Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 472 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #380

    El Cajon, CA for work

    Going to be working in El Cajon, CA for a few weeks near Park Pointe off Hilton Head Place. Been searching for providers near here. Keep getting like in the City of San Diego but can't find them here. Sucks with BP gone I use adultlook and eroticmonkey. If anyone can provide link or info for providers near here would be great and thank you. I am not that picky except I don't see BSW. Had them a few times but attitude was bad in my experience.

  2. #379

    Thai places.

    Hx handles:

    Sandra99 (San Diego).

    Sophialoren (OC).

    Jennaloren (OC).

    I enjoyed them a lot until they sent me to Lucy.

    Post-Op status was not pre-disclosed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe a thread hasn't been started regarding the quality of Asian Apartment Massage Parlors (aamp) here in San Diego (Mission Valley).

    AS has various ads for some nice Thai girls who rotate. I highly recommend visiting Vivi, Lucy, Nina, Jessi, and CeCe. My ATF are Nina and CeCe. Both Thai spinners with fabulous torpedo bolt ons.

    Typical LFK, mouthwash, shower, preview BBBJ, followed by massage and then BBBJ with CFS and possible BBBJCIM.

  3. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Back at it with a couple reports from my favorite AAMP:

    Cherry:

    Cute girl, maybe 5'0", 100 lbs, Thai spinner, with great bolt-on's (DD). She's new to the business and it reflects in her service. Typical AAMP setup, 2-texts and walking through the door. Shower, no preview. Lay on bed and receive a back rub which was lackadaisical at best. Proceed to flip, and she attempts a BBBJ, but really doesn't know how to handle it. I ask for cover and she gets on top. Cherry is super tight. I am your average guy (length / girth), but she's super tight.

    She's a little hesitant to take it all the way and after a few minutes wants me to get on top. At this point, I want to get this over as soon as possible. So I commence the utmost pounding I've ever given a girl and kudos to her, through her grunts and facial expressions of pain, she takes it like a champ. I pull out and cover each breast thoroughly. I shower (alone. My request), get dressed and leave. I'm tempted to go back and see her to see if she's more relaxed and understands the process from start to finish.

    Momo:

    Once again back at my favorite agency, to find myself with Momo. She's taller than most, maybe 5'6", slender, thin, with nice MMs (DD). She's had some surgery (cheek bones and nose IMHO), and looks a little plastic. Otherwise great performance. She enjoys sex and money. Girl can DT, the sloppy PSE DT.

    She likes it a little rough. For example we were going at it in K9 and I reached around and double fish-hooked her for a good two minutes. Then followed this by putting a towel around her neck like she was a horse and pulling back so her face was looking up at the ceiling. She played along and told me to fuck her harder.

    We moved to MISH and she said I want to taste your cum. Who am I to object? Pulled out, took cover off, and proceeded to FF her until I came. The only negative was this girl, as compared to others from this agency, was like a warm glass of water. And my ladyboy radar was pinging me a couple times.

    Cleaned up, shower where she started to give me another BBBJ, FF her for a minute and told her I was done for the day. Dressed, quick kiss, and out the door. I won't return, until the new rotation arrives.

    This agency has better girls and one of them returns in August! ATF! Body built for fucking and a thoroughbred.

    As always, be safe and treat these girls right!

    CTP.
    What agency is this?

  4. #377

    Hazel Review.

    Hey gents, met up with this provider for a hhr out call in CV. She was legit a nice BBW with enormous milky titties they have to be around 40 DDD, if you are are a huge natural fan like myself she is a must see! I sucked the milk out those tits for a solid 15 minutes (heavily lactating) then I pounded away in her pussy Mish pos until climax. She had a nice wet pussy eager to please and fairly vocal. Not too much not too little. Her pics are fairly accurate when she is wear make up I presume she looked like she had a long day, she's probably like 20 lbs heavier or just angles the. Camera just right. All in all she was a good bang for the buck! I will definitely repeat. Highlights of the session was the giant milk bags and the price. She worked with me on the price total damage done 1 benni for outcall 30 mins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180810-015237_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  5. #376

    Cassandra.

    2nd review for ya, again from adult search.

    She has a nice safe and friendly location in mission, only problem is parking might be a bit limited.

    Her pics are obviously shopped, she looks like maybe early 40's and those pics of her were of a few years back, but still she had a pretty nice body.

    She greeted me with a some DFK as soon as I entered the door, very nice GFE experience the whole way threw, only side note is she does NOT like light spanking, which is the first time I've ever experienced that. Overall would repeat damage 150 for hhr.

    Her ad here.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1147353

  6. #375

    Mia.

    Hey fellow enthusiasts,

    I'm fairly new to the mongering game about 2 years, mainly AMPs with occasional escorts but used these forums to the fullest so decided to give back to the community, so got a couple of reviews for ya.

    Saw this girls add on adult search, has some nice curves but pictures were of her but about 20 pounds ago, also she has a bunch of tattoos which the photos didn't have.

    As far as the service goes only strange things is she doesn't like / doesn't do cowgirl, which sadly is my favorite position. Covered everything, overall wouldn't repeat but maybe someone will have better experience with her 150 for hhr here is her ad for reference.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1131473

  7. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrick7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl Britney Sweetcakes?

    https://candy.com.sandiego.listcrawl...post/26713015/
    I saw her a few years back under a different number.

  8. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I know all the reasons a girl posts fake pics in an ad. Not wanting those close to her to know her profession, ashamed of something, hoping we won't notice. All that. I have some respect for those that post fake pics that sorta represent but really don't get a pic that isn't even close.

    What I don't understand is why a monger doing a review of a girl with little titties would post a pic of a girl with nice large C's. Wouldn't a real pic make more sense?

    Just one man's opinion.

    C3.
    To each his own I suppose but I've always had a great time with her. I don't have any actual pics of her but she is good looking and has a really nice ass (my opinion anyway).

    Actually I think she had used her real pics a while back ago but I haven't seen them in a long time.

  9. #372

    Aamp

    Honeyboy. PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Which agency is this and how much dud you pay?

  10. #371

    Damage. AAMP

    200 30 min.

    260 60 min.

    460 90 min.

    520 120 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by DroppinLoadz  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for each visit? How long? H / HH? Thanks.

  11. #370

    Britney

    Anyone see this girl Britney Sweetcakes?

    https://candy.com.sandiego.listcrawl...post/26713015/

  12. #369

    Aamp

    Anybody try the $160 / hr AAMPs? Pics are tempting but most likely not real. Just wondering about the experience with these.

    Thanks.

  13. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Back at it with a couple reports from my favorite AAMP:

    Cherry:

    Cute girl, maybe 5'0", 100 lbs, Thai spinner, with great bolt-on's (DD). She's new to the business and it reflects in her service. Typical AAMP setup, 2-texts and walking through the door. Shower, no preview. Lay on bed and receive a back rub which was lackadaisical at best. Proceed to flip, and she attempts a BBBJ, but really doesn't know how to handle it. I ask for cover and she gets on top. Cherry is super tight. I am your average guy (length / girth), but she's super tight.

    She's a little hesitant to take it all the way and after a few minutes wants me to get on top. At this point, I want to get this over as soon as possible. So I commence the utmost pounding I've ever given a girl and kudos to her, through her grunts and facial expressions of pain, she takes it like a champ. I pull out and cover each breast thoroughly. I shower (alone. My request), get dressed and leave. I'm tempted to go back and see her to see if she's more relaxed and understands the process from start to finish.

    Momo:

    Once again back at my favorite agency, to find myself with Momo. She's taller than most, maybe 5'6", slender, thin, with nice MMs (DD). She's had some surgery (cheek bones and nose IMHO), and looks a little plastic. Otherwise great performance. She enjoys sex and money. Girl can DT, the sloppy PSE DT.

    She likes it a little rough. For example we were going at it in K9 and I reached around and double fish-hooked her for a good two minutes. Then followed this by putting a towel around her neck like she was a horse and pulling back so her face was looking up at the ceiling. She played along and told me to fuck her harder.

    We moved to MISH and she said I want to taste your cum. Who am I to object? Pulled out, took cover off, and proceeded to FF her until I came. The only negative was this girl, as compared to others from this agency, was like a warm glass of water. And my ladyboy radar was pinging me a couple times.

    Cleaned up, shower where she started to give me another BBBJ, FF her for a minute and told her I was done for the day. Dressed, quick kiss, and out the door. I won't return, until the new rotation arrives.

    This agency has better girls and one of them returns in August! ATF! Body built for fucking and a thoroughbred.

    As always, be safe and treat these girls right!

    CTP.
    Which agency is this and how much dud you pay?

  14. #367

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Back at it with a couple reports from my favorite AAMP:

    Cherry:

    Cute girl, maybe 5'0", 100 lbs, Thai spinner, with great bolt-on's (DD). She's new to the business and it reflects in her service. Typical AAMP setup, 2-texts and walking through the door. Shower, no preview. Lay on bed and receive a back rub which was lackadaisical at best. Proceed to flip, and she attempts a BBBJ, but really doesn't know how to handle it. I ask for cover and she gets on top. Cherry is super tight. I am your average guy (length / girth), but she's super tight.

    She's a little hesitant to take it all the way and after a few minutes wants me to get on top. At this point, I want to get this over as soon as possible. So I commence the utmost pounding I've ever given a girl and kudos to her, through her grunts and facial expressions of pain, she takes it like a champ. I pull out and cover each breast thoroughly. I shower (alone. My request), get dressed and leave. I'm tempted to go back and see her to see if she's more relaxed and understands the process from start to finish.

    Momo:

    Once again back at my favorite agency, to find myself with Momo. She's taller than most, maybe 5'6", slender, thin, with nice MMs (DD). She's had some surgery (cheek bones and nose IMHO), and looks a little plastic. Otherwise great performance. She enjoys sex and money. Girl can DT, the sloppy PSE DT.

    She likes it a little rough. For example we were going at it in K9 and I reached around and double fish-hooked her for a good two minutes. Then followed this by putting a towel around her neck like she was a horse and pulling back so her face was looking up at the ceiling. She played along and told me to fuck her harder.

    We moved to MISH and she said I want to taste your cum. Who am I to object? Pulled out, took cover off, and proceeded to FF her until I came. The only negative was this girl, as compared to others from this agency, was like a warm glass of water. And my ladyboy radar was pinging me a couple times.

    Cleaned up, shower where she started to give me another BBBJ, FF her for a minute and told her I was done for the day. Dressed, quick kiss, and out the door. I won't return, until the new rotation arrives.

    This agency has better girls and one of them returns in August! ATF! Body built for fucking and a thoroughbred.

    As always, be safe and treat these girls right!

    CTP.
    What was the damage for each visit? How long? H / HH? Thanks.

  15. #366

    Asian Apartmnet Massage Parlor (AAMP).

    Gents. Back at it with a couple reports from my favorite AAMP:

    Cherry:

    Cute girl, maybe 5'0", 100 lbs, Thai spinner, with great bolt-on's (DD). She's new to the business and it reflects in her service. Typical AAMP setup, 2-texts and walking through the door. Shower, no preview. Lay on bed and receive a back rub which was lackadaisical at best. Proceed to flip, and she attempts a BBBJ, but really doesn't know how to handle it. I ask for cover and she gets on top. Cherry is super tight. I am your average guy (length / girth), but she's super tight.

    She's a little hesitant to take it all the way and after a few minutes wants me to get on top. At this point, I want to get this over as soon as possible. So I commence the utmost pounding I've ever given a girl and kudos to her, through her grunts and facial expressions of pain, she takes it like a champ. I pull out and cover each breast thoroughly. I shower (alone. My request), get dressed and leave. I'm tempted to go back and see her to see if she's more relaxed and understands the process from start to finish.

    Momo:

    Once again back at my favorite agency, to find myself with Momo. She's taller than most, maybe 5'6", slender, thin, with nice MMs (DD). She's had some surgery (cheek bones and nose IMHO), and looks a little plastic. Otherwise great performance. She enjoys sex and money. Girl can DT, the sloppy PSE DT.

    She likes it a little rough. For example we were going at it in K9 and I reached around and double fish-hooked her for a good two minutes. Then followed this by putting a towel around her neck like she was a horse and pulling back so her face was looking up at the ceiling. She played along and told me to fuck her harder.

    We moved to MISH and she said I want to taste your cum. Who am I to object? Pulled out, took cover off, and proceeded to FF her until I came. The only negative was this girl, as compared to others from this agency, was like a warm glass of water. And my ladyboy radar was pinging me a couple times.

    Cleaned up, shower where she started to give me another BBBJ, FF her for a minute and told her I was done for the day. Dressed, quick kiss, and out the door. I won't return, until the new rotation arrives.

    This agency has better girls and one of them returns in August! ATF! Body built for fucking and a thoroughbred.

    As always, be safe and treat these girls right!

    CTP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape