Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: White Girls in the 808

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1275
This blog is moderated by DangerBoy
  1. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvToMeet  [View Original Post]
    How much does she charge? Mahalo!
    I paid 200. Yup I know expensive, but those are the mainland prices. Especially for pretty white girls. Pay first no exceptions and no negotiations.

  2. #539

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel  [View Original Post]
    Had a pre hurricane celebration with this statuesque beauty. Reports are accurate. Great B2 B oil massage with exquisite HJ finish. Those who don't like mainland style pay first should look elsewhere. Definitely model looks with athletic body. The HE was deliberate and sensual. No jack hammer action like you get from the untrained Chinese girls. I would compare her technique with Thai massage therapists at CC. However I've read too many reports on uncertainty of Thai therapists being real women. Honestly one report is too many. Jenny is tall and curvy with C sized real breasts, so there is no doubt at all. She's gorgeous with a fitness instructor body.

    She has a Norwegian accent making her European exotic around here. Leaves on the 31st. Prices listed in her ad. Those who refuse to pay more than standard Hawaii rates look elsewhere. There is a hierarchy for the prices for providers based on ethnicity. Jenny is on the top of that food chain: tall, white, nicely tanned, and light auburn hair. Killer body and all shaved. Plus an awesome butt on her.
    How much does she charge? Mahalo!

  3. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I hope she cooks dinner and does laundry for that price!!

    No Way!!
    Saw a girl who was touring in Waikiki, and the hour I paid for turned into a multi-hour session, with BBFS with a little bit of something at the end to take care of my glaucoma (wink, wink).

    Best $300 I ever spent.

  4. #537

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936614

    Jenny, is coming back to Honolulu on Monday. If you like hot European woman who is good with her hands then you you may want to see her. I think she will be here for almost 2 weeks.

    Search her name on his form and you will my review and others reviews by others. Have fun Guys.
    Had a pre hurricane celebration with this statuesque beauty. Reports are accurate. Great B2 B oil massage with exquisite HJ finish. Those who don't like mainland style pay first should look elsewhere. Definitely model looks with athletic body. The HE was deliberate and sensual. No jack hammer action like you get from the untrained Chinese girls. I would compare her technique with Thai massage therapists at CC. However I've read too many reports on uncertainty of Thai therapists being real women. Honestly one report is too many. Jenny is tall and curvy with C sized real breasts, so there is no doubt at all. She's gorgeous with a fitness instructor body.

    She has a Norwegian accent making her European exotic around here. Leaves on the 31st. Prices listed in her ad. Those who refuse to pay more than standard Hawaii rates look elsewhere. There is a hierarchy for the prices for providers based on ethnicity. Jenny is on the top of that food chain: tall, white, nicely tanned, and light auburn hair. Killer body and all shaved. Plus an awesome butt on her.

  5. #536

    Hf + 300 - wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvToMeet  [View Original Post]
    300 plus HF. All covered.
    I hope she cooks dinner and does laundry for that price!!

    No Way!!

  6. #535

    Katie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable808  [View Original Post]
    Howzit Mr Smiley1234.

    I luvv me some tall white girl!! Does Katie allow DATY? Was it the usual AMP damage (50 + 150)?

    Mahalo for the useful report.

    I couldn't do Kendra at Chichi. She was TOO heavy!!

    Aloha,

    Insatiable808.
    300 plus HF. All covered.

  7. #534

    Head Doctor.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaHunk69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have trouble getting in touch with Vixxen? Texted and called her yesterday, no reply. Saw she was active on switter later that day. Left her a DM in switter, no reply- and saw that she was active after I sent my DM.
    If you find yourself getting stressed at work, agitated, or down go see doctor Vixxen Rayne. She gives the best stress relieving BBJTCWS on the island. I found it both stress relieving and enjoyable. Definitely what the doctor ordered for a quick 30 minute lunchtime pick me up. Prices listed in her ad. Pics are her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/V.../1532990340050

  8. #533

    Miss Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    I just had a good time with the tall blonde Katie. We had emailed each other a few time here on Switter but now she is visiting Hawaii for a few weeks.

    https://switter.at/@Kaytie74

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hula-...69313-12351098

    Men if you are looking for a tall blonde who can take a good 🔨ing and who gets super: horny: & 💦 than you must see her. 😃 As always I play it safe with ALL girls.
    Howzit Mr Smiley1234.

    I luvv me some tall white girl!! Does Katie allow DATY? Was it the usual AMP damage (50 + 150)?

    Mahalo for the useful report.

    I couldn't do Kendra at Chichi. She was TOO heavy!!

    Aloha,

    Insatiable808.

  9. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Yup she's back👍127996;128077;127996;.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-le...back-12445521/
    Am beginning to think this chicks whole backstory is one big fat lie.

    That's ok though. Not seeing her for her exit endeavors or brains LOL.

  10. #531

    Katie Thick and Curvy.

    I just had a good time with the tall blonde Katie. We had emailed each other a few time here on Switter but now she is visiting Hawaii for a few weeks.

    https://switter.at/@Kaytie74

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hula-...69313-12351098

    Men if you are looking for a tall blonde who can take a good 🔨ing and who gets super: horny: & 💦 than you must see her. 😃 As always I play it safe with ALL girls.

  11. #530

    Return of the Club

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    What he is most likely referring to is that Leia is possibly coming back soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    My Favorite Club? Please expand.
    Yup she's back👍127996;128077;127996;.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-le...back-12445521/

  12. #529

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    What he is most likely referring to is that Leia is possibly coming back soon.
    Ad up, but says she's only here for short time.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...-back-12445521

  13. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    What he is most likely referring to is that Leia is possibly coming back soon.
    You are correct Sir

  14. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    My Favorite Club? Please expand.
    What he is most likely referring to is that Leia is possibly coming back soon.

  15. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    My Favorite Club maybe gearing up to open up again. Crossing my fingers.
    My Favorite Club? Please expand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape