Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 542 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 8119
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySavage  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl but Her roommate is nicer.
    Who is the roommate? Link?

  2. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover77  [View Original Post]
    See following link for an Adult Look ad for Rosie Anna with her phone number in it: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2758691
    Nice girl but Her roommate is nicer.

  3. #302
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Save yourselves some time

    Don't bother with this crazy one. She gaslights you all the way to her south side apartment and then ghosts. I contacted her a few times previously but she refused to give me the address, saying she never gives her address.

    That should have been the 1st clue. Like, if we are going to hook up, I will know the address at some point. What's the big deal? Luckily, she wasn't far and I didn't waste too much time on her. I'm sure her performance would have been disappointing.

    Here is the ad: https://liveescortreviews.com/large/...1/346294?img=0.

    Please let me know if anyone else had a different experience.

  4. #301
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    How the forum works

    We have rules, we have them posted here for anybody to read them http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...eid=ForumRules if post conforms to those rules then it's an acceptable post. I look at all new members posts before they go live. Sometimes I miss stuff and a post will violate those terms and when I do there is a report post button. YMMV is always a thing which is why sometimes posts don't agree. Sometimes one guy says something and then other guys say something else. Sometimes people post shit because they have an agenda, it's the internet, it's full of assholes. When they do it's generally pretty easy to see. You don't need to make a huge deal out of it. I think you guys are probably right, the OP is probably an ex or something and using the forum to try and harm this girl but all he accomplished was to help her by making the rest of you post about how great she is. When he makes a new user and starts again just report it and I'll take care of it.

    In this current thread, we have a new member posting bad reviews about a girl then we had a couple seniors say they have had several good experiences with her. Really does anything else need to be said? As to the person telling people to leave the forum because you find them unacceptable I hope it was worth what it cost you.

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by Ifygfinta  [View Original Post]
    Howdy gents,

    It seems as thou there is a hidden bright side to this review. Nicole has stopped answering her email and phone she has left the business.

    I stand by review and that it is the truth. The best thing about this is that now, because of FOSTA and Trump, we can now take control of the market and drive out these over priced over age escorts and make this a buyers market not the other way around.

    I will admit that Nicole's ass was adequate not great just okay, her throat could be deeper but that is neither here nor there.

    I have posted her pics and video on my favorite public domain web site, I will send the link via PM. In a few days.

    I really feel sorry for her boyfriend, how many men have been in that butt and kitty. Too many.

    My daddy told me years ago "you enjoy loose loose moraled women you don't marry them. ".

    Who should we get ride of next?
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertNative  [View Original Post]
    I saw and posted a review of Nicole after her previous short lived retirement induced by a potential real world relationship. Seems she is trying again and I hope it works out for them. I don't need to rehash my experience but I think its worthy of note that regardless of how one rates her skills, appearance or performance -99% of her reviews are very positive- she is also a very engaging and and grounded woman. Those in the know can appreciate the foregoing. We've all seen ladies that just don't do it for us but that doesn't give us license to denigrate them without cause. Objective reviews, or at least as objective as it can get for such a subjective topic, that point out things like poor hygiene, bad attitude, bait and switch, blatant rip-offs and the like are valuable. Exaggerated, fake and biased reviews are usually easy to spot and speak more about the author than the subject. Personal taste aside, Nicole was easily one of the top 5 providers in Tucson the last 5 years, IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanko  [View Original Post]
    I visited Nicole once. I thought she did her absolute best to make me happy. I really couldn't ask for more. I'd put her down among the nicest, cleanest, friendliest, and most willing to please persons around. I can see why some guys want to make permanent relationships with her. She has that "don't take yourself seriously" wit to her. You can't hardly ask for more out of a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSmith9989  [View Original Post]
    Fully agree with you you. People don't get much nicer than her! I don't understand all the rude and demeaning comments being directed at such a sweet person? It's almost as if the nasty posts where being written by the boyfriend??

  5. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertNative  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, a guy with 4 posts, all about the same escort and then a laudatory first time poster praising him. Right. Too bad we don't have an ignore button but we are smart enough to know better. Consider it bad fiction with a smidgen of entertainment.
    Actually you can "ignore " other members.

