Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 542 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheapie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2880070

    Had a dream of Mari on Aug 17th. Seen some posts about her, so tried to set up. Multi-text to meet. Actually not too many because she shared a space with Jess and she vouched for me. She is a little bigger than some of her pics, but pretty and friendly. Asked if it was ok if Jess stayed, but out in the living room. It was ok. She is passionate and likes to kiss. Very good BBBJ and doesn't use hands like Rosie. (I've seen Rosie too, great BBBJ technique and did do CIM but spit with Rosie). BLS was awesome and licked all around the pelvic area. CFS. CG, Mish, K-9. Asked if I wanted Greek, and said yes. Both in K-9 and Mish till I popped. It was awesome to look at her play with herself during Greek. It was like looking at a Mike Adriano session. $. 2 HHR and more than worth it to me.

    Cheapie.
    So she shares a space with "the Jess" of the ever lateness game? If so you should have pulled a threesome for sure. If you wouldn't mind PM me whereabouts in town their workspace is.

  2. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheapie  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#tucson / post /5203394210/21174987/21225851.

    Anyone know if Reina is still active. Had a recent review, but used the number and got an evil text back.

    Pm me if you have a current #. Thank you,

    Cheapie.
    I'm also interested in her number.

  3. #315

    Ryan

    Yep. She was great. Disappeared around 2015, I recall. Sad to see her go, but hopefully she found herself in a good place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest420  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ryan has retired? She was one of my atf, lost her number over the years and just thought of her. But I'm guessing she might have retired.

  4. #314

    Mari

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2880070

    Had a dream of Mari on Aug 17th. Seen some posts about her, so tried to set up. Multi-text to meet. Actually not too many because she shared a space with Jess and she vouched for me. She is a little bigger than some of her pics, but pretty and friendly. Asked if it was ok if Jess stayed, but out in the living room. It was ok. She is passionate and likes to kiss. Very good BBBJ and doesn't use hands like Rosie. (I've seen Rosie too, great BBBJ technique and did do CIM but spit with Rosie). BLS was awesome and licked all around the pelvic area. CFS. CG, Mish, K-9. Asked if I wanted Greek, and said yes. Both in K-9 and Mish till I popped. It was awesome to look at her play with herself during Greek. It was like looking at a Mike Adriano session. $. 2 HHR and more than worth it to me.

    Cheapie.

  5. #313

    ISO Reina

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tucson / post /5203394210/21174987/21225851.

    Anyone know if Reina is still active. Had a recent review, but used the number and got an evil text back.

    Pm me if you have a current #. Thank you,

    Cheapie.

  6. #312

    CD Dream

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tucson / reviews /7025708633/26723765.

    IDK how you guys do the whole CD thing. On top of that, I think I overpaid the dream at $ for QV. I didn't even get her name. But I wanted different, so there you go. She is like her pics, which was one reason I tried. Lots of texts to get her then go to the site. Pros: gorgeous, clean and willing to work to get me there (took longer because of paranoia). Bad: CD and all covered. Can't believe I didn't get her name. Dream was on August 5th.

    Cheapie.

  7. #311

    Ryan

    Does anyone know if Ryan has retired? She was one of my atf, lost her number over the years and just thought of her. But I'm guessing she might have retired.

  8. #310

    FNG post.

    Hi everyone,

    Longtime viewer, first time post. It is harder to find the scoop on Tucson girls, so I need the Seniors to PM me with info on the good stuff. But cannot be trusted unless I give my "dreams". Been in the Tucson area a little while and run the gammet on providers. From the great Nicole Lords, to wait forever Jess, to Stormy, to redhead Candy. I pretty much want different, but will go back if I get no new provider. The issue is we seem to have to go through a lot more now than before and I need the PM goods that I keep seeing from Senior to Senior. MTF and thank you for your time.

    Cheapie.

  9. #309

    Karen

    Not sure about this one. Seems like she is familiar https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946939.

    What other sites you guys finding gals on? I've been sticking to some nice ones like Colombian Elizabeth lately. Too bad to hear about Nicole Lords. Until we meet again.

  10. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Please provide some info. I've only seen another girl there with her one time. She was really cute. I asked Rosie if she works as well. She told me she doesn't but that Rosie is trying to get her to start. Here's hoping.

    Rosie is great but there's nothing like variety. Especially if she is as accommodating as Rosie.
    I have been looking for the # looks like she pulled the ads. But that was her.

  11. #307
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySavage  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl but Her roommate is nicer.
    Please provide some info. I've only seen another girl there with her one time. She was really cute. I asked Rosie if she works as well. She told me she doesn't but that Rosie is trying to get her to start. Here's hoping.

    Rosie is great but there's nothing like variety. Especially if she is as accommodating as Rosie.

  12. #306
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Ifygfinta

    To chime in.

    I've gone to "my" favorite porn sites and nothing exists as far as pics or vids of Nicole.

    Just' sayin'.

  13. #305

    Roomate

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySavage  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl but Her roommate is nicer.
    Who's the roommate. Do they post? Pic?

  14. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySavage  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl but Her roommate is nicer.
    Who is the roommate? Link?

  15. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover77  [View Original Post]
    See following link for an Adult Look ad for Rosie Anna with her phone number in it: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2758691
    Nice girl but Her roommate is nicer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape