Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9291
-
08-18-18 19:41 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 328Mickeys
I was at Mickeys last night. If you are facing the bar, there are a row of wooden booths the size of phone booths on the left wall. That would be the wall that faces Carpenter St. I thought that I saw one of the girls take a patron into one of the booths and draw the curtain. I assumed that was the private dance area.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 19:34 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 818Mickey's?
Wait I'm confused.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
Mickey's doesn't have private rooms? I've heard good things about the mileage there. It happens just out in the open, or am I being misled and should go.
-
08-18-18 15:58 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 43115 min not 25
Private dance 'rooms' are purchased in 15 minutes blocks at WZ, and everywhere else in RI. Except Mickey's which doesn't have private rooms. So the only way to get 25 minutes in a private room is if you buy 2 dances and get shorted 5 minutes, or someone forgets to set the timer.
Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 00:36 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 321Slow Down
Friend,
I can see you are new and I really do not want to isolate you. If you slow down and look at old posts you will find a wealth of information. Mickeys is not a hidden gem it is a low end dive. BUT. That is what makes it so great! If you slow down you will find them. If you are hungry stop someplace before you go there. The microwave they have may be some of the worst on the planet. All that said, since Sportsman's (Civic View) closed I guess its the next best thing. Long live the low end owner operated sleaze bars. They really are the most fun.
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 22:35 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 1228Mickey's
Yes, it is in Cumberland but just a few feet from the MA line. Also very near Pawtucket and Central Falls so you would never guess Cumberland. Near City Hall. I think it may be something like 46 Carpenter. West Carpenter in MA may turn into Carpenter in RI.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 19:59 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 185It's in Cumberland. Google will come up with the address. I think it's West Carpenter.
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 15:30 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 328Where is Mickeys
I keep hearing discussion of Mickeys. I did a search and did not find a club in the Providence area called Mickeys. Can someone say where Mickeys is? What town? Street address?
-
08-11-18 16:42 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 140Yes, can confirm a WZ siting on the last Sunday of July. Sorry, no contact info, saw her walk out of all nude, then never saw her again.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 14:50 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jamie / Sparrow
The number I had previously does not work. She was my best 3-hole cumdumster in 2017. There was a very recent siting of her in Wild Zebra. Has anyone seen her in there, and if so, does anyone have her new contact info? I attached some pics below for identification. If anyone can find her for me, with current WORKING contact info, I'll share all the intel on bareback full service girls I have!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ok0...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
-
08-08-18 21:09 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 357Good report and warning, thanks.
Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz
[View Original Post]
Young ones tend to give the worst service in my experience. They are frequently ripoffs or just bad quality. They're still sorting themselves out and customer satisfaction isn't on their mind. For that reason, I usually take the slow lane with the 18-25 demographic. Start with a lapdance or handjob and work up to bigger spends if she shows she's reliable.
Late 20's and up seems to be the best bet for good service, although I absolutely agree on the appeal of the younger ones.
-
08-05-18 22:24 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 134WZ Kaz
Does Kaz still dance at the Zebra? Have not seen her for a while.
-
08-04-18 17:19 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 41Avoid alert
Took a trip to the wz a few weeks ago long story short took Cleo to the back room. Nice looking 20 year old Spanish and west Indian petite nice booty cute face nice dsl's. She talked a good game BJ on the menu but as soon as she gets the money in hand she gives the worse BJ I ever got in my life she even cut the time short didn't even bust. Save yourself the frustration spend your money on another chick about cleo's cute ass at all cost she might only be good for a 30 buck lapdance.
-
08-04-18 17:07 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 41Avoid alert
So a few weeks ago I stopped at wz on an Saturday. Girls.
Were decent atmosphere chill too my liking. I came across this beautiful young lady name cloe. Spanish and west Indian. Nice body cute face nice attitude. First warning sign she has been at multiple clubs. I bought her a drink while we chatted. Things were cool we talked about the back room and her bedroom demeanor. She claimed that she was submissive and freaky and seemed to be into the same type of things in into. Talked about the price of having fun second warning she asked for 2. 0. Whoa I wouldn't mind doing that for an hour of fun in a hotel room not in the couch in the back covered in man juice. We agreed on a number that worked. I told her finish her drink I was going to the atm ill be back. She didn't believe me I came back bought her some 420 after she smoked we went to the back she gave me the worse top I ever got in my life. She did BBBJ barely putting anything in her cute mouth. She even tried to quit after the first song. What you get 25 minutes back there. Now she has this pissy ass attitude about the whole thing barely putting her lips around the head then quit on me again after the second song. At this time I was beginning to show my frustration to. Then she had the nerve to ask me if I liked it while she was putting back on her bra. I told her fuck no you cut me short on time and left me with a hard on no nut or nothing once you got the money in your hand you turned I to someone who didn't give two shits about your service. She grabbed the extra I out on the table in case she did a great job looking at me with suspicious eyes. I told her take it don't be a fraud and a theif in 10 minutes. This broad is a poser she doesn't care about building good relationships with clients she just wants the money in her hand. Other strippers should beat bitches like that up and send her packing she ruins the experience and makes people not want to come out again. Avoid Cleo if you don't want to be disappointed don't be fooled by her good looks.
-
07-30-18 13:25 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 134Casey
Seen her many times. She clearly prefers women, which takes some of the excitement out of it.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 11:35 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 113Wz
I haven't been there in a while as it doesn't seem to be as much fun. I like to go during the day, but don't expect much until around 4 PM--it's not usually bearable until then. I was there recently on a Friday afternoon. I was surprised to see the back stage open so early, and hope that's a permanent situation. That's been one of the problems with the day shift. As expected there were a lot more girls as well, the best group I've seen in a while. With 2 stages the results are definitely better, and the back stage is much more user friendly. With no cover during the day, it's easier to hand over the sawbuck for the rear. I thought about dances, but opted to visit fe, since Michelle was there.










Reply With Quote




