking about giving you a gift. "The gift" is code for AIDS according to a few of my buddies from San Francisco.

  13. #1752

    Her webcam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26805291/

    Promising the world BB, all for a variety of prices. Area looks sketchy too.
    Her webcam. She has a friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 12.34.16 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 12.34.35 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 12.34.45 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 12.35.07 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #1751
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26805291/

    Promising the world BB, all for a variety of prices. Area looks sketchy too.
    Sounds like a good time. Anybody?

  15. #1750

    This one sounds a bit crazy

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26805291/

    Promising the world BB, all for a variety of prices. Area looks sketchy too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a6b28fd4e519f0f27c30e34d24a048d9_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape