Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 472 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Post-Op TS.
    No thanks definitely have to pass on that. LOL.

  2. #397
    Post-Op TS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure that is supposed to mean. Either she is or isn't a TV.

  3. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    OK, then you obviously saved her number or something, because I don't see her posts anywhere.
    She's on social dating sites. Haven't got around to see her. Never saw her on any other sites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180814-225745.jpg‎  

  4. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does BBBJ, and the last post I saw of hers was on CL, obviously a long time ago.
    OK, then you obviously saved her number or something, because I don't see her posts anywhere.

  5. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    I'm just saying if you are looking for authenticity, there may be better options.
    Not sure that is supposed to mean. Either she is or isn't a TV.

  6. #393

    Asian agency

    Are there other agencies besides sdasiangirls that you guys can give me the insight on?

  7. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    I used to see here a year or two ago. She had very cheap rates then. Where does she post now and does she still do BBBJ?
    Yes, she does BBBJ, and the last post I saw of hers was on CL, obviously a long time ago.

  8. #391
    I'm just saying if you are looking for authenticity, there may be better options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Lucy is a TV?

  9. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Agree! I kept it very vanilla with her. One of first negative encounters with the Agency / Booker.
    Are you saying that Lucy is a TV?

  10. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, commonly works out of hotels near 5400 El Cajon Boulevard. I saw her a few weeks ago, and I would repeat.
    I used to see here a year or two ago. She had very cheap rates then. Where does she post now and does she still do BBBJ?

  11. #388

    Exa

    Nice girl, commonly works out of hotels near 5400 El Cajon Boulevard. I saw her a few weeks ago, and I would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00K0K_aq7Et04Sbcx_600x450.jpg‎   6ecdaaf8301a20c5f07e193fe2b5feff.jpg‎  

  12. #387

    Threesome recommendations?

    Anyone have any reccs for FS doubles providers? Preferably cheaper.

  13. #386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Ec

    There's really nothing over in El Cajon- or if there is I haven't found it either. Better to stick with the SD links. Good luck. 5.

  14. #385

    Lucy / Luzy Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    Hx handles:

    Sandra99 (San Diego).

    Sophialoren (OC).

    Jennaloren (OC).

    I enjoyed them a lot until they sent me to Lucy.

    Post-Op status was not pre-disclosed.
    Agree! I kept it very vanilla with her. One of first negative encounters with the Agency / Booker.

  15. #384

    Honeyboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    I send you a pm days ago and still no response.
    Sorry, had over 30 PMs and was trying to filter.

    Massage Republic; Los Angeles; San Diego; Cherry, Cookie, Luzy, or Momo is the current rotation.

    Be safe and treat them well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape