Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 8117
-
08-18-18 01:08 #317Senior Member

Posts: 395So she shares a space with "the Jess" of the ever lateness game? If so you should have pulled a threesome for sure. If you wouldn't mind PM me whereabouts in town their workspace is.
Originally Posted by Cheapie
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 00:51 #316Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm also interested in her number.
Originally Posted by Cheapie
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 20:26 #315Senior Member

Posts: 263Ryan
Yep. She was great. Disappeared around 2015, I recall. Sad to see her go, but hopefully she found herself in a good place.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest420
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 20:18 #314Senior Member

Posts: 58Mari
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2880070
Had a dream of Mari on Aug 17th. Seen some posts about her, so tried to set up. Multi-text to meet. Actually not too many because she shared a space with Jess and she vouched for me. She is a little bigger than some of her pics, but pretty and friendly. Asked if it was ok if Jess stayed, but out in the living room. It was ok. She is passionate and likes to kiss. Very good BBBJ and doesn't use hands like Rosie. (I've seen Rosie too, great BBBJ technique and did do CIM but spit with Rosie). BLS was awesome and licked all around the pelvic area. CFS. CG, Mish, K-9. Asked if I wanted Greek, and said yes. Both in K-9 and Mish till I popped. It was awesome to look at her play with herself during Greek. It was like looking at a Mike Adriano session. $. 2 HHR and more than worth it to me.
Cheapie.
-
08-17-18 20:05 #313Senior Member

Posts: 58ISO Reina
https://escortbabylon.net/#tucson / post /5203394210/21174987/21225851.
Anyone know if Reina is still active. Had a recent review, but used the number and got an evil text back.
Pm me if you have a current #. Thank you,
Cheapie.
-
08-17-18 20:01 #312Senior Member

Posts: 58CD Dream
https://escortbabylon.net/#tucson / reviews /7025708633/26723765.
IDK how you guys do the whole CD thing. On top of that, I think I overpaid the dream at $ for QV. I didn't even get her name. But I wanted different, so there you go. She is like her pics, which was one reason I tried. Lots of texts to get her then go to the site. Pros: gorgeous, clean and willing to work to get me there (took longer because of paranoia). Bad: CD and all covered. Can't believe I didn't get her name. Dream was on August 5th.
Cheapie.
-
08-17-18 19:43 #311Senior Member

Posts: 123Ryan
Does anyone know if Ryan has retired? She was one of my atf, lost her number over the years and just thought of her. But I'm guessing she might have retired.
-
08-17-18 19:33 #310Senior Member

Posts: 58FNG post.
Hi everyone,
Longtime viewer, first time post. It is harder to find the scoop on Tucson girls, so I need the Seniors to PM me with info on the good stuff. But cannot be trusted unless I give my "dreams". Been in the Tucson area a little while and run the gammet on providers. From the great Nicole Lords, to wait forever Jess, to Stormy, to redhead Candy. I pretty much want different, but will go back if I get no new provider. The issue is we seem to have to go through a lot more now than before and I need the PM goods that I keep seeing from Senior to Senior. MTF and thank you for your time.
Cheapie.
-
08-17-18 03:07 #309Senior Member

Posts: 273Karen
Not sure about this one. Seems like she is familiar https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946939.
What other sites you guys finding gals on? I've been sticking to some nice ones like Colombian Elizabeth lately. Too bad to hear about Nicole Lords. Until we meet again.
-
08-16-18 08:21 #308Regular Member

Posts: 4I have been looking for the # looks like she pulled the ads. But that was her.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 09:33 #307Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Please provide some info. I've only seen another girl there with her one time. She was really cute. I asked Rosie if she works as well. She told me she doesn't but that Rosie is trying to get her to start. Here's hoping.
Originally Posted by JonnySavage
[View Original Post]
Rosie is great but there's nothing like variety. Especially if she is as accommodating as Rosie.
-
08-15-18 08:58 #306Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 575Ifygfinta
To chime in.
I've gone to "my" favorite porn sites and nothing exists as far as pics or vids of Nicole.
Just' sayin'.
-
08-14-18 20:31 #305Senior Member

Posts: 338Roomate
Who's the roommate. Do they post? Pic?
Originally Posted by JonnySavage
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 20:18 #304Senior Member

Posts: 37Who is the roommate? Link?
Originally Posted by JonnySavage
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 15:16 #303Regular Member

Posts: 4Nice girl but Her roommate is nicer.
Originally Posted by AssLover77
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





