Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 30759
-
08-14-18 19:45 #20679Senior Member

Posts: 193Alizzerbet confirmed TS
He / she confirmed to be TS. Check out her new add.
Originally Posted by AirportUse
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/ts4m-al...ts4m-11861644/
-
08-14-18 17:04 #20678Senior Member

Posts: 301Mahalos
Mahalos bro. Guess back to rejuve. LOL.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 13:43 #20677Senior Member

Posts: 340Not Her
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not an original pic. The pic you referenced belongs to a fine chica named caroline de vera.
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 13:21 #20676Senior Member

Posts: 781Let us know
Not likely in CC that any of the pictures are the girl that you will see but that doesn't mean that you won't have a good time. Be sure to let us all know who you see and how it goes!!
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 07:00 #20675Senior Member

Posts: 301411
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sensu...enter-11930192
Anyone tried? I'm going to try tomorrow. The mama sounds Chinese. I'm hoping the last picture Is her.
-
08-14-18 00:48 #20674Senior Member

Posts: 1444Thai Pattaya May
I also saw May a few times and I agree that her sensual massage is very very good.
Originally Posted by BoboBrotha
[View Original Post]
She takes her time and is enthusiastic. She did however answer her calls and did text too.
During my session with her. It wasn't too much though but would be nice if she didn't answer her.
Phone during the session.
-
08-14-18 00:37 #20673Senior Member

Posts: 162Legit
That's good to know. I have been wanting to go there for days and wasn't sure if it was legit or not. Now that I know its legit, I won't even bother now. Thanks for the upload.
Originally Posted by TTTwista
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 21:33 #20672Senior Member

Posts: 32Thai Zoey
Checked out Thai Zoey a couple weeks ago. Pics are accurate, though she does have more of a tan from being on the island. Massage was really good, top 3 from HE providers for me I think. Massage was a good 40-45 min and good pressure hitting the knots. On the flip, only HE on table. I'm not one to usually try for more most of the time, but I thought she was cute so wanted to see if there was any negotiating. Nope. Oh well, I did have a good time and would say definitely worth the $. 2 standard fee.
-
08-13-18 20:27 #20671Banned Member

Posts: 442Looks like Candy is now in 39 xx. Where April was. Ph 780 xxxx.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 20:25 #20670Senior Member

Posts: 131Yikes! Stubbles and no lube on top of that. That's fucked up. Sorry to hear that. I haven't seen her in a while, but my experiences with Selina's BB Pussy rub has always been pretty good. I guess as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Bigred808
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 20:03 #20669Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 52Candy moved.
She wisely moved away from the TS place she has a new ad in a group on CityX.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/wow-n...-15th-12390776
-
08-13-18 19:42 #20668Banned Member

Posts: 168Could there be an impersonator? I went to see a girl in CC. She said her name was Selina. Her built was about the same as pic. Massage was so so and rushed. Want me to flip quickly and to tell you the truth I wanted to in anticof the the pussy rub. Said 160 roses and jr was saying yes yes yes. She slipped out of her clothes and jump on CG. Then it was all down hill. She had stubbles big time and didn't even luv up. Did jack hammer style. Worst thing I ever tried. In the jr was scratched to death and session was over (thank god) in about 35 minutes. I don't think I'll ever try that again. K.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 19:38 #20667Banned Member

Posts: 435Ads been pulled
Candys ad is down. Link is now showing the TS friend she was renting the room from.
Originally Posted by Roadrally2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 18:41 #20666Senior Member

Posts: 407Is her name candy or alizbert? Even if she's using friends account would think would be able to input the accurate name? Or alizbert = candy?
Originally Posted by RubMaidix
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 13:44 #20665Senior Member

Posts: 781Asian Body
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...4-8055/5929217
Does anyone have any info on this girl? I know that this is Sunny's place on the 33rd floor but I haven't seen anything on this girl. Input would be appreciated.










Reply With Quote





