Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 658 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    Malibu I'm with you. I also have no money issues, but why should I on anyone pay $100 for simple BJ. I'd say those are the guys that either have plenty of money to burn, or are unattractive and just have to pay. Next thing you know some ***** will be asking for $125 for a BJ, and guys will pay that. I mean come one, let's get real here with the cost of a 10 minute BJ. What are some guys now willing to pay some chich more than what a great lawyer would make. I mean for the guys that feel the need to be these girls champions and defenders,(of who the chick give two shits about and will have her mouth on some other guys dick in no time at all,) let's do the simple math 10 min at $100 fora BJ is $600/ hr, 15 min BJ is $400/ hr. And I highly doubt most guys last more than 10-15 min for just a BJ and if you are lasting longer the chcik isn't any good at what's she's doing which makes it paying high price even worse.
    I kind of understand both sides in this discussion. It's hard to discuss what's the right thing to do when people have different depth of their wallet. People who would pay $100 just for a BJ wouldn't be able to convince the guys that only pay $40 for a BJ that this girl is a must-see. GPS girls will have their target customers, we just choose to not engage with them. The only conflict here is a girl who used to see me for $40 BJ now asks for $100. I have to stop seeing her in that case.

  2. #4809

    Now don't misquote me

    I never said anything about being empowered, bu tof course we all know there are tons of those guys out there. I'm just saying money comes so easy that it's inconsequential the amount the girl wants. With limits of course.

    Of course I'm all about value still. Market determines the price. And as plenty of others have stated, if you're into banging or being serviced by grotesque street walking addicts, the price will reflect that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    There are tons of non pro college girls and single moms who will do bjs for 50 or 60 and are not addicted and very cute. I can't believe you can't find noone lower than 100 because there everywhere especially on CL in the days it was up and even now on seekingarrangements, I would never pay 80+ for a simple BJ but that's just me and I have money to burn but as the other person said it enpowers them and ruins it for everyone else.

  3. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    There are tons of non pro college girls and single moms who will do bjs for 50 or 60 and are not addicted and very cute. I can't believe you can't find noone lower than 100 because there everywhere especially on CL in the days it was up and even now on seekingarrangements, I would never pay 80+ for a simple BJ but that's just me and I have money to burn but as the other person said it enpowers them and ruins it for everyone else.
    Malibu I'm with you. I also have no money issues, but why should I on anyone pay $100 for simple BJ. I'd say those are the guys that either have plenty of money to burn, or are unattractive and just have to pay. Next thing you know some ***** will be asking for $125 for a BJ, and guys will pay that. I mean come one, let's get real here with the cost of a 10 minute BJ. What are some guys now willing to pay some chich more than what a great lawyer would make. I mean for the guys that feel the need to be these girls champions and defenders,(of who the chick give two shits about and will have her mouth on some other guys dick in no time at all,) let's do the simple math 10 min at $100 fora BJ is $600/ hr, 15 min BJ is $400/ hr. And I highly doubt most guys last more than 10-15 min for just a BJ and if you are lasting longer the chcik isn't any good at what's she's doing which makes it paying high price even worse.

  4. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Well, if there are "tons of non pro college girls and single moms who will do bjs for 50 or 60 and are not addicted and very cute" then I guess those that pay 100 do not "ruin it for everyone else".
    Couldn't say it better myself Spill.

  5. #4806

    Proof is in the pudding

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyPops  [View Original Post]
    She sucks like a donkey and runs for her car. As soon as you pop! Charges extra to touch her fuckin droopy tits too. Large bloated ass.
    Well that wasn't very nice. And I have to disagree wholeheartedly.

    I am also going to go on a limb here and point out that you probably.

    Never even met Allie because if you truly had, you'd know she has a.

    Strict policy of only meeting in her own vehicle because it's more roomy.

    And tinted.

    And I have seen her a few times when I travel to the Cape and.

    My experience was always quite sensual and I left very satisfied.

    There was nothing but a firm set of perky B cups and a very nice bum.

    To squeeze which you can also see from the pictures posted.

    As I always say YMMV but I always put my opinion in when I think.

    Someone is just being negative for no reason.

    As for rates, someone who charges more doesn't ruin it for anyone.

    Pick who you want to see, it's your money. Shouldn't be a huge issue.

    Move on and spend your money as you see fit. I myself have the resources.

    So I don't mind.

    Good day gentlemen.

  6. #4805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    The eternal quest to keep prices low

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    There are tons of non pro college girls and single moms who will do bjs for 50 or 60 and are not addicted and very cute. I can't believe you can't find noone lower than 100 because there everywhere especially on CL in the days it was up and even now on seekingarrangements, I would never pay 80+ for a simple BJ but that's just me and I have money to burn but as the other person said it enpowers them and ruins it for everyone else.
    Well, if there are "tons of non pro college girls and single moms who will do bjs for 50 or 60 and are not addicted and very cute" then I guess those that pay 100 do not "ruin it for everyone else".

  7. #4804

    Katie / Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyPops  [View Original Post]
    She sucks like a donkey and runs for her car. As soon as you pop! Charges extra to touch her fuckin droopy tits too. Large bloated ass.
    I don't know if you had a bad day or what dude but my friends and I see Katie / Allie regularly and like her a lot. I would rather pay $100 for a BJ from an attractive single mom type any day. There is no bloated ass, guessing you just feel like writing negativity because if you actually met her you'd know she's not fat in the least LOL. She is one of the nicest girls out there too. If you don't like her rates it's simple, find someone else. But I've recommended her to many men and they have all had positive things to say and it's on all the other forums too.

  8. #4803

    Pirces

    I think its all relative.

    Don't have a problem paying for good service and the safety and reliability factor. I have one girl that I pay what some would call an over inflated price but that is because I know what I'm getting and what is reliable. I guess its to each their own. As for Katie seems like some people are posting good and a couple of not so good. Thanks for the updates.

    Someone mentioned a 100 was high what's the average number.

  9. #4802

    Bj

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    You know a lot of girls sucking dick for much less than $100 let me know. I am more than willing to pay lower, there don't seem to be many around who arent stolling down methadone mile.

    Find me a girl, with a suburban, nonhotel incall, who isnt leaving heroin needles on the floor and I will be more than willing to jam my cock down her throat.
    There are tons of non pro college girls and single moms who will do bjs for 50 or 60 and are not addicted and very cute. I can't believe you can't find noone lower than 100 because there everywhere especially on CL in the days it was up and even now on seekingarrangements, I would never pay 80+ for a simple BJ but that's just me and I have money to burn but as the other person said it enpowers them and ruins it for everyone else.

  10. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    Irreverent,

    We have discussed many many women on here that charge too much. Come on $100 for a BJ. Really you guys are nuts paying those prices, that's why these girls continue to ask, it's because we empower them.
    You know a lot of girls sucking dick for much less than $100 let me know. I am more than willing to pay lower, there don't seem to be many around who arent stolling down methadone mile.

    Find me a girl, with a suburban, nonhotel incall, who isnt leaving heroin needles on the floor and I will be more than willing to jam my cock down her throat.

  11. #4800

    The real issue

    Is that to some of us, $100 is almost nothing. $200, $500, it doesn't matter really. So what the REAL problem is, which it always has been, is that guys with money will always get more pussy.

    So maybe the low earners on here should step up their game. Your problem is, and always has been, competition with guys who are either better looking, more charming or have more loot.

    Of course I am making some assumptions here which certainly couldn't be true all of the time. But certainly I must be right in part.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    Irreverent,

    We have discussed many many women on here that charge too much. Come on $100 for a BJ. Really you guys are nuts paying those prices, that's why these girls continue to ask, it's because we empower them.

  12. #4799
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    Katie is what she says she is, a decent intelligent woman next door who is willing to enjoy nice times with sex starved dudes like us because she (and her crazy ex husband) got herself in a tough spot financially. She does a very nice blow job. I have not gone further with her, and it is such a pity that she moved from Easton because that was such a convenient place for guys on the South Shore. I think I have seen her three times for relief that was crucial. She delivered. She's no desperate crack ***** spreading disease. She's a mom supporting a child.
    Irreverent,

    We have discussed many many women on here that charge too much. Come on $100 for a BJ. Really you guys are nuts paying those prices, that's why these girls continue to ask, it's because we empower them.

  13. #4798
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    Katie is what she says she is, a decent intelligent woman next door who is willing to enjoy nice times with sex starved dudes like us because she (and her crazy ex husband) got herself in a tough spot financially. She does a very nice blow job. I have not gone further with her, and it is such a pity that she moved from Easton because that was such a convenient place for guys on the South Shore. I think I have seen her three times for relief that was crucial. She delivered. She's no desperate crack ***** spreading disease. She's a mom supporting a child.
    Agree. I saw her weekly in Easton and her being a bit more expensive was more than offset by the fact she wasnt a headcase and had a nice private incall.

  14. #4797

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    So contacted her and get this. $60 hand job; $100 BJ; $250 full you must be kidding me.
    Katie is what she says she is, a decent intelligent woman next door who is willing to enjoy nice times with sex starved dudes like us because she (and her crazy ex husband) got herself in a tough spot financially. She does a very nice blow job. I have not gone further with her, and it is such a pity that she moved from Easton because that was such a convenient place for guys on the South Shore. I think I have seen her three times for relief that was crucial. She delivered. She's no desperate crack ***** spreading disease. She's a mom supporting a child.

  15. #4796
    Quote Originally Posted by BPNinja  [View Original Post]
    I. Settled on a CBJ for 20 (CBJ at my request, BBJ offered). It was a decent enough BJ, with ample opportunity for roaming, and getting a feel of her tits and ass. Just what I was looking for from the visit and positive in that she wasn't totally wasted or full of attitude. All in all a decent experience and would repeat. As is probably the standard, no phone, but maybe our paths will cross again.
    This coming from the hypocrite Dick Head Numbnut who is enjoying the same skunks everybody is dipping into for $2 bills. In another thing with these Dumb Asses I forgot to point out, whenever you mentioned about negotiating or getting a SW or provider on the cheap, they somehow want you to believe that the Hoe is filthier then the ones they run into. And its the same fucking Hoes that we're all fucking but just to make themselves feel better, like this Idiot BPNinja here, they downgrade your session, chic or strategy so to feel superior. I get it, it's a worthless ego confidence booster to help guys like you feel important when in reality, YOU AIN'T SHIT BUT JUST ANOTHER DEGENERATE PRICK HORNY LOSER LIKE EVERYBODY.

    Go fuck yourself with pompus attitude that ain't worth shit. I know Betsy, you had her for a lousy $20 didn't you, so what the fuck does that make you. You fucking hypocrite Imbecile.

    Quote Originally Posted by BPNinja  [View Original Post]
    Here comes Captain Inflation to save the day, flying in with a big $20 on his chest, and a cape made from greasy $20 bills. He swoops in to rescue the helpless and needy from shitty providers and liberally sprinkle his 'don't overpay for your nut' message.

    I hope you aren't this predictable in your everyday life. This gets boring very fast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape