Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 20140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6535
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    From what she told me.

    She moved and changed her menu because she has a significant other (S.O.) now.
    In all fairness you can't really believe what any of these girls tell you unless you know and see them outside of work. She is a 10 out of 10 I just personally think her attitude sucks.

    As far as what Hailey will do I can only say what was offered to me. I have no idea what she does with others. I consider her a friend in the industry and have known her since 2013. For her age she's very attractive.

  2. #6534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxxer2018  [View Original Post]
    She's full service. She just doesn't know you enough. I saw her last summer when she was pregnant and working at touch of paradise. She has a hotel she works out of on Plainfield and 96. She's pricey though and very bitchy. I also happen to know Hailey the owner of serenity. I've known her since her early days of nude cleaning off of Craigslist.

    "Winter" will do more she just doesn't advertise it unless you know her. She is gorgeous but her attitude turns me away.
    From what she told me.

    She moved and changed her menu because she has a significant other (S.O.) now.

  3. #6533
    Thanks for the info. I may have to back the truck up and give her a shot.

    Will hailey do more? She is another one I would love to see but I have stayed away from because she advertises as non-FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxxer2018  [View Original Post]
    She's full service. She just doesn't know you enough. I saw her last summer when she was pregnant and working at touch of paradise. She has a hotel she works out of on Plainfield and 96. She's pricey though and very bitchy. I also happen to know Hailey the owner of serenity. I've known her since her early days of nude cleaning off of Craigslist.

    "Winter" will do more she just doesn't advertise it unless you know her. She is gorgeous but her attitude turns me away.

  4. #6532
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for toftt. I have been following her ADs closely as I am waiting for FS to show up in her list of services. Probably won't happen but a guy can dream.
    She's full service. She just doesn't know you enough. I saw her last summer when she was pregnant and working at touch of paradise. She has a hotel she works out of on Plainfield and 96. She's pricey though and very bitchy. I also happen to know Hailey the owner of serenity. I've known her since her early days of nude cleaning off of Craigslist.

    "Winter" will do more she just doesn't advertise it unless you know her. She is gorgeous but her attitude turns me away.

  5. #6531

    Winter Love - 22 yr old - Massage

    Thanks for toftt. I have been following her ADs closely as I am waiting for FS to show up in her list of services. Probably won't happen but a guy can dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheel58  [View Original Post]
    No surprise. But I completely agree with what Benz shared. By the time I got to her she actually gave a great massage and she let my hands rome her amazing firm body. No school supplies so I didn't get the $10 discount. I would rank Winter as one of the best I've seen. Total package from her great attitude to the HE to finish. Will repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    The door fee is 40, Wynter's sessions starts at 100. Half hour or hour is the same rate, it's a session. Must be a Millennial thing, I did get my full hour and she did get comfortable.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/605740934177

    I got a 10 discount for dropping my load of school supplies at the door. Total Damage 130.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    On my way home from work, I stopped at Serenity to drop a load today (of paper) for a $10 discount off my massage. When I arrived I said. Wow , how much is that hottie in the window? Sexy hottie, Pics are Real. Massage was ok, always room for improvement, we traded places a couple times so she knows what I like. The massage got better at the end. HJ only. Roaming is allowed except fiv, fib or GFE. She's a spinner with a perfect ass, itty bitty titties and a perfect smile. My dick got hard when she smiled at me. That made the HJ ok (for now). I will repeat or just hold her pics up with one hand every night.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/605740934177

    Happy Hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-08-19_2-48-37.jpg‎   2018-08-19_2-48-12.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTY1ODM5MA.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTY1ODI4NA.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTY1ODQzNg.jpg‎  

    751404057300MzAwMTY1ODQ0Ng.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTY1ODQyNA.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTgxMjQ4OQ.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTgxMjcwMQ.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTc0NTg5MQ.jpg‎  


  6. #6530

    Winter

    No surprise. But I completely agree with what Benz shared. By the time I got to her she actually gave a great massage and she let my hands rome her amazing firm body. No school supplies so I didn't get the $10 discount. I would rank Winter as one of the best I've seen. Total package from her great attitude to the HE to finish. Will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    On my way home from work, I stopped at Serenity to drop a load today (of paper) for a $10 discount off my massage.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...738&cityid=222

    When I arrived I said. Wow , how much is that hottie in the window?

    Sexy hottie, Pics are Real.

    Massage was ok, always room for improvement, we traded places a couple times so she knows what I like. The massage got better at the end. HJ only.

    Roaming is allowed except fiv, fib or GFE.

    She's a spinner with a perfect ass, itty bitty titties and a perfect smile.

    My dick got hard when she smiled at me. That made the HJ ok (for now).

    I will repeat or just hold her pics up with one hand every night.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/605740934177

    Happy Hunting.

  7. #6529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Wynter Love

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Damn. She's a hottie and just my type! Damage?
    The door fee is 40, Wynter's sessions starts at 100. Half hour or hour is the same rate, it's a session. Must be a Millennial thing, I did get my full hour and she did get comfortable.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/605740934177

    I got a 10 discount for dropping my load of school supplies at the door.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...738&cityid=222

    Total Damage 130.

  8. #6528
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyped96  [View Original Post]
    Is the $140 hh or 1 hr? Previously there were reports that she wore gloves for even the HJ, is that still the same or has it changed?
    According to her ad, she gives a HJ for $140 a half hour. An hour with her ending with a HJ is a whopping $180.

  9. #6527

    Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by NaperDusty  [View Original Post]
    I'll echo your comments. I've seen Hayley several times and she's the whole package for me. Hayley owns Serenity and is building a trustworthy clientele and hiring solid girls. While she's not for everyone, she is the best for discerning guys who prefer to pay a little more for great conversation, a clean and safe environment, and drama free time. She's $140 which may be a lot for some, but it's a bargain for those of us who buy into exactly what she's building and selling.
    Is the $140 hh or 1 hr? Previously there were reports that she wore gloves for even the HJ, is that still the same or has it changed?

  10. #6526

    Spot on

    I'll echo your comments. I've seen Hayley several times and she's the whole package for me. Hayley owns Serenity and is building a trustworthy clientele and hiring solid girls. While she's not for everyone, she is the best for discerning guys who prefer to pay a little more for great conversation, a clean and safe environment, and drama free time. She's $140 which may be a lot for some, but it's a bargain for those of us who buy into exactly what she's building and selling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    On my way home from work, I stopped at Serenity to drop a load today (of paper) for a $10 discount off my massage.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...738&cityid=222

    When I arrived I said. Wow , how much is that hottie in the window?

    Sexy hottie, Pics are Real.

    Massage was ok, always room for improvement, we traded places a couple times so she knows what I like. The massage got better at the end. HJ only.

    Roaming is allowed except fiv, fib or GFE.

    She's a spinner with a perfect ass, itty bitty titties and a perfect smile.

    My dick got hard when she smiled at me. That made the HJ ok (for now).

    I will repeat or just hold her pics up with one hand every night.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/605740934177

    Happy Hunting.

  11. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    On my way home from work, I stopped at Serenity to drop a load today (of paper) for a $10 discount off my massage.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...738&cityid=222

    When I arrived I said. Wow , how much is that hottie in the window?

    Sexy hottie, Pics are Real.

    Massage was ok, always room for improvement, we traded places a couple times so she knows what I like. The massage got better at the end. HJ only.

    Roaming is allowed except fiv, fib or GFE.

    She's a spinner with a perfect ass, itty bitty titties and a perfect smile.

    My dick got hard when she smiled at me. That made the HJ ok (for now).

    I will repeat or just hold her pics up with one hand every night.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/605740934177

    Happy Hunting.
    Damn. She's a hottie and just my type! Damage?

  12. #6524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Toftt

    On my way home from work, I stopped at Serenity to drop a load today (of paper) for a $10 discount off my massage.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...738&cityid=222

    When I arrived I said. Wow , how much is that hottie in the window?

    Sexy hottie, Pics are Real.

    Massage was ok, always room for improvement, we traded places a couple times so she knows what I like. The massage got better at the end. HJ only.

    Roaming is allowed except fiv, fib or GFE.

    She's a spinner with a perfect ass, itty bitty titties and a perfect smile.

    My dick got hard when she smiled at me. That made the HJ ok (for now).

    I will repeat or just hold her pics up with one hand every night.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/605740934177

    Happy Hunting.

  13. #6523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    While I agree that there is a higher than normal charge for Layla's talents, I was amazed today. Wowzer, that was a fun one. If I was rich, I'd certainly go back for more, more often.

    Economics will decide whether she continues to be successful, but you can chalk this review up as a thumbs up! She was kind and funny and honest and she certainly had her mind set on providing very good service.

    Thanks, Layla! And thanks, Benz!
    I totally agree with your review.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/348928812242

  14. #6522

    This would be Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalst89  [View Original Post]
    Called her to set up an appointment at 4:30 texted her at 4:20 for rest of directions, no response, texted again at 4:45 to see if my appointment was still on. Called at 5:00 no answer.
    I've seen her a number of times; was always easy to get ahold of. Only one time did she have me wait because she was busy with another client, and it wasn't too long. She works out of a decent, very discreet private office, off the road. Did a review quite awhile back; only negative is she is always trying to upsell, and everything is a la carte, so even tho her rates are advertised as low, she ends up as high as anyone else for same service. Nice looking, great tatas, good personality, avg ms, nice ending handiwork.

  15. #6521

    Time waster!

    Called her to set up an appointment at 4:30 texted her at 4:20 for rest of directions, no response, texted again at 4:45 to see if my appointment was still on. Called at 5:00 no answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGentGr  [View Original Post]
    I want to put a plug in for a special gal who gives a great massage and can be flirty and lots of fun. She is a clean, attractive late 20's African-American, smart and sweet, with great hands. I met her a few years back when I wanted to find a good local gal for a good massage from time to time and she delivers! Then I discovered she gives HE too. She keeps hinting that more may be on the menu if the price is right, but I haven't bitten yet. But if I need a good rubdown with a HE, she's a good one! You will find her here: http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...r/260432600956.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape