Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun734  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I've asked before but it's been a while so I thought I'd check again. White or Asian only. Just my preference. No such thing as too skinny. Let me know if anyone has a suggestion.
    Jackie at DT massage on schaeffer.

  2. #2028

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Snoww, I just wasn't sure because I've never paid that fee before. Like you said, it's nice to splurge now and then.
    I am absolutely going to try and book her for Monday! Thanks!

  3. #2027

    Nikki in Taylor

    http://archive.is/iRMit

    I've had contact and am about to schedule with her, was hoping someone that has seen her might let me know if she offers DFK, DATY, or any other initials of relevance. Any tips, what she likes, what she doesn't, etc. Her ad says GFE, but I know that means different things to different people. Thanks, I'll be sure to do a report afterwards!

  4. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Snoww, I just wasn't sure because I've never paid that fee before. Like you said, it's nice to splurge now and then.
    No problem, I hope you can get an appointment setup.

  5. #2025

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoww  [View Original Post]
    Yea full hour GFE MSOG, LFK some DFK BBBJ if you want.
    Thanks for the info Snoww, I just wasn't sure because I've never paid that fee before. Like you said, it's nice to splurge now and then.

  6. #2024

    Looking for super skinny provider

    Hi. I've asked before but it's been a while so I thought I'd check again. White or Asian only. Just my preference. No such thing as too skinny. Let me know if anyone has a suggestion.

  7. #2023

    Lilly

    I met with Lilly today in my hotel. She looks like her pics, very pretty face, thick ass and thighs, small a cups up top, lots of tats. Everything is covered. No DATY or kissing. She tried hard to make sure I was satisfied. Very sweet girl. CBJ was above average. Mish very good. Doggy with that view was amazing. Damage was $. 5 for hh.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/det...7114/1/1425233

  8. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Does $$$.6 include basic extras for the hour?
    Yea full hour GFE MSOG, LFK some DFK BBBJ if you want.

  9. #2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoww  [View Original Post]
    Very hot korean is going to come make a visit again in detroit starting tomorrow till Thursday, got an appointment scheduled. I wrote a review earlier when she was here.
    Does $$$.6 include basic extras for the hour?

  10. #2020

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little gem yesterday at her east side home with the little dog! Definitely older but still trim and frisky with very good bbjcim skills. House was clean, bedroom made up and clean. If not a little chilly from the window A / C and ceiling fan. Rate was as quoted for hhr and no rushing. If you want to venture into cougarland you probably can't do better. So thumbs up from me.

    C.
    Does she advertise anywhere for contact info? Thank you!

  11. #2019

    Delight is coming back

    Very hot korean is going to come make a visit again in detroit starting tomorrow till Thursday, got an appointment scheduled. I wrote a review earlier when she was here.

  12. #2018

    Cougar Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little gem yesterday at her east side home with the little dog! Definitely older but still trim and frisky with very good bbjcim skills. House was clean, bedroom made up and clean. If not a little chilly from the window A / C and ceiling fan. Rate was as quoted for hhr and no rushing. If you want to venture into cougarland you probably can't do better. So thumbs up from me.

    C.
    Nice report Cecil, PM me her phone number please, thanks in advance. (my side of town).

  13. #2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little gem yesterday at her east side home with the little dog! Definitely older but still trim and frisky with very good bbjcim skills. House was clean, bedroom made up and clean. If not a little chilly from the window A / C and ceiling fan. Rate was as quoted for hhr and no rushing. If you want to venture into cougarland you probably can't do better. So thumbs up from me.

    C.
    Uhm, yea like a million people on the East side so "yea man the older chick with little dog man she's great" not helping us but glad you had a wonderful time. More importantly where do you marijuana prescription filled! LOL.

  14. #2016

    Hunting

    Cougar hunting season just began.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little gem yesterday at her east side home with the little dog! Definitely older but still trim and frisky with very good bbjcim skills. House was clean, bedroom made up and clean. If not a little chilly from the window A / C and ceiling fan. Rate was as quoted for hhr and no rushing. If you want to venture into cougarland you probably can't do better. So thumbs up from me.

    C.

  15. #2015

    Cougar Sam

    Saw this little gem yesterday at her east side home with the little dog! Definitely older but still trim and frisky with very good bbjcim skills. House was clean, bedroom made up and clean. If not a little chilly from the window A / C and ceiling fan. Rate was as quoted for hhr and no rushing. If you want to venture into cougarland you probably can't do better. So thumbs up from me.

    C.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape