Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,896 to 29,910 of 60954
-
08-17-18 08:00 #31059Banned Member

Posts: 1610He's baaack!
SunSin, where ya been, man? It's been nearly a year since we last heer'd from ye!
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 00:14 #31058Banned Member

Posts: 2410It should be re opening soon
It was a minor paperwork issue that needed to be addressed.
Originally Posted by Atlantalurker
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 23:02 #31057Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well said. I hope your post puts all of this Sweet Hut shit to rest.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 21:36 #31056Senior Member

Posts: 101New place on trickum rd closed
Pink legal notice on door. That's in Woodstock.
-
08-16-18 21:19 #31055Senior Member

Posts: 176BD Massage
It's in a shopping center on the corner Sugarloaf and Lville Hwy. Facing Sugarloaf.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 20:46 #31054Senior Member

Posts: 70That the one by the Walmart on Lawrenceville-Suwannee?
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 20:29 #31053Banned Member

Posts: 2410My name is Yoongi Kim-Park
I speak fluent Pyojun'eo, have more game than Son Heung-min, drive a Mercedes Maybach Exelero, and I like my bubble tea shaken not stirred.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 19:01 #31052Senior Member

Posts: 176BD Massage & Physical Therapy.
Visited BD Massage in Lawrenceville today. Judy was my late 30 a maybe 40 service provider. Enjoyed an outstanding 55 minute HJ followed by a 5 minute hot towel clean-up. Easily got her padded cups pushed up out of the way to access her cute hangers and longish nips, but no way she was letting me pop open that button on those skin tight blue jeans. 60/40+10 because I liked it!
-
08-16-18 16:00 #31051Senior Member

Posts: 502Nice to know
Yes, please report back. I went there once, had the same experience as Stan. Great massage, no glimpse of extra's. And it was pricey, $80 or $100 for just the massage. Hopefully it has changed.
Originally Posted by SouthsideStan
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 15:51 #31050Banned Member

Posts: 1363440-something, a few extra pounds and her face is a 5. Nobody goes there for her looks, just her "unique" services.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 15:37 #31049

Posts: 682Famous
I prefer famous. Infamous, with its nasty connotation, is undeserved for ladies who make us happy.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 15:33 #31048Senior Member

Posts: 446Sweet Hut is a Korean Bakery, not a whorehouse.
Originally Posted by PinkMimber
[View Original Post]
Now they get some of the hottest Kgirls hanging out there, but so are their BFs usually.
Unless you speak Korean, have amazing game, and have a super expensive sports car you are leaving alone with a coffee or bubble tea.
Now if you just want to hang and get a major woody from the eye candy before going to the spa then you are in the right place.
Same as Kung Fu Tea. Asian sweets and eye candy most of us could never hope to touch!
-
08-16-18 15:05 #31047Senior Member

Posts: 4061I think I said a post that wasn't about Michelle the other day, but not in a bad way at all. She works in a massage parlor which is what this section is about. Besides that's how we find about women on here. I've heard so much about Michelle that I want to see her. That was the same with Tina. I heard so much about her that I wanted to see her, and I did. People that famous (Or even infamous) deserves our attention.
Originally Posted by Bige1976
[View Original Post]
By the way, how is she? Looks, Massage, and "other"?
-
08-16-18 05:37 #31046

Posts: 682No fly zone
That place has been a no fly zone for as long as I can remember.
Originally Posted by Dragunov
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 05:04 #31045Senior Member

Posts: 611Let it go man.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






