Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3780
    Take a hard pass on Mia. Her body is pretty solid, but her face is wrecked. As in literally wrecked. I showed up to her IC (she was 45 minutes late BTW) and she had a SEVERELY broken nose, huge gash down it with stitches in it still and everything. Dirty ass trap house, scabs all over, the works.

  2. #3779
    I've seen Vanessa a few times a while back. She would do the stripper slide thing but never wanted to go any further.

  3. #3778

  4. #3777
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickIrishMan  [View Original Post]
    So I texted her and she swears she doesn't do BB and the post here was a lie. I'm only going by what she told me I have text to verify PM me if you want to know more.

    Bummer I was looking to give her the raw thick irishman.
    Yeah she didn't do BBFS with me either. It is what it is. She's fun but oh well.

  5. #3776

    Question.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    BBFS, CiV, CIA. Wonderful MILF action. She raised rates for a while but seems to have dropped back down.
    How did you get her to change her mind? She seems adamant not to want to see me. What's your secret? I really do want to meet, great and get the best treat you are describing.

  6. #3775
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, you guys mean Skyytime (two "y"s)? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?213806-Skyytyme, right?
    Yep, that's her. Full disclosure tho, she can run hot & cold (definitely had one or two kinda meh runs with her), and I don't think she's open to full menu with just anyone. That said, she's affordable and fun, so the warmup time isn't some huge investment.

  7. #3774

    Text

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She changed her name to 206 sSweetestsecret. Can't imagine a tiger would change her stripes, so I'm going to run the BBFS attempt on her this week.
    So I texted her and she swears she doesn't do BB and the post here was a lie. I'm only going by what she told me I have text to verify PM me if you want to know more.

    Bummer I was looking to give her the raw thick irishman.

  8. #3773

    Skyytime

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    Man I hear you there, jesus christ the last time I saw her was insane. I've done a lot of this and I will probably remember that night till the day I die.
    Just to be clear, you guys mean Skyytime (two "y"s)? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?213806-Skyytyme, right?

  9. #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDropper  [View Original Post]
    She is still a atf when I come to Seattle.
    Man I hear you there, jesus christ the last time I saw her was insane. I've done a lot of this and I will probably remember that night till the day I die.

  10. #3771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Molly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    I believe he swapped her name around. This is her, I believe.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...gnificentMolly
    I saw her again.

    This woman is insatiable.

    She practically attacked me as I entered.

    She really loves it when I cum inside her. She makes me hold my cock in her after.

  11. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited  [View Original Post]
    Which Molly is this? Ad link?
    I believe he swapped her name around. This is her, I believe.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...gnificentMolly

  12. #3769

    Mollymagnificent.

    Which Molly is this? Ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She just loves to fuck.

    ACG is amazing with her. For as small as she is, she will go balls deep.

    Best fuck since Jacklyn.

    Her rate includes bbfscip.

  13. #3768
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBill  [View Original Post]
    What's her SA handle?
    No idea. I just thought his response was funny.

  14. #3767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBill  [View Original Post]
    What's her SA handle?
    It has been linked previously.

  15. #3766

    Sweet Jazzy.

    Saw her last weekend and although she was BBFS, I was underwhelmed with the session. She was open but kind of just laid there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape