Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 10359
-
07-27-18 13:33 #669PIA

Posts: 174Sydney
LOL ok for the record I drive a SUV so jesse can take me off of his list of conspirators cock blocking him. I have had fun with sydney and she is a wonderful GFE time but she is an absolute mess when it comes to communication and actually remembering anything she said. She also gets very defensive and angry very fast when it gets pointed out to her the deficiencies in her argument She always has multiple excuses as you read in jesse's post. Someone is always stealing her money / phone etc but I concur she is an absolute waste of time and while I was there when she started this business on day 1 I will not purse anymore dates with her. My time is too precious to be fooling around with complete fucking airheads and that my friends is what sydney is. I had scheduled with her for today but I have not heard from her in two days in spite of repeated texts asking if she is ok and is Friday still good.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:07 #668Senior Member

Posts: 1237Sydney
I do not always post about my missed adventures, this one is a total waste of time I hope to save someone else for losing time. My first attempt was a couple of months ago. Set up a time drove over to a beachside hotel, pulled into the hotel she was at then, parked when I realized I was right outside her room I moved to a spot across the street whereI could view her room. She had been crickets for the last 20 minutes or so of my drive. Humm I spy with my eye a small maroon car that parks in the same empty parking lot as myself. A guy in gym shorts jogs across the street, knocks on her door then walks right in. I called and sent texts of course nothing back. Brothers does it get any worse than being cock blocked by a.
Toyota PRIUS? I gave up, stopped to see Amy on my way home to unload. Sydney texts me almost an hour to the minute after I left telling me how sorry she was, that she made a mistake. Offered a discount in an effort to make things right. A week later I tried again. She had something going on in her personal life that I knew without a doubt she would not miss. She said I could pick her up at a certain place and time then we could go to her new living spot for fun. No magic 8 ball needed to know what happened. No show, crickets for a couple of days. She said she got light headed, trip to hospital, ect. The trip was not a total waste as I got relief from Scarlett on my trip home this visit. No sports fans two attempts is not enough for this dumbass. Recently tried again this attempt I told her to text me prior to a specific time. She says yes will do looking forward to meeting you. I doubt she even knew it was me who she had missed twice. So four and a half hours after the agreed upon text time she replies to my wish you the best I give up message. Looking at her " who is this? I have not missed any calls, do you realize how many guys I talk to everyday. I overslept, call or text to remind me". She has got to be the most unorganized mess I have ever tried to dream with. Her memory span is about that of a dog pecker gnat. I would not try to see her if she offered a freebie at this point. Just a total waste of time and effort. Current last 4 digits are 1521. Last STG that I saw of hers she had changed her hair color from blue to an almost orange color. It is a shame as one of my buds told me she is a fun time. She could be the best ever just does me no good if she can not keep an appt.
Safe travels Jesse.
-
07-27-18 09:27 #667Senior Member

Posts: 1353Out of Breath
Must be out of breath blowing them all up, LMAO.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 07:17 #666Senior Member

Posts: 730Poolside Dolls
Joke indeed, those really are "Barbie Dolls".
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
07-26-18 21:04 #665Senior Member

Posts: 429Yea, yea, riight!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 16:02 #664Senior Member

Posts: 1112Jack Pot
Look what was at the pool today! Had an awesome time!
T-Man.
-
07-26-18 14:21 #663Senior Member

Posts: 1112My box was full. Its emptied now. Resend.
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
07-26-18 11:03 #662Senior Member

Posts: 429Margo
Did you receive my PM to you?
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 17:39 #661Senior Member

Posts: 130Edgewater.
Anybody have contact or pics of provider in Edgewater?
I work there a day every 2 weeks. Thanks.
-
07-25-18 16:58 #660Senior Member

Posts: 426Yes, doesn't look too good currently. A month or two ago she looked like a very elegant and beautiful cougar. The damage that drugs can do in a short time is a amazing.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 09:17 #659Senior Member

Posts: 1112Margo in Edgewater? Where? Contact info and services.
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
07-25-18 09:13 #658Senior Member

Posts: 1112Is she a queen?
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
07-25-18 08:15 #657Banned Member

Posts: 857Jmoe hit the burner found us a snack pack.
-
07-25-18 07:18 #656Senior Member

Posts: 1840Robin
Man, that sucks! I really liked her, any idea when she may get out? JD.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 14:36 #655Senior Member

Posts: 429Margo
Anyone dream of her lately?
She is located in Edgewater.
Thank you.









Reply With Quote





