Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,956 to 20,970 of 31842
-
08-16-18 00:42 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 39Sophie. Asian.
Hey everyone,
Chatted up a girl on WeChat tonight named Sophie. She hangs at the Extended Stay Airport. She is not local. Comes to town periodically as she shows up about every other month on WeChat. Anyone with experience? Legit? I can send a picture in a PM if anyone is interested.
Thanks!
SSG.
-
08-15-18 20:26 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 40Erica Problem?
Please clarify as well. I was going to check her out soon.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 20:05 #10885Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone seen her? All I am hearing is crickets!!
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 12:59 #10884Senior Member

Posts: 203Hmm
All the fake moaning didn't do it for me personally but I was more concerned with my health than any experience I would have with her. I won't go back.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 12:57 #10883Senior Member

Posts: 203PM Sent
Check your messages.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 11:22 #10882

Posts: 2981True
I concur. I've had a blast with her and other times wished I had not showed up.
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 11:20 #10881

Posts: 2981Erica?
Mind sharing what she brings along. Here or PM me.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-15-18 05:11 #10880Senior Member

Posts: 815
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
Kudos to her if she is clean now. However, past experiences with providers who tried to get clean, then return to the hobby, usually meant sure relapse. I can go on and on with a list of them and its all the same story. I hate to say it, but when I heard that she moved away and was out of the hobby for good, I knew it would be a matter of time before she returned. I hope she is clean, but I seriously doubt, she has not been gone that long.
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 02:06 #10879Banned Member

Posts: 441What are you talking about?
I saw Erica couple time she is fun girl.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
Open wide menu.
She is porn experience.
-
08-14-18 21:49 #10878Senior Member

Posts: 203Be Careful
It's the same Erica, but I'm telling you she isn't worth what she brings along with her.
Originally Posted by SlipAndSlide
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 20:59 #10877Senior Member

Posts: 101That's great news! I'll have to contact her now.
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 20:30 #10876Senior Member

Posts: 85Contact
Where can I find her contact?
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 20:19 #10875Banned Member

Posts: 441Yes.
Is same Erika she is fun girl.
Originally Posted by JamesMR
[View Original Post]
Open menu.
-
08-14-18 15:40 #10874Banned Member

Posts: 441Yes
Is same erika she is fun girl.
Originally Posted by JamesMR
[View Original Post]
Open menu.
-
08-14-18 15:12 #10873Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes. That's her. I understand that she is clean now.
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