    I took care of it for them. I hate to see people suffer.

    A2

  6. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifygfinta  [View Original Post]
    I have video and pics anyone want to see them?

    .
    Same here, would love to see this. Thanks!

  7. #298
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #297

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanko  [View Original Post]
    I visited Nicole once. I thought she did her absolute best to make me happy. I really couldn't ask for more. I'd put her down among the nicest, cleanest, friendliest, and most willing to please persons around. I can see why some guys want to make permanent relationships with her. She has that "don't take yourself seriously" wit to her. You can't hardly ask for more out of a person.
    Fully agree with you you. People don't get much nicer than her! I don't understand all the rude and demeaning comments being directed at such a sweet person? It's almost as if the nasty posts where being written by the boyfriend??

  9. #296
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #295

    Nicole

    I visited Nicole once. I thought she did her absolute best to make me happy. I really couldn't ask for more. I'd put her down among the nicest, cleanest, friendliest, and most willing to please persons around. I can see why some guys want to make permanent relationships with her. She has that "don't take yourself seriously" wit to her. You can't hardly ask for more out of a person.

  11. #294

    My experience with nicole

    I saw and posted a review of Nicole after her previous short lived retirement induced by a potential real world relationship. Seems she is trying again and I hope it works out for them. I don't need to rehash my experience but I think its worthy of note that regardless of how one rates her skills, appearance or performance -99% of her reviews are very positive- she is also a very engaging and and grounded woman. Those in the know can appreciate the foregoing. We've all seen ladies that just don't do it for us but that doesn't give us license to denigrate them without cause. Objective reviews, or at least as objective as it can get for such a subjective topic, that point out things like poor hygiene, bad attitude, bait and switch, blatant rip-offs and the like are valuable. Exaggerated, fake and biased reviews are usually easy to spot and speak more about the author than the subject. Personal taste aside, Nicole was easily one of the top 5 providers in Tucson the last 5 years, IMHO.

  12. #293

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifygfinta  [View Original Post]
    Howdy gents,

    It seems as thou there is a hidden bright side to this review. Nicole has stopped answering her email and phone she has left the business.

    I stand by review and that it is the truth. The best thing about this is that now, because of FOSTA and Trump, we can now take control of the market and drive out these over priced over age escorts and make this a buyers market not the other way around.

    I will admit that Nicole's ass was adequate not great just okay, her throat could be deeper but that is neither here nor there.

    I have posted her pics and video on my favorite public domain web site, I will send the link via PM. In a few days.

    I really feel sorry for her boyfriend, how many men have been in that butt and kitty. Too many.

    My daddy told me years ago "you enjoy loose loose moraled women you don't marry them. ".

    Who should we get ride of next?
    Awesome.

    Posts. Can't wait to see who is next!

  13. #292

    Nicole Lords the end?

    Howdy gents,

    It seems as thou there is a hidden bright side to this review. Nicole has stopped answering her email and phone she has left the business.

    I stand by review and that it is the truth. The best thing about this is that now, because of FOSTA and Trump, we can now take control of the market and drive out these over priced over age escorts and make this a buyers market not the other way around.

    I will admit that Nicole's ass was adequate not great just okay, her throat could be deeper but that is neither here nor there.

    I have posted her pics and video on my favorite public domain web site, I will send the link via PM. In a few days.

    I really feel sorry for her boyfriend, how many men have been in that butt and kitty. Too many.

    My daddy told me years ago "you enjoy loose loose moraled women you don't marry them. ".

    Who should we get ride of next?

  14. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifygfinta  [View Original Post]
    Howdy Gents,

    I must ...



    Her boyfriend may not be a cockold but he is being laughed and used by her, that is the last time I will waste money on her.

    I hope he wises up and sees her for what she really is, just another W*e.

    ...

    Thanks.
    ALL women use men somehow. ALL sex is transactional somehow. ALL women have w*ish tendencies, some of them are honest enough with themselves to act on them (some of them do it for fun some for personal gain).

  15. #290

    Nicole

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I'm not sure why you review reviews here but you shouldn't and if you didn't, then this wouldn't happen.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape