Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 492 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Was arrested in Springfield on multiple warrants last week. Explains her move to CT.
    That just breaks my heart! I might even shed a tear or two! LOL!

  2. #77

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Was arrested in Springfield on multiple warrants last week. Explains her move to CT.
    Well that explains the no return texts LOL.

  3. #76

    Trina

    She's back. My experience, years ago, was not great.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/431574166463

  4. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I did a report on this girl when USG came back online. It wasn't good.
    She used to be grateful GFE 1. 0 for the half-hour maybe it's the new boyfriend.

  5. #74

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    I had same experience with her few months ago, $120 BJ with cover and I didn't get full service, she is a drug user, probably been pimp by some guys. Her pictures are old, she doesn't look as good as her pictures. She is not worth it.
    Was arrested in Springfield on multiple warrants last week. Explains her move to CT.

  6. #73

    Did A Report

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    I had same experience with her few months ago, $120 BJ with cover and I didn't get full service, she is a drug user, probably been pimp by some guys. Her pictures are old, she doesn't look as good as her pictures. She is not worth it.
    I did a report on this girl when USG came back online. It wasn't good.

  7. #72

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking16  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...f/516293490972

    Just left an East Windsor Hotel after 1/2 hour with her. Was supposed to be one full hour of I hoped full service.

    Not a bad looking woman. Fairly nice body from what I could see. She never took bra or panty's off.

    I stripped down and laid on the bed. She cleaned me up with wet towel and placed the cover on then immediately went to work on the BJ. After about 15 minutes I asked if she was planning to take off her bra. She says yes later! After another 10 minutes of BJ I told her I was expecting full service. Then she started saying I am ruining her mood. .

    By then it was clearly over and no FS was going to happen. Tried to make me believe it was my fault.

    $200.00 wasted.

    Live and learn.

    Will post on Hartford and Springfield board as well.
    I had same experience with her few months ago, $120 BJ with cover and I didn't get full service, she is a drug user, probably been pimp by some guys. Her pictures are old, she doesn't look as good as her pictures. She is not worth it.

  8. #71

    Trina

    Ya. I wasn't in a good place to use my phone so I emailed her from the ad and got a reply RIGHT AWAY. She asked a question or two and I replied back, but then nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glennie  [View Original Post]
    Flakey. Hard to schedule. Doesn't keep her word. But she is real.

  9. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Hi is anyone seen the blind girl off Parker Street last four digits 6663 she doesn't have a post up anymore looks too good to be true I know that she was doing in calls also out of Wilbraham Inn.
    Blond sorry LOL.

  10. #69

    Leigh

    Has anyone seen or communicated with Leigh recently? I haven't been able to see her since April.

    I read that she has raised her rates.

  11. #68

    Trina

    Flakey. Hard to schedule. Doesn't keep her word. But she is real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Kind of short notice, but I'm going to be in Western Mass today. Is Trina worth a shot? Or bad news? Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/269748606628

  12. #67

    Holyoke

    Kind of short notice, but I'm going to be in Western Mass today. Is Trina worth a shot? Or bad news? Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/269748606628

  13. #66

    Blond girl

    Hi is anyone seen the blind girl off Parker Street last four digits 6663 she doesn't have a post up anymore looks too good to be true I know that she was doing in calls also out of Wilbraham Inn.

  14. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking16  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...f/516293490972

    Just left an East Windsor Hotel after 1/2 hour with her. Was supposed to be one full hour of I hoped full service.

    Not a bad looking woman. Fairly nice body from what I could see. She never took bra or panty's off.

    I stripped down and laid on the bed. She cleaned me up with wet towel and placed the cover on then immediately went to work on the BJ. After about 15 minutes I asked if she was planning to take off her bra. She says yes later! After another 10 minutes of BJ I told her I was expecting full service. Then she started saying I am ruining her mood. .

    By then it was clearly over and no FS was going to happen. Tried to make me believe it was my fault.

    $200.00 wasted.

    Live and learn.

    Will post on Hartford and Springfield board as well.
    Wow that's crazy I remember she used to advertise that she also provided Greek but she must be pimped out she is in different cities and states all the time was in danvers not to long ago.

  15. #64

    Avoid Kayla 413 203-9444

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...f/516293490972

    Just left an East Windsor Hotel after 1/2 hour with her. Was supposed to be one full hour of I hoped full service.

    Not a bad looking woman. Fairly nice body from what I could see. She never took bra or panty's off.

    I stripped down and laid on the bed. She cleaned me up with wet towel and placed the cover on then immediately went to work on the BJ. After about 15 minutes I asked if she was planning to take off her bra. She says yes later! After another 10 minutes of BJ I told her I was expecting full service. Then she started saying I am ruining her mood. .

    By then it was clearly over and no FS was going to happen. Tried to make me believe it was my fault.

    $200.00 wasted.

    Live and learn.

    Will post on Hartford and Springfield board as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape