Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10879

    What are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyInches8  [View Original Post]
    It's the same Erica, but I'm telling you she isn't worth what she brings along with her.
    I saw Erica couple time she is fun girl.

    Open wide menu.

    She is porn experience.

  2. #10878

    Be Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipAndSlide  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her contact?
    It's the same Erica, but I'm telling you she isn't worth what she brings along with her.

  3. #10877
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte615  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's her. I understand that she is clean now.
    That's great news! I'll have to contact her now.

  4. #10876

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    Is same erika she is fun girl.

    Open menu.
    Where can I find her contact?

  5. #10875

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMR  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Erica Holloway?
    Is same Erika she is fun girl.

    Open menu.

  6. #10874

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMR  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Erica Holloway?
    Is same erika she is fun girl.

    Open menu.

  7. #10873
    Yes. That's her. I understand that she is clean now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeBlue999  [View Original Post]
    This Naomi?

    I wanted to see her too but she has mixed reviews elsewhere (am I allowed to say where?) From what I understand, it depends on how much she uses that day. When she uses she's paranoid and acts erratically. I've never seen her, that's just what I've read.

  8. #10872

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ruby last night night and slept like a baby after, real nice body rub with teasing of the boys she knows how to get me going no need for blue pill yesterday she saved me $20.00 LOL. BBBJ was as good as I ever had and she taste like strawberry wine closed out cowgirl style with a cover for a 4th of July type explosion, I am still tired.
    Would you mind sharing her contact info? Or a link? Pm is fine...

  9. #10871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 340

    She is real, BUT:

    Quote Originally Posted by YourToYinTn  [View Original Post]
    Come on man? That's obviously a fake ad.
    Will cash and dash you. Be careful.

  10. #10870

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte615  [View Original Post]
    She's a hot petite girl. Short hair.
    This Naomi?

    I wanted to see her too but she has mixed reviews elsewhere (am I allowed to say where?) From what I understand, it depends on how much she uses that day. When she uses she's paranoid and acts erratically. I've never seen her, that's just what I've read.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails naomi.jpg‎  

  11. #10869

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad for Erica on skiptgames contacted her and she is here in town.
    Is this the same Erica Holloway?

  12. #10868

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad for Erica on skiptgames contacted her and she is here in town.
    She and I texted a bit yesterday and then she vanished on me. I plan to try again today as I have read great things!

  13. #10867

    Great info

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ruby last night night and slept like a baby after, real nice body rub with teasing of the boys she knows how to get me going no need for blue pill yesterday she saved me $20.00 LOL. BBBJ was as good as I ever had and she taste like strawberry wine closed out cowgirl style with a cover for a 4th of July type explosion, I am still tired.
    She sounds amazing. I have struggled to find good providers over the last several months and am ready to get out of the rut!

  14. #10866

    Erica

    I saw an ad for Erica on skiptgames contacted her and she is here in town.

  15. #10865
    Come on man? That's obviously a fake ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on her?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...576&cityid=424

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape