Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 691 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #715

    Erin

    Last weekend I met up with Erin. She returned text messages and showed up on time. These traits alone put her in the one percent of Daytona providers. She stood about 5'4" a little chubby / "thick", cute face and had nice big natural tits. There was an all American girl that fell into some drug use and hard times look about her. After multiple reassurances that I wasn't LE and a cop check, we got down to business.

    Her oral skills were slightly above average. It was great seeing those big natural tits sway and slightly touch my thigh as my cock was going down her throat. After we ran through some positions I had her lay on her bely with one leg straight and one knee up and to the side. I then got on my knees, straddling and sitting on her straight leg, leaned back and relaxed. She moved her ass in a nice rolling motion causing my cock to go in and out of her pussy from the base to the head. I wanted to finish in this position but I first wanted her to ride a bit. I figured I could hold off and come back to the new position that I had fell in love with. Wrong! She likes to fuck and can ride a cock. The quick gridding motion of her hips, her hands based on my chest, her chin up, mouth slightly open, eyes shut with a determination to cum while ridding my cock caused me to fill her up within just a few minutes.

    I don't think she is as amazing as Jonah1 thinks. She has some flaws. Some stretch marks, usual signs of partying and minor dental issues. But her skills, ability to communicate and above average punctuality (for a provider) more than make up for any of her flaws. She fucked well, took directions well and aimed to please. Also, I believe she is independent and drove herself.

    I paid her $150 for a hh plus more for my usual extras. $120 to $150 for a hh is a fair price for her.

    I will repeat. Check her out! YMMV.

    I attached a pic of her tits. I don't think she would mind, her face is not in the pic.

    Go fast and take chances.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/184757035104
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180809_204826_2819.jpg‎   20180809_204826_8000.jpg‎   YDIM02.jpg‎  

  2. #714

    Margo

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBoobs1984  [View Original Post]
    A provider in Edgewater? Say it aint so, I need some info on this one.
    She is probably in her upper 60's. The small house is very clean, along with the bed linens. She is a litle on the tall and bigger side, but not huge (last I saw her about a year or so ago) with huge tits. She is not FS. Gives a great massage and HE. Last I heard, she was doing BBBJ. But I can't confirm that. She is in Edgewater and her roses are 125 for the hr.

    Let me know if you dream about her and how it went.

    Thanks.

    PM me for digits.

  3. #713

    Margo

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dream of her lately?

    She is located in Edgewater.

    Thank you.
    A provider in Edgewater? Say it aint so, I need some info on this one.

  4. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    KK, there's nothing wrong with older providers. In fact, I prefer them. I'm in Brevard and currently see two providers down here regularly. One is 50 and the other is 55. The best overall provider I've seen in recent years is 40 year old Dana and she's right in your back yard. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8538&cityid=88 The best K9 I've ever experienced is with my 55 year old UTR that I've been seeing for over 15 years.
    I agree. The best I ever had was with a woman back when I lived in California. She was a real Playboy bunny in the 70's. Older, gorgeous, and well kept.

  5. #711

    Nothing Wrong With Older

    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    Ok so last night I saw brandy and Denise I will state the the picture are in accurate the both are lot older then in the pictures. But the time was very pleasant with older women because sometimes the young ones are a pain in the ass. I started a CBJ with both then had a cfs session with Denise k9 style then it was time to switch missionary with brandy then I finished Greek with Denise. Overall skills for both wasn't bad but I will state brandy and suck a golf ball through a garden hose I will repeat very nice ladies even though they're a little on gray hair side.

    Stay safe peeps.

    KK.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/587284864687

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...c/438817118337
    KK, there's nothing wrong with older providers. In fact, I prefer them. I'm in Brevard and currently see two providers down here regularly. One is 50 and the other is 55. The best overall provider I've seen in recent years is 40 year old Dana and she's right in your back yard. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8538&cityid=88 The best K9 I've ever experienced is with my 55 year old UTR that I've been seeing for over 15 years.

  6. #710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Popular LInEs

    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    Do to the fact that I was heavy intoxicated I no longer have anything to show you guys my apologies, I thought I did but that must have been the beer talking stay safe.
    I bet she blew your phone up with texts, her communication is shitty at best but when she sends something it is a fqn novel. She was upset that the word video was even mentioned, knew there were only two possibilities on who took one. Doubt she allows anymore.

    So what are the most popular lies told in the hobby?

    From gals:#3 I am GFE, no rushing ever.

    #2 my pics are recent and accurate.

    #1 hang on (baby, hun, luv) I will be ready in 5 minutes. Spoiler alert here guys when you hear that start texting your backup plan. 5 minutes quickly turns into 45.

    For guys #3 I promise I will delete this video-pics. I would.

    Never share with anyone else, trust me. LOL.

    #2 just let me put the tip in to feel it. LMFAO.

    #1 yeah baby just keep sucking I will not blow in your mouth. Spoiler alert to ladies, the back of your throat is the male.

    "G spot".

    Jesse.

  7. #709

    Brandy and Denise

    Ok so last night I saw brandy and Denise I will state the the picture are in accurate the both are lot older then in the pictures. But the time was very pleasant with older women because sometimes the young ones are a pain in the ass. I started a CBJ with both then had a cfs session with Denise k9 style then it was time to switch missionary with brandy then I finished Greek with Denise. Overall skills for both wasn't bad but I will state brandy and suck a golf ball through a garden hose I will repeat very nice ladies even though they're a little on gray hair side.

    Stay safe peeps.

    KK.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/587284864687

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...c/438817118337

  8. #708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    LOL ok for the record I drive a SUV so jesse can take me off of his list of conspirators cock blocking him. I have had fun with sydney and she is a wonderful GFE time but she is an absolute mess when it comes to communication and actually remembering anything she said. She also gets very defensive and angry very fast when it gets pointed out to her the deficiencies in her argument She always has multiple excuses as you read in jesse's post. Someone is always stealing her money / phone etc but I concur she is an absolute waste of time and while I was there when she started this business on day 1 I will not purse anymore dates with her. My time is too precious to be fooling around with complete fucking airheads and that my friends is what sydney is. I had scheduled with her for today but I have not heard from her in two days in spite of repeated texts asking if she is ok and is Friday still good.
    Brother I confessI just knew you were the Prius driver. I drove thru a hella rainstorm on the way to Daytona. I know your addiction to hitting a Titleist, I just knew you had been rained out then decided to play another round on your way home. In hindsight the joy you have in busting my chops everytime you see the utr "chef" that I fucked up with over here, I am sure you would have been rubbing my nose all in cockblocking me over there. All is well brother.

    Jesse.

  9. #707

    Sydney.

    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    Do to the fact that I was heavy intoxicated I no longer have anything to show you guys my apologies, I thought I did but that must have been the beer talking stay safe.
    Do you have a contact for her?

  10. #706

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Friday night, not going to lie when it comes to her phone she is a mess and she agrees on that. We bsed for a while. I will say she's a very sweet girl and sexy in everyway possible I enjoyed every min her skills where amazing I will definite repeat. And my bad to who her came to her room and knocked a few times I had her very busy I spent like 2 hours with that girl I did make a few videos and see what I can do about showing some pic.

    Stay safe peeps.

    KK.
    Where do I find a # or pic of Sydney?

  11. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Friday night, not going to lie when it comes to her phone she is a mess and she agrees on that. We bsed for a while. I will say she's a very sweet girl and sexy in everyway possible I enjoyed every min her skills where amazing I will definite repeat. And my bad to who her came to her room and knocked a few times I had her very busy I spent like 2 hours with that girl I did make a few videos and see what I can do about showing some pic.

    Stay safe peeps.

    KK.
    Do to the fact that I was heavy intoxicated I no longer have anything to show you guys my apologies, I thought I did but that must have been the beer talking stay safe.

  12. #704
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    Come on! My kinda session! Whats the damage for that kinda fun!
    200 that's the most I ever gave a provider it was we worth it on o my opinion.

  13. #703

    Two hours?

    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Friday night, not going to lie when it comes to her phone she is a mess and she agrees on that. We bsed for a while. I will say she's a very sweet girl and sexy in everyway possible I enjoyed every min her skills where amazing I will definite repeat. And my bad to who her came to her room and knocked a few times I had her very busy I spent like 2 hours with that girl I did make a few videos and see what I can do about showing some pic.

    Stay safe peeps.

    KK.
    Come on! My kinda session! Whats the damage for that kinda fun!

  14. #702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Cali is back

    Sweet girl. Still has immaculate flute playing skills. Down the block from my job?? Sure I’ll stop by lol

  15. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Throw up some pics bro! I tried to get with Hanna last week but it didn't work out. I'm jealous. Is she really that pretty?

    T-Man.
    T man I wouldn't repeat. But it would work in a pinch. She tapped out on doggie. Had a rushed vibe as I stated. Being new to this there is a lot left to learn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape