Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2435

    Rockledge Jessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She is a friend of Tracy. Some of you will remember her from her BP days, maybe 18 months ago? She is back in action. This is a picture from back then, I'm hearing she has lost weight. She was fun and yes, could also hold a conversation.
    Is this the same girl that used to go by Jessica that had an incall in Rockledge?

  2. #2434

    Old pics

    Looking back Thur. Pics and reviews its amazing the talent we had back then (now its hard to find any) what we thought was no good back then would be gems today. If anybody has any good utr let me know.

  3. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She is a friend of Tracy. Some of you will remember her from her BP days, maybe 18 months ago? She is back in action. This is a picture from back then, I'm hearing she has lost weight. She was fun and yes, could also hold a conversation.
    If that's the same girl she's lost a lot of weight based on the photos she texted me. Glad too. Different strokes for different folks, but I like 'them skinny. Going to try to set something up as soon as I can.

  4. #2432

    Rip off JPG

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRedFrog  [View Original Post]
    You need to create an account on https://skipthegames.com/create_your_ad..

    Download her images save as jpg.

    Then created an ad similar to her using the check-boxes edit the comment field to say I will rip you etc some like that, in big bold letters and then post it

    That what I did to the lady who robs me at gunpoint.

    skipthegames.com is out the US their nothing the lady can do to you except get piss off at you, at that point who cares.
    Not sure how many hobbies use this web set.

    Post on the website she uses is more effected at letting other hobbies know.

    Your post I think last about 2-3 days at the most then you have to repost something like that.

    http://www.text2image.com/pit_t2i/saver

    I made you a rip-off images.

    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails warnig_rip_off.jpg‎  

  5. #2431

    Don't Just Write about it

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusVillan  [View Original Post]
    Tried to TOFTT with this one today. Communication was great and got everything set up. She texted the address and when I arrived she was standing outside. Came up to the car window and said that she needed a ride to Walgreens first to pick up condoms. Told her that I had some and she said that she had a latex allergy and had to get non-latex ones. Drove her to Walgreens and gave her half of the money in advance (dumb on my part) so that she could get "condoms, cigarettes, and minutes for her phone. " She went inside for about 10 minutes then came back out and ran over to a Cab 54 that had pulled up, jumped in and drove away. Just wanted to warn others.
    You need to create an account on https://skipthegames.com/create_your_ad..

    Download her images save as jpg.

    Then created an ad similar to her using the check-boxes edit the comment field to say I will rip you etc some like that, in big bold letters and then post it

    That what I did to the lady who robs me at gunpoint.

    skipthegames.com is out the US their nothing the lady can do to you except get piss off at you, at that point who cares.

  6. #2430

    Nothing but a Rip Off

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsMikeJones  [View Original Post]
    Tried to TOFTT with this one today. Communication was great and got everything set up. She texted the address and when I arrived she was standing outside. Came up to the car window and said that she needed a ride to Walgreens first to pick up condoms. Told her that I had some and she said that she had a latex allergy and had to get non-latex ones. Drove her to Walgreens and gave her half of the money in advance (dumb on my part) so that she could get "condoms, cigarettes, and minutes for her phone. " She went inside for about 10 minutes then came back out and ran over to a Cab 54 that had pulled up, jumped in and drove away. Just wanted to warn others.

  7. #2429

    Sweet Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this girl yet? She responds in complete sentences, so I'm hopeful.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8778&cityid=86

    Bill.
    I saw her a little while ago, sweet girl very clean and drove herself. BBBJ "ok" CFS DATY with MISH and some other position. 80 for HH. Anyways blah blah blah YMMV with this girl. But she's cleaner than the other STG girls. Not sure I'll repat, no fault of hers. I'm a little nik picky on things and I want something in a certain way, not a negative or anything. I'm a little spoiled and want the PSE. Again this is not negative more of a neutral review.

  8. #2428

    Kay.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I think she's on vacation now! She told me 20 months.
    She emailed me last night out of the blue. Said she's still here. Our last 3 date attempts have failed because of her going silent. But she's worth the effort.

  9. #2427

    Veronica.

    What happen to her? Haven't hear anything about her.

  10. #2426

    Not seen her, but

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this girl yet? She responds in complete sentences, so I'm hopeful.
    I choked on my beer when I read that. Best thing I've read all day.

  11. #2425

    KayBella

    I thought she was on a long vacation at uncle's place?

  12. #2424

    Kay belle.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to get Kay nailed down two weeks ago. My apologies for the late report. She was in a notel near the old Wendy's on US1 in Cocoa. Met up early and she was fresh and ready to go. I had read all the glowing reports from various members and I expected a good time. Jesus wept. This girl is a stick of dynamite wrapped in C-4. I'm pretty sure she was using me to exorcise the sexy ass demons out of her head. She runs a mile a minute and wore my ass OUT. She did not boot me out of the door right away like so many these days do. I took a few pictures with permission to share with everyone. If you have her information, call her soon. She hinted that she may pull a David Copperfield in the near future. Trusted members can PM me for more info.

    Hobby Hard,

    MCR.
    I think she's on vacation now! She told me 20 months.

  13. #2423

    Katie.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Any sightings lately?
    Just got her message she is back in business stay at a hotel off 520.

  14. #2422

    Katie

    Any sightings lately?

  15. #2421

    Wow! I Didn't Recognize Her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She is a friend of Tracy. Some of you will remember her from her BP days, maybe 18 months ago? She is back in action. This is a picture from back then, I'm hearing she has lost weight. She was fun and yes, could also hold a conversation.
    You're right. That's Jessica. The last time I heard about her was when Tarpo63 reviewed her back then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape